Which South American country do you like the most?

Which South American country do you like the most?

Attached: 6oa2goq6aumxnyvhxzjq7jh61816915851.png (1825x1919, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XB6MRCXBYuI
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_española_en_Colombia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Colombians#Basques_in_the_Paisa_Region
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antônio_Prado
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonización_antioqueña
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paraguay is the best

spic shitholes

mine

Colombia

My top 3:
>Chile
>Congolombia
>Peru

Chile,Argentina and Uruguay. Mostly because they're quite developed when compared to others.

None, not even mine
I don't like any new world country except for Australia ans NZ and only because of koalas and kiwis

Brasil

chile looks ok

Chile
Peru
Colombia
Uruguay
Argentina
In that order

to add to this I like Brazilian and Cuban culture

>Peru
>Argentina

Argentina is the best.

Colombia

Cringe.

Based.

Attached: 1529001510208.jpg (1080x1225, 187K)

All of them

Our country is the worst of south america, homicide rate is too high.

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (1566x894, 141K)

Perú

Argentina or Chile because they are the only ones that are not shitholes.

Virreinato del Río de la Plata

Chile

Peru desu

>Argentina is not a shithole
A-user...

/lat/ - hilo latino

france

Brazil, despite everything.

Brazil

Uruguay, weed

This is such a big misconception. Can't be debunked soon enough

It's quite nice, very far from a shithole.

Attached: obelisco_luces_1200_0.jpg (1200x489, 61K)

based finn

Attached: spurdo.png (420x420, 65K)

Southern Brazil for the white women with German surnames.

Colombia for white girls with Spanish surnames.

bolivia

>Argentina not shithole

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajaj. It's Africa tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=XB6MRCXBYuI

Almost everyone in LatAm has Spanish surnames. If anything a Spanish surname is an indication of humility rather than whiteness. Italian/Irish/German/French Latin Americans are mostly white.

This is fake new please ignore.
Argentina is a first world white country.

I think he's talking about white passing girls. We don't have many people with non-Spanish surnames. Besides Spinish, about 5% have middle eastern surnames. like 4% have italian and bout 1% german surnames. But about 99% of people have a Spanish last name considering that every person has 2 last names

There's no need to do that. Foreigners are simply ignorant of what happens up north and believed the meme of the southern cone, but that's not reason to put down our fellow argentinian brothers

Portugal

Bolivian Sea

>Colombia for white girls with Spanish surnames.
what are you smoking lol

váyase a Normibook/Reddit, gonorrea setentahijueputa.

He means castizo girls. About half of the population here can pass easily in Spain, be it in the south and some even in the north.same applies to costa Rica, Venezuela and Puerto Rico

Literally 93% of the population
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_española_en_Colombia

You people always think that ecuadorian, peruvian, dominican = colombian. NO, as much as you want to think they are colombian, they are not. Fuck off

>we wuz spanishhh n shieeettt

I mean like Elizabeth Loaiza or Lina Posada - white girls with Iberian surnames. All the white girls from the other Spanish speaking countries tend to have Italian then German surnames.

Attached: Elizabeth-Loaiza[1].jpg (900x485, 262K)

Brazil. I can personally relate to the country the most. I think most Americans think of Brazil as our South American brother.

they aren't , average colombian girl is macaco tier

dALE MAS GASOLINAAAAA....

colombia,specifically Bogota,Medellin, and Cartagena in that order

No no - these two are Costa Ricans but both German heritage. There is nothing Castizo about them.

Attached: The_Forest_Magazine_-Nina-Neverland-3[1].jpg (2048x1448, 222K)

Medellin and Cartagena represent the worst things of Colombia (drug trafficking, raeggeton, silycone sluts etc).

Ignorant bitch. Unlike Brazil or Argentina which received Europeans from everywhere, we had until 1820 a policy forbidding non-Spanish immigration. We are just a tad less caucasian than them, but we look tanner cause you fuckers are darker compared to italians or poles.

Brazil has more african influence overall than Colombia and argentinians have more amerindian influence than us. We are more balanced and slightly less European than both of them

yea i know,but im not some random tourist ive been to those parts already,been to zipaquira and melgar viejo

yeah, but cost ricans of german heritage might be an insignificant percentage of the population just like here

ok pablo escobar

I'm almost sure Australia is becoming less caucasian than us whitin the next decade. I won't say white cause the spanish are arab-tier swarthy

Attached: ee.png (219x641, 41K)

Spain has the ugliest Spanish speaking girls by far. When I went to Madrid and ate at a Cuban restaurant the blonde blue eyed Cuban owner was way whiter than all the Spanish staff.

Colombian Lina Posada in hotter than most Spanish women I saw in the reichest parts of Madrid. Her type does not seen to exist in Madrid. Maybe in the north of Spain they exist. Northern Spaniards remind me of Southern Brazilians.

Attached: 45375767_2348201038554430_4269361499666295323_n[1].jpg (668x668, 75K)

That's because most colombians are descended form Basques, not from andalucians like the poster you are replying to.

"Colombia was one of early focus of Basque immigration; it is estimated that at least 40% of the Coffee Axis and Antioquia's population have Basque origin (2,800,000 persons).[12] Between 1640 and 1859, 18.9 percent of the residents of Colombia were of Basque origin, making it possible for demographers to predict that nowadays more than half of the country has this ancestry (25,000,000 persons)."

Most are mixed though

uruguay seems nice

Bolivia which seems to have the lowest amount of h*spanics.

Attached: dddd.jpg (279x337, 26K)

deje de decir estupideces.

Medellin is the most based city in South America, don't pay attention to that guy

*most paisas are descended form Basques
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Colombians#Basques_in_the_Paisa_Region
Medellin is B A S E D

I don't care your opinion Paco, personales im waiting for that beauty trump wall

Not true basques are the ugliest and andalucians are the pretiest, its the mix of Spanish with Native American that make your girls hot downside is they age worse

>personales
personally

Alright then, educate me. I’m all ears.

BRASIL PATRIA AMADA IDOLATRADA SALVE SALVE
NOSSO CEU TEM MAIS ESTRELAS
NOSSOS BOSQUES TEM MAIS VIDA
NOSSA VIDA EM TEU SEIO MAIS AMORES

Literally everyone where I live has Italian surname and Italian ancestry. This is what the average girl from my town looks like. Does she look like the stereotypical Brazilian girl? I bet she doesn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antônio_Prado

Attached: 11028378_879283238800649_5364661889638214825_n.jpg (960x960, 70K)

What’s it like to be from a spanish speaking hellhole?

Based.

Attached: 15253657_1252200101508959_8939587780363178578_n.jpg (960x960, 65K)

Read on "colonizacion paisa". Just like Bandeirantes in Brazil they colonized the whole country. Btw, the northeastern andes region (Santanderes, part of Boyaca) and the eastern plains have about the same level of European ancestry. The capital city was influenced by muiscas amerindians so they are more mixed, but they also received a ton of rural migration from everywhere in Colombia because it's the capital, so what you find there could be considered an average for the whole country

Not sure if you understand Spanish. Sadly, I couldn't find an article in English:
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonización_antioqueña

If your city is Chapecó, like any south Brazilian city, you're very far from being pure.
At best you are barely darker than MENA.

none

Based populist white supremacist Brazilians

>o nordestino frustrado ainda tá aqui

Não precisa ser assim, anão, não somos racistas. Você pode vir morar aqui. Ninguém tá te impedindo. Não sou de Chapecó, abra o link.

I don't like talking badly about them cause then they'll start saying salty or shit like that.

But here are some redpills for you:

- Argentina has the 2nd highest inflation on earth
- Montevideo,Uruguay has a higher murder rate than Bogota, Colombia
- Ecuador (right on the fucking tropical equatorial line) is the 2nd safest country in south America behind Chile

I really can't talk shit about Chile. They are really good and the closest thing to 1st world in South America.

Argentina has more good than bad things, but the way they feel superior to everyone else is complete bullshit, when you can have a higher quality of life in fucking Peru

Uruguay because is my country

Attached: 2780313402_c3569f9f1d.jpg (500x396, 140K)

Argentina or Uruguai

Confirmed Italians

meant for:

Attached: 1463194812483.png (741x649, 197K)

Can I, a blond haired 1.90m guy who doesn’t speak Spanish safely travel to Santiago, Chile without any issues? I can go clubbing at night and nobody will stab me?

>colonized the whole country
Only the coffee axis + Valle del Cauca, that's not the whole country

>Can I...

You can go fuck yourself.

Amazonas was colonized by migrants from all over the country, but mainly from laces previusly colonized by paisas. The caribbean has a strong influence from them, THe whole central territory received hundreds of thousands of internal displacement from all over the country including the cofee axis and antioquia. Southern Andes departments like huila, Tolima and Caqueta all have strong paisa colonization patterns, except for the accent.

The only really different place is the very south west, which remained mostly andean mestizo for most of its history

Peru because ceviche

Chileans are known to be rude, maybe for Americans it's different.

This one is Venezuelan but lives in Miami - her surname is Di Giacomo. Without fail all the hot VEN girls you meet in Miami will have Italians surnames.

Attached: IMG_28971[1].jpg (500x743, 276K)

I can be southern Brazilian since I’m tall and white right

You will be viewed as a sex tourist and not middle class on up girl will speak to you. Just understand that, even if you are a travelling surfer you will be a sex tourist.

One drop of native Latin American blood or African and it spoils the meal man. Yuck

What do you mean? If you mean that as in blending with the locals, yes.

Who said I want sex with their women? ;) I want a nice papi

>THe whole central territory received hundreds of thousands of internal displacement from all over the country including the cofee axis and antioquia.
kek most of them just went to medellin, stop talking shit, there are only a few thousands that didn't end up in medellin, and that's completely irrelevant to what we're talking about

>huila, Tolima and Caqueta
they had their own colonizers, if they have any paisa influence is minimal

of course my aryan brother

Attached: 1546291082148.jpg (597x960, 66K)

Uruguay is pretty nice