Start panicking

We’ve got 18 months to make it.

Attached: 725E3370-66A7-4CF0-ABBB-9A67785FBD34.jpg (934x1024, 125K)

Who the hell wears a backwards cap? Is this the 80s or something?

I..I wear a backwards cap sometimes user

Attached: 1519011177842.png (500x502, 139K)

I do too. It's a very Chad thing to do and it pisses off the 30 yearold boomers so bad. The bitches love it, as long as they know you have a full head of hair.

>Its a very Chad thing to do
Every time I see someone wearing a hat like that they're a scrawny manlet just like in that pic.

Holy shit. Sergey is going to use ChainLink to automate burgers.

Is this the power of smart contracts?

nobody uses them because nobody walks into a mcdonalds

ffs I've managed a mcshit for over five years now and over 90% of our sales are from the drive-through, we get more ubereats sales than we get walk-ins because nobody wants to walk into a mcdonalds except to use the bathroom

All the mcdonalds in my city have these. Theres still a shitton of people in the kitchen and serving at the tables. Youll be fine user

I hate these things. Can't make custom orders. I no longer go to McDonalds ever since they started using it because I simply cant get what I want to order.

You have both options where i live. You can either use the machine or make the order in person. Also, custom orders have a 50% chance of taking spit or ass scratch as a extra so i would recommend asking for a normal and then remove what you dont want.
Actually, there is only one custom order worth the risk. Big tasty without anything but sauce. They will end up putting a shitton of sauce to compensate and then you put chips in it. Pretty good if you dont mind have a heart disease at 30

MY CARREER! NO!

Attached: 1528070900696.png (1000x946, 535K)

What if you just don't want pickles?

You open the burguer and you take the pickles out
t. someone that also hates pickles

dear user, I hope you enjoy your mcdick burger with extra spit.

The name is kek.... wage kek

>18 months
that should be exactly when lightning network is ready

Notice that bag filled with 100 dollar bills and that confident reach to the screen? This is a man who knows what he wants and it doesn't even matter how much it cost.

Attached: bath.jpg (460x345, 25K)

The mcdonalds around here have open kitchens that all the customers can see so they would never pull that shit.

different, much better solutions exist for restaurants already...

This is what happens when the government forces people to pay things to other people, as opposed to letting themselves negotiate on their won.

AI will also take over all trading soon

If Link's purpose was to make it easier for Sergey to get his hourly Big Mac, then Link would have been finished years ago

You can have a drive through kiosk where you put in your order instead of a person doing it by voice.

This already exists at a lot of fast food restaurants in Europe.

The last McDonalds I went to with these, one the whole thing was out of order and the other, some jackass broke the credit card machine attached. Traditional burgert line to the door

cracked me up op

The delivering to tables thing is a nice touch some overseas McDonalds seem to have. I think it lends a slightly classier feel to the place

It already does in several crypto exchanges. The problem is AI can't predict something with certainty but it can look at graphs and all the information at once and make small bets that the owner can afford. We are talking about making 1% per day in profits but if the crypto crashes you've basically played yourself by losing your stake instead of selling it from the beginning. Waste of time desu

I always wondered what mcdonalds taste like but I never went there in my life because of my phobia talking to cashiers

> 50% chance of taking spit or ass scratch
>getting a felony charge just to get back at making a custom order
I dont buy it

Thx just bought $100.000

will the kiosks have stop losses so i dont lose too much money on my burgers?

Yes, the market data and Sergey's current menu preferences will be provided by a decentralised ChainLink oracle.

>work hr
>manage payroll
>over 400 employees
>about 600 peices of paper per pay period
>each sheet entered and organized
>company too cheap to upgrade

So far, so good for me

Attached: 1525817055612.jpg (598x465, 187K)

user, I got good news for you in 2020....

you can order online or through ubereats now
mcdoubles are ez protein for lazy cunt dirty bulks

>they dont accept cash so they still need cashiers

this but unironically

Good thing I have shares in McDonald's.