Why do americans put alcohol bottles into paper bags?

Why do americans put alcohol bottles into paper bags?

Attached: bum-bag-drink-cooler.jpg (630x519, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2fV-_eiKxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_classification_in_Sweden_and_Finland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think because these mutts arent allowed to drink hard alcohol in public but its ok if they hide them

this is what happens if you mix with black people

The idea is that it covers up the label so the police can't see what you're drinking in public but the bag is even more obvious so I dunno.

because alcohol is haram and unislamic so it's illegal to drink in public in the United Sultanates of America
bag gives you deniability

Those crazy rules are all over the place though I didn't realise, I was shouted at by a polish policeman and I had no idea why, it's because you can't drink outside?? Barbaric

So the police doesn't know your drinking alcohol in public. Won't prevent you from getting shot, though.

I think it's to keep noise and misbehavior down but yeah it's just assholes who can't handle their alcohol ruining it for everyone else.

Why is it forbidden to drink in public? I thought you guys had freedom

Huh? People here complain about stupid rules and laws, but atleast public drinking is allowed
Nothing more comfy in summer to go to the park with friends and have a few beer

>the land of the free and the home of the brave

>aren't allowed to drink outside
>afraid to be seen and use paper bags

Attached: 1389349181740.gif (415x359, 1.95M)

Freedom is America's oldest and dankest meme.

>hasn't watched the wire
youtube.com/watch?v=F2fV-_eiKxE

Exactly that's what summer is for, might live in a nanny state but at least I can drink

>t. hasn't watched that one The Wire episode

I remember there was the bug in early versions of Skyrim (was fixed later), when you could put basket on guard's head and do crimes being unnoticed.
So, this bug works in that way in America.

Lol nice comparison.

Yes, freedom to obey our many rules. In my state I cant even collect rain water because they think it belongs to them.

The land of lie and hypocrisy.

A Polish cop in Krakow told me it wasn't allowed to drink on the streets. I said "Ok, here is my beer", he responded with "You can have the beer, but you can't take a sip on the street".

Weird experience.

Cope

You can't do that here eithee desu,unless you're drinking from plastic cups

unfortunately that's not an answer

Land of the free lmao

There's no such thing as free lmao. That lmao is paid by taxpayer money.

Attached: images.jpg (316x159, 6K)

home of the world's largest prison population

that's what capitalism does

>Why is it forbidden to drink in public?
I'm not sure about drinking, but public drunknessis considered illegal in many countries. Including many European countries.
>M-Muh freedom though
There's no such thing as the freedom to disturb public order.

>be drunk
>disturbing public order
Not all are british tourists. Why would it bother anyone if someone is drunk if he's not doing anything bad

Its for shaming alcoholics. Alcohol is considered more taboo here than other countries, adding to that our drinking age is 21. You see some motherfucker walking around in the middle of the day with a plastic bag you know he's a loser.

>There's no such thing as the freedom to disturb public order
does this apply to the free speech dilemma?

thay actually fucking copied that law here about 5 years ago
shit's fucked up

>he's a loser.
That obsession with success is disgusting.

>#NotAll
Yes, and not all who exceed the speeding limit hit other drivers.

Yes. Every country that has free speech has public order exceptions. This is why leaking government secrets isn't free speech.

Very good post.

I once walked the streets of stockholm a bit tipsy on a friday at about 11am - 1pm drinking kung and trying to watch people in the eye. I'm the finnpunisher

Attached: kung.jpg (600x1200, 49K)

>5.2%
>"Starköl"

Were you aware people were probably laughing at you behind your back, f*nn?

Bet you would love a police state.

Because I think speeding tickets are valid?

Because tipsy people in public seem to bother you so much.

I thought you guys weren't communists anymore.

They drink normally mellanöl which is basically water

We ain't protestants either. The human being is more than money making machine.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_classification_in_Sweden_and_Finland
>3.6-4.5%

Why isn't Sweden getting shit about their beer and Murica is always getting cucked about it?

'twas the jews, I swear

How fucking gay do you have to be to drink beer and think you're cool?

I never said life was all about money.

All the westerners I met were like that, with a bottle of light beer.

But don't you measure success by the money and popularity?

Wow who knew all it takes to send yuropoors into a literal rage is a fucking paper bag lmao

Their alcohol politics are turbonanny, we have it pretty bad with alko, but their system is just ridiculous. When our alcohol law was changing to allow any kind of alcohol in normal stores with 5.5% or less alcohol they went to cry to eu about it. Thankfully the law passed

And btw, illegal alcohol import has been extremely widespread as long as I remember, and the sales of illegal alcohol are totally uncontrollable so we were able to buy cheap alcohol as teens. Before Estonian import (now Latvian) home made alcohol was a big thing. So that's what nannying does

To hide their bad taste

The world's largest prison population used to be in the Soviet union.

>public order
Spook.

Communism is not any better of course, but you should know, that there is something in the middle

what then what are they gonna do when the pub is full and you are out side of the pub?

It's ok to drink in public here, but the container can't be made of glass

Not really. Literally all developed countries are capitalist. All of them.

you're going to get a different answer from every American because it's different for every state.

I thought that maybe from context you would have understood, that I was talking about the effects on having capitalism taken to the max rather than the system itself

Attached: e72290e4.jpg (361x418, 10K)

the bags are so that the police can not be absolutly certain it is alcohol and the can not check without you know

Why do you have to lie? USA currently has more people than Soviet Union had in GULAG at it's peak in 1939

Attached: 1542491428473.png (352x395, 146K)

f*rstoids are thieves, nothing new here