Name 1 (one) reason why you still haven't committed suicide

Name 1 (one) reason why you still haven't committed suicide.

Attached: chartoftheday_15390_global_suicide_rates_n.jpg (960x1500, 330K)

>Chinese women

Because if I killed myself today and aliens finally made contact with humanity the day after, I'd be fuckin' pissed.

i'm relaxed

I'm saving that for when I'm a bit older, but don't worry it'll happen.

>in selected countries
wew, gald they didn't select us and to answer your question killing yourself is not easy, you need a lot of willpower for that

For not hurting my family, basically.

I don't have money issues and like to play vidya and watch films, so there's no reason for me to put a stop to this

Kingdom Hearts III

Because i'm a coward and lack the intestinal fortitude necessary to commit the act at the present moment.

Attached: 1509281917903.png (1920x1080, 865K)

>way more men suicide than women
>in poland 84% of all homeless people are men
>alcoholism among men is much more prevalent than among women
>women have longer life expectancy
B-BUT MUH OPRESSED WAMEN REEEEEEEEE WE NEED MORE FEMINISM

It turns out chinese women are only women of pure heart

This

I have purpose in life.

Attached: Suicide-Stats-3.png (600x521, 103K)

i go to china after this stats

spite

This, I'm fucking scared of dying

I'll seek another fap materials I've never seen

me in the center

cringe

wtf I love Pakistan now

>these firsties complaining about life
I would like to torture each one of you, pussies

I don't live in a shithole like r*ssia. Want another? I'm not r*ssian.

I'm not scare of diying I'm scared of pain and suffering that it implies

this and also

>russia

not enough, DO BETTER.

at least in your country everyone is miserable

I'm not unhappy in spite of being a hugless, kissless, hand-holdless, phone numberless virgin with no friends and with social anxiety

>Indian women having highest suicide rate

feel so sorry for them...

Attached: 286E5D44-D035-4631-A71A-31786446252A.jpg (450x253, 12K)

forgot autist

I don't have to. Not killing yourself is the normal.

Not everyone, but Im sure that those who are live happier than the European fagots who kill themselves for lack of attention

I find it almost scary how many people commit suicide in Lelgium, yet you rarely/never hear anything about people who suicided in the news.
The only way to know is if a train is having a delay because of "an accident involving a person" (every day) but even then, train suicides make up only a small fraction of preferred suicide methods.
All very spooky, kinda wished there was more transparancy around this.

>In contrast, the only western European nation with a particularly high suicide rate is Belgium, which ranks at number eleven with 20.7 suicides per 100k. However, it is worth noting that Belgium has some of the world's most liberal laws on doctor-assisted suicide, which is likely to be a factor in its statistics.

>tfw not scared of the pain but very scared of death itself because of a very realistic experience in a lucid dream

Nothing is more scary than feeling your entire self fading away. Dying not like a perfect zen calm, it's the entire absence of being.

btw is it a paid procedure?
do you have to pay for the cup of death stuff?

The next season of Game of Thrones and The Expanse...

Also, the distant possibility of finally seeing a naked woman LMAO

I doubt it, euthanasia is pretty strict and only possible with the right paperwork, if the person is still fully conscious of their actions, and with a second and maybe third opinion from doctors. It is never possible to go to a hospital as a depressed cunt and say "kill me or ill do it myself". There needs to be a prolonged time of unbearable physical pain from disease or whatever before doctors will even consider taking you through the paperwork. Even then, chances are they wont go through with the euthanasia.

Why do countries with good living standards make it so high on these lists?
I understand that money isn't everything but it still boggles me why countries like Iceland, Finland, Japan, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Italy and Israel make it among the top 25

If I suicide, I will go to hell suffer for the eternity

Few more months.
My sister is about to finish her studies at uni.

A cold and distant society that is involuntarily built to maximize the isolation from family and friends combined with rabid competition in the workplace.
Probably many other reasons, but one of the big factors in every first world cunt is social isolation.

I was considering it for a while but then things took a turn for good so im happy I didn't

>more people commit suicide in USA than in Japan

UH?! THAT"S WRONG!

Higher standards to live up to. Also, no secret that the less developed you are the happier you will be. Just look at kids... or the mentally retarded.

I'm not married.

den nästa säsongen kommer vara hemsk

An American is much bigger in size so they count as three. A Jap is only 0.5

Simple life in 3rd world countries, you generally have a stronger bond with your family and it's easy to get a job since manpower is more needed in less developed places. Plus you can get married younger because of a lack of hookup culture.

>Plus you can get married younger

This is for men probably the biggest reason.
Would save many lives (and create many new lives). Our societies are sick and we are dying.

>top 25
There are only SELECTED countries in the list, not all countries.
Though in case of Finland, Iceland and other northern countries it's obviously the climate and not enough sun (literally) that make people consider killing themselves.

Exactly. I am in my 20s and I have no reason to work for 8 hours a day, I see no point oin it. I don't value my life enough for it to be worth all of that if I'm going to spend 90% of my time wagecucking or sleeping anyway. Having a wife and a family would be great for motivation.

Do it pussy

>lack of large families
>work jobs that don't produce anything tangible
>'sexual freedom' basically leads to a lot of people being alone
>stresses of modern society (debt, unstable jobs etc)
>things that were once valued are now degraded and mocked - this especially can make men feel like things are pointless

I know it sounds arrogant when you're saying this to people who don't have any but material goods don't bring anything more than some fleeting enjoyment for the most part

My mom will be sad
Also 1 or 2 bido gaems that are not released yet

Attached: 1547007755026.jpg (716x768, 120K)

Money certainly can't buy happiness but it can serve as an extension towards achieving higher means, do people that always have access to these actually fail to understand the worth of money and how they can profit from it, it's not even related to finances as much I'm surprised to find out about the suicide rates of countries whose environment would otherwise be considered friendly

What method have you chosen?

Gunshot to head, If I owned a firearm. Think I'll just hang myself with a long fall instead.

Here is a more complete list ranked by male suicide rate. It's not that much of a difference really. My country is pretty far down on the list.

Attached: 2019-01-10_174658.jpg (922x3500, 662K)

Also, many countries are probably not even reporting the correct numbers.

Just use suicide bag

Too lazy

Don't use a suicide bag, if it slips off or for some reason fails you'll be left as a barely functioning retard or worse a vegetable
A shotgun to the top of the skull through the mouth is basically impossible to fail

My life is pretty great actually

What's up with the Chinese society anyway? Japan and Korea's stats are like the rest of the world, it's only the Chinks who have achieved an utopia of self-inflicted death equality.

When I turn 35 i'll get out a large loan from a bank, or some similar method, travel on that money for as long as I can, then just walk out into the ocean.

I don't think you know what feminism means outside of manosphere.

England might win the next Euros/WC. Also, I met a girl last year. We were close for a while, but in the end she chose not to be with me. She's with someone else now.
Still, she was near perfect and made me so satisfied and fulfilled. It didn't work out this time, and it hurt like hell, but I was so close to achieving contentment. If I can get that close, I know sooner or later I'll meet someone else who will want me.

>Gunshot to head

Don't create a mess.

My plan (most likely a very long time into the future) is to travel to Brazil or Mexico or whatever and simply disappear without a trace.

I'm not suicidal btw - I'm just thinking of exit strategies before I grow old (not gonna be over 80+ without a family)

Attached: shotgun.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

>he doesn't crave oblivion

But, when you're 35 you will realize that you are still young and postpone it until you're 45... then 55

>we're not even on the list

>i am alone
>I am not afraid to die
>I am a burden BUT they deserve it
Literally immortal.

Attached: 1533224082134.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

You wouldn't understand any emotion other than the three basic instincts

Cope.
She most likely wanted to use you as an orbiter. By "almost" being your gf for a while she ensured you would always be available for betabux after she rejected you for Chad. The same thing happened for me; Girl pretends she likes you for a while, you fall in love with her but when it's time to take it to a serious level she suddenly tell you "sorry I'm just not ready for a relationship right now". One week later she is together with some chad and you are stuck in the friendzone and we cope and cope until we die and fill dishonored graves.

Same

I'll be 35 in just slightly less than 18 months so probably not

Perhaps all your suicides are not reported correctly? Many car accidents etc. are actually suicides. Many countries reports suicides as "accidents".

I only trust north European reporting really...

if I do it It's going to be far in the forest anyway, I don't want to scare someone by leaving my dead body in a public place. Your plan sounds pretty good, I considered doing something like that but realized I lacked the courage and motivation, I'd rather spend every day like I do now, in a constantly boring state of wanting to chance but knowing I can not until I rope somewhere within 5 years.

Women aren't all these stereotypes that incels come up with. This girl and me were seeing each other, sleeping together and basically in an unofficial relationship after a few weeks. She liked me, but not enough to get into a proper relationship, and when I made it clear I wanted one, she cut things off. A few months later she met someone who she did want to be with, and so she got with him. Obviously it hurt like hell but that doesn't mean she's a vapid bitch who was just looking for some chad. The guy she's with shares a lot more of her interests than I do, and I'm sure there are other things that made him more attractive to her. Why should that mean I give up on women all together? That would be a retarded reaction to something normal. Painful, but normal.

I don't blame you for trying to keep a positive mindset but the fact is she left you for someone better after leading you on for weeks, that is not a nice thing to do.

Feels good to know how to enjoy life in a hedonistic or puritanical way instead of becoming effeminate imbeciles
the most common suicide method here is to jump out of a building or hang yourself

>(not gonna be over 80+ without a family)

We may die naturally long before that though hahaha

Brilliant idea there, chum. Nothing less scary than going mushroom picking and finding a corpse with a blown up head in the middle of an empty forest.

Sorry lad but it just isn't true. She didn't lead me on, she made it pretty clear from the get go she was just looking for something casual. But I went for it anyway because she was worth the risk. I see this dumb mentality on here that unless things work out perfectly then it must be because of malevolent intentions on the part of the woman. So retarded and so untrue, things don't work out for hundreds of reasons.

>flag
>Mushroom picking
I've heard it's really popular in Poland. Have you ever done it? Sounds quite enjoyable desu, not sure how you get into it though

I agree with this Bong

Seeing the american fall.
Unironically.
Seeing them suffer is my biggest pleasure in life

I am too based and redpilled to die at the hand of some lanky virgin loser

>alone
>not scared of death
>but don't feel like a burden, quite the opposite actually; carry those around me
I've always wondered why I haven't offed myself yet.

Sure, plenty of times. You just learn the mushrooms as a kid by tagging along on all the forest trips.
Just stick to the shrooms with a spongy underside and you shouldn't really suffer anything worse than an inedibly bitter mushroom sauce. Buy a mushroom guide pocket book and find the last forest left in Britain, it's fun.

Because you feel like you have a reason to live, that's why. Never forget that.

The numbers of suicides are insignificant in the big picture, suicide statistics are given an excessive amount of attention. E.G. 14 in 100 000 Japanese people kill themselves in any given year, 0.014% of the population, and Western media leads people to believe that just about every Japanese person is miserable and suicidal. In reality suicide is a very rare occurrence even in the top countries on the list and the differences between number 10 and number 100 are minuscule.

Because the quran forbids it, otherwise i would be the first to off myself.

Leave my country now commie.

Don't you dare insult our allies.

hahahahaha

10 points Burger, fucking 10 points

take a (you)
>find the last forest in Britain
We do have a few dotted around, especially where I live. Apparently they don't like people mushroom picking (no idea why), and the only people doing it anymore are Polish immigrants. Definitely will buy a guidebook and try it out, sounds like a really relaxing hobby

i wish i had this webm of a chinese guy who attempted to off himself with a shotgun and used a buckshot straight to the face, so i can show it to you.