Explain yourself, Germany!

A few years ago, switzerland ordered these new trains from germany. They were delivered in 2018, 5 years late and hundreds of millions more expensive than planned. As if all this weren't bad enough, the trains don't work. They are total scrap! It will probably cost again hundreds of millions. Germany is an unreliable shithole. Don't buy german products!

Attached: 26053040947_a88f6c90d0_b.jpg (1024x685, 422K)

>buying german products that are supposed to be reliable
All German machines are expensive and needlessly complicated to the point of no reliability.

I haven't heard anything about the new SBB trains not working but honestly it's pretty poor form of the SBB not sourcing local given that it's partially public. Give me details on the issue. Is this new? Will my half-fair card go up in price ;_;

Attached: 1529951773336.jpg (718x1280, 107K)

the germans sold garbage submarines to Greece and turkey

You should have went with bombardier. The leafs know their trains.

Attached: drbav0oabrx11.jpg (1440x1080, 159K)

thats a metro not a train. that thing looks like the air-resistance the vehicle

Its a train non the less. Here's some "real" trains we made with them.

Forgot pic

Attached: X60_Sst_070426.jpg (926x503, 322K)

>trusted the made in germany quality meme

you deserve this and more

I like the the new trains in Switzerland though they're double level so you can go upstairs and look down at the countryside.

I think they learned their lesson. New highspeed trains are from a swiss company and made in switzerland

Attached: Stadler-SBB-Giruno-Innotrans-2016-1_Juerg-D-Luethard_19-9-16.jpg (1200x867, 176K)

>highspeed trains
What is this true? How is that possible? I thought CFF said its impossible because of terrain and noise laws. Is Switzerland actually going to get high-speed trains? Swiss made one's? This is amazing news. Any word on when they'll be delivered and what routes they will run?

German quality was still a thing in the 90's, now they produce more or less shit. Some products are gold tho

German designs are always overly complicated and non-compatable. They can make some nice stuff but then at the end they'll put a screw in a place it cant be reached or something stupid like that. They're also not even remotely efficient like the stereotype says.

t. arbeiter fur einen deutschen kompanie

I worked for a car factory that makes mercedes, I can relate to that. But with cars, I blame also mutts, because you want power everything. Never remember seeing as well equipped car that was going to the nordics for example than the north american base model

please buy our trains

Attached: 1543625436647.png (1500x1000, 2.77M)

>google "Schweiz Züge"
>first result is literally news Bombardier trains fail all the time and make customers and train company mad

Attached: 1310167838002.jpg (475x356, 29K)

Kek, kept reading a bit and he is actually talking about Bombardier.

Bombardier Transportation has its headquarter in germany and these trains where developed and built in germany

>Bombardier Transportation is the rail equipment division of the Canadian firm Bombardier Inc.

Yeah.

Germans always blame others for their own mistakes

America is starting to build fast train systems. But I think our trains are Japanese.

We had the same problem with Italian trains.

Pendolino?

Well, one of the biggest engine plants of VW is in Poland. Is Poland the reason for their Diesel cheating?

learn from your mistake and buy a transrapid next time