RLC Broke out of the Wedge

Alright Jow Forums, I'll do you a favor for you to buy low and sell high this once. RLC broke out of the falling wedge of wojaks. It is potentially a cup and handle form with a target of 50k sats. It might or might not go there but there is definitely potential for 20-30% gains to make.

Why am I telling you this? Sure I filled my bags before posting this but right now, this is one of the most promising charts I see in short term and this board has made me kek the most in my life and I want to give back.

Listen or don't listen faggots but anyways good luck...

Attached: rlc.png (1913x1271, 340K)

>50k sats
lol

Apparently rlc is the pajeet flavor of the moment

Just look what happened to the token whenever RSI was below 30.

If you are in fiat/tether stay there, we are probably going to test 5300 soon but if you have already some BTC position, this is a good token to increase your portfolio in sats

Attached: rlc2.png (1079x1240, 253K)

lmfao what kind of fucking TA is that, you're a fucking retard

I BELIEVE.....
I BELIEVE..................

Attached: rat reaction image.png (750x1334, 842K)

So shitty that I already made 7% gains :D Stay poor faggot!

Attached: rlc3.png (346x392, 32K)

Why would I want to buy this coin now if I can just wait for 5k BTC and buy it cheaper?

Like I said, above , if you are fiat/tether, stay there until we hit low 5k. If you are already are in BTC, it's a good way to increase the portfolio in sats. I am 60% crypto, 40% fiat and waiting for wojak shopping with that. Why do I have position in crypto? Because nothing is of certainty. BTC might go sideways for days before going down or might not go down and go up from the triple bottom.

I seriously doubt we go up from here, that would make absolutely no sense. Actually I was a pretty die hard RLC fan last year, but realized that it has no place in this market and might take a very very long time until it does. There are better opportunities elsewhere.

Lol I stopped giving a sense to what BTC does a while ago. Bullflag? BARTED, Bearflag? Goes up. I think the market right now is on short/long squeeze mode and most of the game is played on Bitmex.

I still think tatRLC is one of the best use cases of decentralization. It is very disruptive against Amazon. I'm always looking for good projects with solid team (link disqualifies due to the second criteria). What opportunities do you see?

Also fundamentals are one thing and technicals the other. From a technical perspective, RLC will go up in sats with almost certainty in short term. I've been watching its price for weeks now and during the BTC dumpening yesterday, instead of dumping with all other coins, it went up. But like I said, if you are fiat/tether, don''t bother going in. It's too much of a risk

>doing TA for illiquid low mcap shitcoins

Attached: Girls.jpg (120x108, 10K)

i just dumped on you retard, going to rebuy at 0.00012

Already in at the bottom user i saw the same thing as you. I am in at 1300 already 10% up i thin it will reach 1500 where it will meet some resistance. The on issue i see the order book is so thin. I only have 500$ in it so it's not a big problem . Good luck user.

Kek. That buy wall at 12.8k is mine (bittrex). Please do so. The real whale of the coin has around 90k RLC and has around 5 BTC to buy more. How do I know? I've been watching this fucking chart for weeks now and he has been causing multiple wojaks here.
Also, terrible time to sell...

>Broke out
It's just adjusting to it's dollar value in a cycle like every alt, dumbass

I agree. 15k seems to be the resistance. Good luck to you too

If you want to reshill later consider a change od approach because nobody is going to FOMO hoping to hold until 50k.

you realize nothing of that fucking matters, especially not your shitty noob TA?

it will go down when BTC shits the toilet and go up when BTC pumps, simple as that. and since you can't know which direction it is going it is literally gambling. you can even see another 50% loss easily at this point even though shit bled for weeks now.

so yes, good long term hold, but don't delude yourself into thinking it will not behave exactly like BTC does.

Pic related for both of you. It wasn't dumping when BTC was dumping. Check other alts: They got rekt, not this one. As I also said, it has the potential to form a cup and handle but besides that there isn't much of a sell pressure anymore for this coin and it should go up for at least another 10-20%.

here with pic

Attached: rlc4.png (1412x982, 168K)

BECAUSE IT GOT FUCKING REKT THE LAST 14 DAYS IN A ROW

>it should go up for at least another 10-20%.
whatever you say. so what you're telling me is you plan on selling after 10%
some bull market.

That's what I fucking wrote >but besides that there isn't much of a sell pressure anymore for this coin and it should go up for at least another 10-20%

It still might go down. For that there is risk management and stop losses. Risk reward is for me 1:4 for a correction wave and over 9000 for trend reversal

My plan is to see what happens when we hit 15-16k (resistance) and adjust my stop losses.

it will do what BTC does, whats so hard to understand

so literally every other coin is the same