Mfw foreigners will read this post to themselves in their stupid accents

>mfw foreigners will read this post to themselves in their stupid accents

Attached: 1412559861065.png (1462x1462, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/btukng.null
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bongs will too

Attached: 1512858621774.jpg (641x530, 25K)

they taught us british english, so you're right

>moi foice when foreins will read dis post to demselves in their steewpeed accents

I have a smart accent thoigh.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1474516962656.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

Actually I have a British accent that I practiced and learned from watching Narnia. I reckon it's more British than most Brits these days hehe

>Maille file ouenne fauréillgneures ouile ride disse poste tou demselvzes inne dère stioupide accentse

Don't know what I did wrong there

I make no sound in my mind, only understanding

>learning British English

Attached: theodore-roosevelt-laughing.jpg (605x412, 46K)

kek

oi yew fockin poofta oi moight oi moight god save the qween

>mai feis wouen foreiners wouil rid this post tou themselvs in their stoupid axents

My English Sensei, Ronnie-kun, taught me the way of the bongs. I am now fluent in 23 English languages, from British to Jamaican. Sensei took me to his dojo at Kimberley's bar where I learned countless binge drinking card tricks and pick up lines that allowed me to seduce any chavette with a simple mind trick. If you think I have an accent, then you are correct. Because I am a master of English accents, which is why I am known as The Chameleon in Manchester.

Attached: 3405827_0.jpg (630x630, 23K)

joeks on you, i have perfect english in my head
i just speak like shit when i actually speak

good post desu.

its what we're actually taught in most of europe
but we end up speaking a mix of whatever we browse on english youtube

>inb4 the npc german who thinks having no voices in his head makes him smart

>a mix of whatever we browse on english youtube
Ah yes, highly glorious post, true friend. It is of åtmost importänce to mäjk a difference.

I dont know about you, but i dont hear my own accent.

This

>>mfw foreigners will read this post to themselves in their stupid accents

Real talk
Does this actually happen to somebody?
Cause in my case at least i read it in generic english with no particular accent at all.

>with no particular accent at all.
That's not how it works.

Attached: 1533404123146.jpg (640x628, 63K)

its actually a really good sign to mark a pleb because Europeans with strong american accents learn it from things like big bang theory, so you know they should be avoided.

europeans with their natural accents speaking english/queens english are always far more based

I read that masking your accent or having no accent is a typical sign of psycopathy. Thät is whaj åj äm åf my Swedish äccent.

i have mixed accent

>learn it from things like big bang theory, so you know they should be avoided.
what kind of retarded strawman is this
99% of movies and TV shows people watch are from USA, besides most major youtubers
besides brits are harder to understand on voice chat...

t. learned english from bang theory

awesome dude! uber cool!

I mean that's why i asked

I picked up my english from various youtubers mostly from the US. And most of them being from different parts of the country, i didn't end up with a specific dialect that i use to speak and read stuff in my head with.

Attached: banaanipoju.jpg (500x364, 37K)

>most major youtubers
cringe, you actually watch youtube personalities?

mozerfuker

>tfw in my mind, when I read, I have a good accent but when I actually try to speak in English aloud I have a terribly strong accent that makes me cringe at myself.

Nobody speaks english out loud. It's computer and TV language.

That's the same for me, but Iwould say that's a generic american accent. You can't hear any strong regional inflection but it is still distinctively american, as in quite different from British or Australian accents.

Attached: 1545000218494.jpg (800x450, 24K)

whatever helps you sleep at night
do you watch TV instead?
at least in youtube you can watch good content, im not sure what you mean by "personalities"

>accent
lmfao oh my god you are a subhuman subvocalizer

Attached: 1538457138681.jpg (327x316, 41K)

based there are other non-subbies here

Attached: 1540813806674.jpg (470x595, 201K)

this rise fellow autists

Seems like my fellow countryman is unbased and bluepilled and doesn't know how to supress his accent.
If you don't speak in a nu-english nordic accent that makes it hard for anyone to tell where you are from while keeping you able to be understood you're a minus 30 IQ brainlet.

it's called not being a subhuman subvocalizer

just did.

oiiii m8t u hef a reading loicense?

my.mixtape.moe/btukng.null

>and scots

>hän ei osaa suomea