I want an American girlfriend

I want an American girlfriend

preferably a Southern Belle

I'm in love with their accent

she will sing country songs with her guitar and bake corn apple pie for me

Attached: 1547063514483.jpg (1080x1350, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkveQrTBFtU
youtube.com/watch?v=JSvNBC8PbVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_French
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Louisiana_parishes_by_French-speaking_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All black people have the southern accent. It shouldn't be hard to find yourself one.

It's the South so most are obese trailer trash. Also Taylor Swift is a carpetbagger from Pennsylvania, she's not really Southern if you were thinking that.

Thank you I like your accent too, it sounds lovely.

I want a small town American gf

She's from Jersey. There aren't girls that hot in the south.

And fuck BLACK guys

>corn apple pie
The fuck is that

>There aren't girls that hot in the south
There are, but they all date rich Chads which is not anyone on Jow Forums.

they don't exist past high school, they all flock to the cities where they are subsequently gangbanged by DeQuan and his homies

they literally all look like pic related, I'm not exaggerating. if you find a true Southern Belle she is literally 1 in a million.

I don't know what happened to our gene pool, but it's bad

Attached: 00422EEFF21077422921527533568_2.0.3.13175835509506858153.mp4.jpg (480x480, 24K)

This but of you are at least white you should be able to find a qt latina easily enough.

What is a corn apple pie?

>I don't know what happened to our gene pool, but it's bad

Pre-Civil War the plantation aristocracy were mostly descended from English settlers and the lower classes were Scots-Irish. With all the plantation owners ruined and bankrupted from the war, many left the area entirely, so all that remained were the poorest and dumbest people.

Kek
Anglo genes suck
At least we have Midwest

>I don't know what happened to our gene pool, but it's bad
Southern genepool received the worst Euros imaginable.

I'm from Oklahoma and she is a 6.5/10 here. My girlfriend has a cuter face, but is much heavier.

The South never attracted much immigration historically so the white genetic stock is almost entirely Anglo-Irish who trace their ancestry to colonial times.

And before that to Liverpool most likely

>and the lower classes were Scots-Irish

These were mostly people from the lawless border region between England and Scotland. They were deported en masse on penal ships to the colonies and since the best farmland in the South was already claimed for plantations, they were forced to more marginal areas. Their culture was based around generalized laziness, lack of interest in education, sexual promiscuity, and religious extremism (sects like Baptism and Presbyterianism were practiced by the lower classes of the South while the English-descended upper class practiced the more genteel Anglican and Episcopalian faiths). A lot of American musical traditions such as the folk ballad and guitar runs can be traced to Scots-Irish cultural practices.

The south has a lot more German ancestry than they realize or admit
Basically the same stock that made up Pennsylvania made up most parts of the south, Scots Irish and Palatinate (or nearby regions) Germans
North Carolina in particular

Texas had many German settlers although they're not really part of the South per se.

>Le stoopid ugly poor people meme

How hard can it be, Pierre? I'm sure she'd fall head over heels for you just by your suave accent.

Attached: 1543385659713.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Go to a poor white town and a rich white town and tell me who generally looks better. Poor people are fatter and usually shitty skin.

>hiding from reality ugly fat southerner

Is Jersey nice ?

>they don't exist past high school,
who said anything about past high school?

Attached: 1542637666021.gif (420x420, 6K)

Try it here. We dare you.

Attached: DADD_Dads_against_daughters_dating_shirt__95820__13295.1454603808.1280.1280.jpg (1280x1218, 215K)

>I want an American girlfriend
>preferably a Southern Belle
I'll fuck one in your honor, my friend.

Attached: 1544481580133.gif (499x499, 43K)

>willingly dating a white southron
>when delicious chocolate waifus exist in great quantities here
decidedly unbased and bluepilled

Attached: 1531975758939.jpg (1280x1280, 546K)

How hard is it to gf a black American woman? I danced with one on new year's eve but I don't think I'll meet her again.

Not very difficult. You just gotta make your intentions known and they'll usually give you a shot.

post extrêmement basé

Three hundred thousand Yankees
Is stiff in Southern dust;
We got three hundred thousand
Before they conquered us;

They died of Southern fever
And Southern steel and shot,
I wish they was three million
Instead of what we got.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkveQrTBFtU

Attached: 1492046289701.png (657x695, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JSvNBC8PbVM

iktf mon ami

Attached: belle.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Every southern accent you've heard in a movie or tv is incredibly fake.

>Is Jersey nice ?
There's nothing particularly awful about it. People in the northern part live there to commute to New York since it's slightly cheaper. But Camden, N.J. is one of the most crime ridden, drug addled, Godforsaken places in America.

But here's a picture of Jersey City. You can see the Empire State Building on the middle right.

How many of those sheepdogs actually shoot their daughter's boyfriends?

Oops, forgot picture.

Attached: jersey-city-most-livable-city-us.jpg (1474x983, 169K)

Are they really that desperate?

It's not exactly that they're desperate. The independent streak you see in popular media isn't necessarily an untrue stereotype. But they do have it rough in the dating scene, generally speaking.

Get a Louisiana Cajun girl that can understand you.

Attached: images.jpg (618x496, 54K)

Cornbread. Turnovers use it.

They no longer exist. Only LARPers.

Dont you want a qt French speaking New Englander gf?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_French

"Madawaska is a town in Aroostook County, Maine, United States. The population was 4,035 at the 2010 census. The majority of its residents speak French; 83.4% of the population speak French at home."

what about qt southern boys

Attached: 43220407_317078645750470_3511231477643495266_n.jpg (1080x1287, 97K)

They still speak French in some places in Louisiana. "In total, 7% of Louisianans speak Louisiana French."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Louisiana_parishes_by_French-speaking_population

The accent stops being cute after about 10 minutes.
good luck tho