Are army surplus stores popular in your country?

Are army surplus stores popular in your country?

Finland
Yes

Attached: 1546129172174.jpg (416x600, 71K)

the surplus shops in my area are closing down one by one.
feels bad

not surprising, finland and taste are pretty much antonymous

they exist but not "popular", kind of like junk yards, there are people who go there, but they are "different" from normal people

army sweaters are stylish

A what?

USA, yes. We even have traveling ones called Gun Shows! I haven't been to one in a long while but you could get Enfields and nugs cheap as fuck all day.

They sell equipment that was originally used by military. Military uniforms, MREs, backpacks, gas masks etc.
And in America they also carry used service firearms

flag
no, but I remember my parents talking about them being popular when they were young

were they punks when they were young?

Russia.
Yes. For example, most of the gastarbeiters wear soviet type camo suits when they paint the walls.

Not anymore. When I was young in the late 1990s/early 2000s they were pretty popular. Today you barely find any of them, sadly.
Kinda in to /out/ stuff and it would be great to get that stuff cheap there.

yeah, I know an expo builder entrepreneur and he and his son both wear milsurp BDU to work instead of expensive "workwear"
varusteleka ships worldwide as far as I know

> army surplus stores
y'a ça en France ?

didn't they do in Finland toobut stopped after the 2007 and 2008 events?

I don't remember seeing guns in surplus stores even back in 2005, if they sold them they weren't on display.

Dont you have some property to vandalize and cars to burn, frog?

nah, I think it was more of a late hippie thing, like I think I remember my aunt having an old Danish military jacket with sleeves cut off and a bunch of hippie patches and pins on it

Luxembourg
What does army mean? ;_;

Well, I wasn't too far off I guess. Militaria is quite popular among a bunch of subcultures. In Finland the bundeswehr flecktarn camo jacket was popular in 2000s, most cut the german flag patches off them because they didn't want to rep germany

thrash vests like these were popular ~2006-2009

Attached: bwthrashvest.jpg (856x1141, 163K)

black and doom metal dudes preferred the long parka, usually with no patches sewed on it.

Attached: BW pitkähelmainen vihreä parkatakki.jpg (564x868, 178K)

Attached: bmup.jpg (800x692, 59K)

Only cringe lords wear army surplus stuff. I do buy actual equipment like SAPI plates and shit from varusteleka bc they're pretty reasonably priced for the purpouse

>Only cringe lords wear army surplus stuff? I'm quite comfortable with my surplus parka

Attached: 1546529599038.png (352x377, 167K)