2.EVROPA?

1.Romania
2.yes

Attached: aw2415.jpg (875x744, 523K)

1. country
2.HOMOSEX?
Japan
yes

Attached: 527ab910b8e00ccbb082739d7fbeb322.gif (500x582, 876K)

1.country
2.EVROPA?

1.Bulgaria
2.yes

1. No
2. No

No, Allah forbid.

romanians are brown people

why are eastern europeans so desperate to go along with silly german plans? i mean i get that they're poor but christ.

Based
cringe

The EU is needed to represent European interests on the global stage. This will only get more obvious as time passes and the relevance of individual European countries wanes even further. Not even the old great powers of the continent like Germany, Britain or France will be able to compete internationally by themselves.

Attached: Europe share of world GDP.jpg (409x248, 28K)

there are no "european interests"

only british, french, german interests

either way your cunt's interests will be ignored so i don't why you care

based

Stop bullying our european brothers

usa

sorry but my bff is israel

based

Yes, I want to join EVROPA. Fuck America, fuck China, fuck Russia.

Based
cringe

The interests of many European countries allign Nigel.
But you would rather burn this whole continent down than find any common ground.

EV - European VOLK not EU - European Union.

Fuck off james you're not European anyway

Ur gay
Honorary EVROPEAN

2. No. EU is a genocide machine that seeks to kill and replace indigenous European peoples. Look up Khalergi Plan, and realise EU gives annual Khalergi Prize to people most dedicated to killing us all. Good thing is then that I am leader of group of very powerful people in influential positions inside our military, business, bureaucracy and academia, which is dedicated to taking Finland out of EU. I am the saviour of Finns, Lapps and Fennoswedes.

Attached: 1532267035369.jpg (450x539, 100K)

The EU is a framework and nothing else, the governments of Europe brought migrants in themselves to deal with low birth rates long before the foundation of the EU.
Right now it is used as a strawman by populist leader so they can claim they are doing something by taking a country out of the EU.

1. Poland.
2. No, I'd much rather bring back Eastern Bloc under CIS if anything. We have nothing in common with them, dying Western Europe.

Attached: Coudenhove Kalergi Quote.jpg (560x848, 136K)

Of course you do.
You are dying too which will become all the more obvious once you run out of Ukrainians to import.

In case of Poland, we have inane level of russophobia promoted by our media and press (German-owned) and at the same time, worship of Jermoney. Which is pretty fucking double standards.
But as internet is getting more popular, people don't use that anymore, thankfully. Some have opinion of lying, like TVN.

France
Yes

Attached: 1547054338820.jpg (1181x1742, 203K)

Factually incorrect. Most of legislation in member states comes from EU and that legislation is made up by unelected Commission. We are ruled by genocidal tyrants. EU also seeks to punish member states not obeying their population replacement and genocide program, which Poland and Hungary has now experienced. Next step is formation of EU army, which is in works, and which is not capable of area defense. Its sole purpose will be to attack and occupy governments in EU that do not bend knee to Brussels sufficiently similar to what Soviets did to Czheslovakia. Which is why any underground resistance to EU must include army contacts at this point to defend against that threat.

Attached: lBl4Nan.png (2000x2177, 2.49M)

*ahem* FUCK THE EU, FUCK THE G*RMANS, FUCK WH*TOIDS!!!

Attached: i0i834wezm421 (1).png (1000x1000, 216K)

1. Confederacy of Intermarivm
2. No, westoids abused us since forever and I don't want to be a second rate citizen

Why is she wearing a mens' jacket?

based

>EVROPA

Attached: 1538581483226.jpg (1004x720, 165K)

>EU's collapse is going to happen under Romania's presidency
We're gonna crash this plane with no survivors. They were right not want to let us in.

Attached: 1480479318786.jpg (500x381, 21K)

why do you want it