Hey niggers (French people) is Renault a good brand in reality...

Hey niggers (French people) is Renault a good brand in reality? They're obviously nice to look at but in terms of driving, reliability and replacement part costs how are they?

Attached: REN1351_Renault_Q1_2019_ModelPage_Clio.jpg (1200x500, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=is renault a reliable brand?
youtube.com/watch?v=aPPsVo2902A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 12.09.53 am.png (1342x457, 246K)

Idk ask /o/
imo there is nothing wrong with Renault

lmgtfy.com/?q=is renault a reliable brand?

Attached: 1489160630333.png (1000x1000, 242K)

why would you buy a renault if you can buy a dacia?

Dacia is literally low budget Renault

How's fiat if I'm not a homosexual lad?

thats what I am saying, just buy a dacia, same thing for less money

Attached: 6renault_nissan800.jpg (275x205, 6K)

nothing special, bad or wrong...
fiats a cutie 2bh

t.non driver

the only decent one is the 500, but its kinda gay. Alfa Romeos are good.

ciao capo :3

Here they are considered as complete shit, but the average age and mileage of cars is pretty high and the conditions are extreme compared to many other places. Might be ok, if you buy it new(ish), french cars are nice to drive in general

Don't you have a toilet to clean, Vladicescu?
French cars are generally a bad idea.

Renault has a very bad reputation due to a lot of (electric) problems during the 2000s.
You should watch out though, they are a very modern company when it comes to their business model. New Renaults are best value you can buy but you should refrain from buying say a 2012 model with 150k+ kilometers.

/o/ is awful. The idea of people wanting to own a car for the purpose of driving from A to B is completely beyond them. I posted there for a while and some of their suggestions were just hilarious.

My relativelly noob opinion
Pros
>comfortable
>practical unless you plan to drive it for over a decade
Cons
>Mechanical problems if you drive it for over a decade
>worse materials than german cars - lower quality interior and more plastic looking body
>price not very viable because you can get much better cars for a bit more money
Don't know abouf the price of parts tho. Maybe people buy them exactly because they're cheaper to maintain than the german ones

Either way, i'd always rather save a few k more and get a skoda, which is pretty much a volkswagen or audi, but cheaper and a bit less pretty to look at

If I were an Aussie I wouldn't bother with non-premium European brands and just get some Chinkmobile.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPPsVo2902A

get other brands if you can afford
it's good because it's local, parts are cheap, any garage knows how to fix it so it's practical

since 2009 there was a change in design department, they now have some good looking cars but the important part is inside...

French car bad

Attached: Citroen-BX-VAN-58b4253f7f01ad26-large.jpg (1440x1080, 455K)

My mother has a Renault Zoe
Basically an electric Clio.
She has to rent the battery... And there have been in the 2 years she has owned it 4-5 recalls for defective charging circuits... The battery was already changed once for that reason.

Alfa Romeo is turbo gay and unreliable. Nice to drive and good looking tho

>is Renault a good brand in reality?
Dude, every car brand is doing the same. All technology is nearly identical. It's just a matter of price. A VW Polo will cost you more in maintenance than this Renault Clio you posted, but there is not really much difference in usability and reliability.

This is not the 90s, where each manufacturer has his perks and drawbacks. They literally buy their parts from the same companies, where the same engineers design them.

Not sure if this is exactly true undrer all conditions, but the technology behind a Citroën C1 is effectively the same as that behind a Toyota Aygo for example.

Anything made by the niggers (French) suck.

Not true, for example the french use their own shitty electrical components instead of german like everyone else does

As if you'd recognize an electrical component if I was waving it in your face, you scrub.

I used to work in a German company here in Austria who makes ECUs for the lately negatively connotated German car brand. We all are making the same shit, doesn't matter if French, German, Latvian or whatever.

Never really heard complaints about them. Heard Dacia are stupidly tough so you might wanna check it out id that's what you're looking for

>Latvian
we don't make cars

Attached: 1546109447312.jpg (658x662, 177K)

I had a Latvian colleague and he was the worst engineer I've ever worked with.
Doesn't mean his code didn't go to production.

I really wonder if he ever caused actual financial damage with his poor programming skills.