Why are Greeks so homophobic? What changed?

Why are Greeks so homophobic? What changed?

Attached: BASED .png (1020x556, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Greece
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How come stupid faggot doesn’t say the same about Muslims?

something something Islam Balkans something backwardness

What? The Orthodox famously hate Muslims. Even the next pope was attacking them.

>not spitting on your cock and roughing them up when you pound that boipucci
Even a priest knows more about sex than you user, sad!

they don't have a pope

Yeah, I mean the next Catholic pope.

Attached: next.jpg (600x686, 69K)

nothing changed, they just didnt start loving disgusting ass fucking animals like westerners did

>potential next pope
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
you do realize that church only got MORE liberal since francis took power, not less

wow two sour cabbage eaters in a row, sure

nothing

Greeks are advanced southern European Christians you Slavic subhuman.

Because the head of the orthodox church lives in Istanbul and he would get beheaded if he said anything like that

greek orthodox church should be burned and the priests should be hanged and tortured. they have land and luxurious estates in israel, fuck those fucking kike kneel sons of whores, they steal the money from the poor and also dont get taxed and are one with the government while the faggot kike monks enjoy autonomy while raping children and bowing to kikes and fucking turkroaches. the church also excommunicated every greek that rebelled against the ottomans. i will personally burn every church I see

what?

op's article is about the head of the greek orthodox church which i'm pretty sure lives in greece

they also rape kids like catholics?

>the church also excommunicated every greek that rebelled against the ottomans.
wut

sounds based, gays are freaks of nature

Bartholomew I lives in Fener, Istanbul

>creates homosexuality in the western world
>tells us not to engage in it and eradicate it
What the fuck
Are gayreeks secretly hording all the boipucci for themselves?

...Right.
I'm a Serb, I believe the filioque and Catholic perception of God is wrong, but it's good that they'll have a pope against modernity.
B&R

Attached: Banquet_Euaion_Louvre_G467.jpg (1500x1470, 1.74M)

don't insult Greeks you shitskin

it's not exactly the same
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Greece

Metrosexuals who betray the Russian Church are not human.

Attached: putin_v_ochkah_1_0.jpg (300x190, 9K)

based but unironically

>they'll have a pope against modernity
we won't tho, anyone who knows even most basic trends about curia is aware of that
anti-islam folk are laughing stock in the church today

Bro the head of the Greek-orthodox church is called the Patriach of Constantinople and is OBLIGED to live in Istanbul. That said OP is a metropolitian which is comparable to a bishop or arch-bishop even, but the patriach is like the pope in terms of authority

Absolutely BASED. Sodomites are abominations

There is no pope in Eastern Othodoxy, each canonical national church is independent.

no, it's not but i don't feel like talking to you anymore

the church hasn’t really liberalised all that much... its the catholic church for god sake, doesn’t matter what any pope says or does, change takes fucking decades

shut up slavshit

I'll have the gyros and a cold mythos, parakalo.

The Greeks basically invented Christanity so they have the full authority over it, their patriach should be seen as the supreme one in the orthodox church

That's not how it works. The churches are independent, as long as they have been granted autocephalous statute at some point.

Imagine being religious in 2019 like lmao.

gayREKTs literally invented homosexuality

and they will use it to fuck you

this

>the church also excommunicated every greek that rebelled against the ottomans.
source?