Mfw I think I'm going to have to get a job

Mfw I think I'm going to have to get a job

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-223750.jpg (2557x1440, 82K)

Lol this was me last week.

Had my first shift last night. Its as bad as you think x2000.

I almost died

So where is everyone applying?

what cuckjobs are you goy looking at?

T. Comfy Neet

>he isn't threatening suicide so his parents feel guilty and let him leech til his bags moon

Attached: 2.jpg (508x524, 27K)

I guess something in marketing. I can't even bring myself to looking at jobs though. I'd rather neck myself but I can't do that either

Attached: 1525549222468.jpg (250x246, 11K)

you're the worst kind of person if you actually do this

I honestly would just tell my son to get out of the house if he wouldnt at the very least do everything around the house (cleaning, cooking, take care of the disty clothing, etc).
No guilt whatsoever in eliminating leeches

Applebee's (as a fallback)
Tropical Smoothie
Chick-fil-a (pretend christian, my pleasure)
Uncle's sub shack

marketing? isnt that an equivalent to a cold caller or door to door salesman?

rip

> ill let my offspring die miserable deaths in the streets before I do anything about the hordes of shitskins invading, raping and stealing from my lands

t.boomer

You are going to make it

>a weak handed faggot with an original plush pepe
what timeline am I in?

Attached: 1519200248154.jpg (732x630, 100K)

Dude what are you even talking about.

Make sure to clean under the seat too and that there is two full rolls in the dispenser in case one is used up during the day...and don’t forget to put up the ‘piso mojado’ cone when you are mopping

t.boomer af

yeah id rather not think about it.

Attached: 950e4450094dfd25b555724ac236bcad (2).jpg (683x625, 96K)

>Le ebin boober maymay

You got me good

If there werent shitskins living off welfare you would still need to work or you would be considered a fucking leech to society. All you fucking retards worship hitler but then youre everything that hitler hated, a leeching fucking parasite that contributes nothing to the common well being. You would have gone to the ovens along with the kikes

whataburger. The discounts will be nice and their service is above average

literally slave labour. never contributing to this kike ridden hellhole they call western society.

>t. white people

No wonder the browns are taking over America when white people disown their own children. "Tough love" is a Jewish invention to weaken white people, their offspring, and their family ties by appealing to the worst aspects of humanity, sloth.

>hit the 6 figure mark in January
>Didn't cash any out
>Stack is now worth about 7k
>Applied at the local supermarket to make ends meet until the next bull run
>*autistic weezing*
JUST

Attached: 1516075427800.jpg (680x422, 28K)

Its not tough love to want your children to contribute to the well being of the family as a whole. The parents are working 9 to 5 to support the family, and youre seriously saying that staying at home contributing with absolutely nothing positive is an acceptable option? Youre literally leeching off the work of others, and worse of all, the work of your family members. If you aren willing to make shared sacrifices for the well being of the family, then youre the one who is weakening the family ties, not the jewish boogieman. Stop hiding behind these delusions please

>MOOOM!!! BRING ME SOME MORE TENDIES!! NO I CAN'T GET THEM MYSELF I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A LEAGUE MATCH!!

>Next bull run

Attached: 1528171662926s.jpg (125x118, 3K)