I am cashing out. Can I be permabanned from biz to make it all official? Please end my suffering

I am cashing out. Can I be permabanned from biz to make it all official? Please end my suffering.

Attached: 1526587766507.jpg (200x210, 6K)

Am I going to have to post a dick pic or soemthing to make this happen

See you when you fomo back in at 10k fren.

>I am cashing out.
So you didnt cash out yet?

Post boipussy

Not yet I'm waiting fora bounce. But I have accepted the multi year bear and I want out. Also, I want a ban from biz as it's the only place I come for crypto discussion.

You'll never leave. You're here forever lad.
Selling any time will leave you JUST'd harder than you've ever been raped before
>t. sold 800 ETH during 2017 to pay the rent

Fogi !

Attached: 1526412574237.png (669x514, 25K)

Well, I'm homeless now, but at least I'm still hodling 2 ETH and some shitcoins.
Still haven't bought any stinkies though...

Jesus christ user

Boy this internet fucks people up !
I ran away from home when I was 16.
Shittown™
Hope to make it in bigtown.
Ended homeless.
Parents died.
Never sold home apartment.
Shittown boomimg tourism.
Sold apt 30X as of few years ago.
Invested in stocks.
>Tfw $2MM now
Thanks parents and #HODLGANG

activate quantum immortality

I hope to win the lottery someday too, user... Someday...

10k is never happening again, retard. At least not for literally years after real use occurs (big IF there).

Nah that shits only temporary. Lookup what you need to post for it to be a perma.

Speculation you fucking dumb nigger. Literally nobody knows anything, we are all on this together. Why don't you put your big boy pants on and shit the fuck up for once.

To get banned simply post your address and ask for money

Exactly, bitcoin is done for a few years. Until we actually need it, which will be when the world economy collapses.

you dumb fucking nigger, its not going to happen anytime soon but bitcoin will touch 10,000 again. The way it looks, it might just take 10 years.

Uh oh, someone is getting scared. I sold at 18k and looking to buy now/soon. Keep buying high and selling low normie.

>which will be when the world economy collapses.
When will this happen in your opinion