Coinbene

Has anyone actually been paid out? I bought in yesterday and have yet to see my dividends in my account.

Attached: 32453245234.jpg (850x276, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbene.com/#/coniactivity
manbiwang.com/channel/#/pcRegister?id=1029788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You guys are so desperate to catch a pump you just refuse to stop buying these obvious scams

What page is this on?

activity 1 pays in 25 minutes
activity 2 3 hours later

Bots only trading. Check coin cap. All pairs are excluded because no fees. Its pump and dump. Suddenly a shity exchange pops up, promises divs. They are pumping it. What you need to figure out is if you are early or late. Id buy any scam where I know Im early because its a sure win. But if you are late, you are pretty much fucked.

coinbene.com/#/coniactivity

thx

Attached: 1525956729882.gif (250x188, 2.3M)

If this is real and my spidey sense tells me it is 10k coni gets you ~1 eth every 10 days. Or ~$1500 a month. insane.

Yup, once the payouts appear and everyone sees its real the fomo will start. Exchange tokens are the new Tether.

just got paid boys

Coni was paid out 10 minutes ago for the trading promo

Holding promo pays out in 2 hours 50 min

Legit!

Sirs this coin legit pay out, very good

I'd do terrible things right now for one more pump

Attached: 1g3vkk.jpg (500x424, 25K)

Are dividends for hodling pay automatically? No need to have to make sure you collect them everyday or some bullshit

They make a snapshot every hour and it gets paid out once a day. First pay out in about 2 hours.

Nice, can't wait for the fomo from the late idiot to pump this to Mars.

How big is your stack?

His should be around 10k coni

Yeah lol the dividends are pretty insane, even if this coin doesnt 10x moon the dividends alone make it worth it holding this coin for the month.

Fcoine.com better exchange and better coin

The returns are pretty good. What about when the promo ends?

Attached: 32453453.jpg (566x162, 17K)

>What about when the promo ends?
They are doing it live. Everything is subject to change.

Its 40% from there on by default and they will announce future events

Plus an additional 10k BIX which I am holding indefinitely. I was there when Binance first launched and I could have got into bnb sub 1000 sats. No going to miss out on when BIX goes dex.

Attached: 3453214534.jpg (950x140, 16K)

Where do dividends come from?

trading fees on the exchange

Rules:100% trading fee will be released based on a formula: the holding volume of Coni per hour divide the hourly total volume of Coni and multiple 100%. The trading fee will 100% exchange to ETH by closing price hourly and will be return at 15:00 next day.

What was the fomo like for fcoin on biz? They had worse dividends, but no one seems to care for coni

Why is coni not on cmc?

Its literally been out for 4 days bro

Im just wondering, the dividends are crazy and no one seems to care. Im comfy holding this for the month, but I thought at least biztards where smart enough to get in

you gotta remember biz hates money

they're waiting for it to be 10x what it is now to fomo in

The dividend is too good to be true but that's maybe because of low price of CONI.
I'll wait until anybody here actually got the dividend.

it's precisely because of the cost of CONI because the dividend is based on exchange volume rather than the value of CONI

My prediction is it will pop next weekend. At this rate the mined coni will be depleted within one week. Then the selling preassure will be gone and the 100% dividend will continue for 3 more weeks.

How will you get paid out when all the trading is qash trading you stupid fuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Watch the the funds to disappear entirely soon and withdrawals to be blocked.

Uhh sweety I dont think you know how it works. First dividends coming in a hour

This gonna end badly. I dont think it will last long since were in a bear market

If it is too good to be true...it is .
Drop your bags you retards. Over the past 6 months here I have seen so many delusional shills of muh dividend pay out. It always ends in shit, this has chink scam written all over it. No one is getting easy money in bear market besides lucky margin traders and market makets. FACT

Do not question my Intuition you pajeets

Imagine being this brainlet, this and its a scam is the only bullshit fud you brainlets can come up with.
Answer me this, washing trading you still pay fees do you not?

Often times market makers do not pay fees, no

We'll see you back here in a week...or month. When you are rekt, can't sell your chink coin for anything worth while, and when you get .002 eth div every week. Then we'll see how useless the 'fud' was

The absolute state of CONI FUDers

Attached: 123321.png (610x448, 23K)

>pankaj
Smells like bhoona

This pajeet has to be retarded. The telegram made me realize against what kind im trading.

So anybody get the dividend yet? I'm preparing 9 ETH ready to buy at any time

got mine 10 minutes ago

funds are safe

Attached: safu.png (360x138, 8K)

I got my dividends sir. Funds are safu

expecting big pump next weekend if everything will be ok

I was the guy who shilled this one the first day :3 Use my ref links sirs and get free 15$ if you deposit at least 160$:
manbiwang.com/channel/#/pcRegister?id=1029788

Okay I'll pull the trigger. Hope this can be the saviour in this bear market.

just got mine. I am projected to make $3000 this month from holding using my nigger math.

Attached: 342564356.jpg (770x270, 32K)