/asean/

Cute edisyon

Attached: DrKskDwVsAEIEP_.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-gojek-philippines/go-jeks-expansion-hits-roadblock-as-philippines-rejects-ride-hailing-application-idUSKCN1P30RT
liputan6.com/pilpres/read/3868351/kpu-tolak-perubahan-visi-misi-prabowo-sandi
theedgemarkets.com/article/great-eastern-exempted-foreign-ownership-limit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iklim kapitalisme Indonesia yang tidak semandiri kapitalis barat merupakan kesempatan bagi kaum sosialis dan komunis untuk menginisialisasi gerakan kiri sehingga tercipta masyarakat tanpa kelas yang adil dan sejahtera.

keadaan negara caru marut seperti ini tidak bisa lepas dari kaum kapitalis yang bekerja sama dengan negara untuk kepentingan profit mereka namun tidak mengindahkan kesejahteraan rakyat dan merusak alam sekitar (Pabrik semen Rembang). its inevitable outcome guys

ELI5

It's gotten to a point where, if I read anything trying to glorify Davao, I automatically assume it's yet another fabrication by the bisayan fans of PDuterte

Attached: 8xcd2lyk9l921.jpg (960x936, 139K)

It's gotten to a point where /asean/ doesn't give a shit about what you say anymore. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1543272444159.png (2048x2048, 1.64M)

you are not the boss of anyone??? get away!!!!!!!

Bro, it's not like they're stealing anything

>went to Jakarta and KL before you

Attached: D582EECA-2989-46D4-B65D-6869EE5C9638.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

Any pinoy here live in palawan?

islam is so beautiful religion

apachi

reuters.com/article/us-gojek-philippines/go-jeks-expansion-hits-roadblock-as-philippines-rejects-ride-hailing-application-idUSKCN1P30RT

wtf I hate philippines now

They said it was because of local ownership requirements, they could still team up with a local company. There are a lot of startups here that don't seem to be doing so good, maybe someone is willing to merge with them.

whatever
my standards of happiness are different from yours.

Attached: 1544061304422.png (446x435, 79K)

I hate my life.
What's the best way to end myself in this country?
I'm seriously consider to become volunteer in SAR so maybe Tsunami or Volcano eruption can kill me anytime.

Attached: 380866b946afd84c865d195b2bdb4df6-imagejpeg.jpg (1994x988, 646K)

you did bad things during your past lifes thats why you are suffering now. be a good guy and you will live better in the next life.

Why do you want to kill yourself? There's more to life than hardships. What about your family, friends, or future? Suicide is not worth it and is not an option. It's not even "the easy way out" when you consider the repercussions to your loved ones.

Jangan KYS bro. Dineraka abadi lu, mending jalanin aja hidup memang penuh cobaan dan penderitaan. Minta pada Allah SWT. Kalo emang uda ga kuat minta diambil nyawalu, tapi jangan pernah bunuh diri.

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>become volunteer in SAR so maybe Tsunami or Volcano eruption can kill me anytime.
Unironically that's a solid plan. Now go!!!

Tagalogs would never leave their shithole manila, so its an effective tactic.

cringe and #0000ffpilled

Bisayan illocanos are lower than niggs that they would steal pictures lmao

Davao must be this horrid shitiest shithole of the country for them to resort to this kind of cheap propaganda

Tangalogs are so easily offended so ez to trigger, they cant handle du30.

Lmao now you've triggered the butthurt bisayan illocano slum lord that was deleted in the previous thread btw fun times

Hipon gate never forget lol

Attached: nagjokeakosa-davao-at-nagsorry-pero-idineklara-nila-akong-persona-non-1303707.png (500x398, 86K)

This sort of thing just does the opposite of what they intend as it highlights that they have nothing there they can highlight as they have to brag about things in other places. I mean, really, a random stretch of road in Iloilo? They couldn't find a random Davao road that looked like a random road in some other part of the country that looks like any other kind of okay road in any other part of the Philippines. Except Davao, apparently. They don't even have a tiny bit of nice road to show off. Nice job.

At the same time, they're showing off things in Manila, a place they claim is "imperial" and has all the nice things while everyone else doesn't and so Federalism (read: removal of term limits) is needed. But if Davao can apparently do better than Manila, clearly, that means Federalism isn't needed.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546649812112.jpg (768x785, 104K)

Missing the point. the pic is trying to say traffic in manila is shit. abnoy tagalog

>be a resident of literal shithole called Manila

Attached: 5B396BA6-A9D7-4DBD-9F75-77F371565871.jpg (1280x960, 272K)

What do we expect? There is a fuckin army out there of paid retards on social media. This is how they made Duterte win.

>shithole
>Forrested open ground

bisayan illocanos cant even lie correctly.
must be the aids and the sexpat cum in thier brain

>meanwhile in Davao
pic related

Attached: DavaocityLuxurybath.jpg (960x659, 191K)

>Cute edisyon
Am I cute?

I identify as Mike Stoklasa

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-112407_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 384K)

>forrested

That’s just sewer mixed with toxic algae because Tagalogs openly shit everywhere.

Pic related, slum dwellings of an average talagog poster itt

Attached: DF156C5B-6455-45E8-A3E9-C316D36D144E.jpg (604x453, 119K)

Think about ti tho

Duterte oligarch rule davao like a feudal king drug lord for about 10years or more and they cant even show a random road pic or bridge that he made.

while his grand children OOTTD millions of stuff in Instagram

Attached: Untitled-1-33.jpg (580x356, 36K)

Bisayan illocanos dont know what clean water and forrested looks like
thier whole landscape is riddled with slums pagpag and sex slave aids dwellers

Attached: BisaynBathtime.jpg (950x633, 174K)

I like how "Jones Bridge" is oddly specific but they couldn't even give the bridge in Davao a name haha.

You can tell if the author is intentionally malicious or an idiot: if they gave it a name, then the intent is malicious. But no, idiot.

LOL tagalog so triggered he post pic of manila HAHAHAHAHA

lmao Davao is such a shithole that paid bisayan dutertards pro chink shill can't even take a pic of Davao to Shill for it,
I was wondering when will he get triggered and chimpout again after the deletes yesterday

Attached: source.gif (500x371, 280K)

Anime pic abnoy confirmed. Lol stop samefagging everyone knows its you abnoy tagalog.
You so mad virgin idol your virgin yellow leader more

Wait, I thought they said Iloilo was a drug shithole? Why did the paid dutertards/marcostard use photos from there and claim its Davao?

From BUILD! BUILD! BUILD!

To FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

smfh

>jadi pedagang
>ngemonopoli pasar pake harga mahal
>pedangan baru dateng
>harga lebih murah, kualitas lebih bagus
>pedangan lama jadi gak untung
>somehow ini salah pedangan baru dan nyalahin kapitalis sebagai penyebab mereka bangkrut
Gue tau kapitalis itu ada demeritnya tapi kita jujur-jujuran aja nih, rata-rata mereka yang bangkrut tuh mereka yang gak mau merubah metode dagang mereka agar dagangannya lebih laku.

Attached: 1546477051397.png (576x390, 152K)

You're the third Bogdanoff.

We need 1 more to end the world now. Let this be my prophesy.

Attached: BOGer.jpg (225x225, 8K)

who dat guy?

Because Davao wants a piece of that chink drug money. Apparently, what they have ain't enough

quick rundown

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

>in contact with aliens

>rumoured to possess psychic abilities

>control france with an iron fist

>own castles and banks all over the world

>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are 70 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe

>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Gimana kalo pedagang yg baru tuh bukan wni tapi wna cinak?
Mau kamu mereka datang dengan modal besar, berani jual murah bahkan rugi sampai pedagang lain bangkrut, lalu gantian monopoli pasar?

Sebenarnya sih gak masalah, tapi pemerintah itu harus mensuportif pedagang dalam negeri. Misal untuk pedagang dalam negeri, kalau pajak impor/ekspor dimurahkan, dan birokrasi dipermudah, maka jatuhnya harganya bakal lebih bersaing dan mereka bisa main nekat kayak pedangan wna yang punya modal gede dari awal. Selain itu, untuk pedagang luar bisa aja mereka dipersulit birokrasinya, dan diharuskan untuk cojoint dengan pedagang dalam negeri. Jatuhnya emang gak pasar bebas banget sih, tapi itu lumayan agar pedagang dalam negeri untuk bisa berkembang dulu sebelum nantinya full pasar bebas.

>Are you happy and contented with how President Duterte is running the country?
>hindi means no.

So this is what a no free data flip internet looks like, interesting.

Attached: 46sgm2i45p921.jpg (720x836, 47K)

Sebenernya ya gitu, tugas pemerintah harus membalancekan antara pengusaha lokal dengan investor asing, gak mungkin murni protektif atau bebas. Dan itu sangat dinamis, kadang buat peraturan yg mendorong lokal, kadang dibalik mendorong investor asing sesuai dengan kondisi ekonomi. Yg masalah kan ketika pemerintah mengubah peraturan pasti pihak yg tidak diuntungkan yg teriak-teriak paling keras.
>dipersulit birokrasinya
Nggak ada untungnya ya pakai cara ini, malah bakal dijadikan ladang korupsi. Lebih baik kalau dibuat tax lebih tinggi.

Ganteng dulu gan biar sholat

Ah, nevermind the newer visi-misi, it isn't accepted anyway
liputan6.com/pilpres/read/3868351/kpu-tolak-perubahan-visi-misi-prabowo-sandi
Now back to Indonesia Adil Makmur

Seiyuufu got hitched, now what?

Why don't you come get yourself a Finnish wife?

Attached: annikaollila_43985664_1325435970929782_8021230748875034546_n.jpg (1080x1350, 258K)

Hello it is me again

What species in the being on the right?

Singaporean Chad

Ujan deres

God I wish I were the girl.

Nice

Attached: malaysia baru.jpg (719x1072, 266K)

hujan

bagyo

That's normal is new Malaysia, from SPRM I heard even Perak is selling logging license under the table to hide their money shortage. It's okay because billion dollar debts, do your Civic duty and buy harapan coins.

What happened to your Filipino ladyboy gf peru?

Did you dump him

Attached: A5F352A2-0A5F-48BE-999B-0033FB51E124.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Also Singapore 'donates' 2billion and already get exemption from Central bank laws.
theedgemarkets.com/article/great-eastern-exempted-foreign-ownership-limit

Welp, we got thunderstorm here in Solo. Leaking everywhere.

more drown dogs to cook after

>2019
>not getting a Finnish gf/wife

What's your problem?

Attached: annikaollila_23969953_502587266785436_3605160389660114944_n.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

1 hour before Palesti v Australia

How do I know if she's finnish ot not? All whites look same.

Attached: 1351219462296.jpg (617x747, 112K)

Y he so smugg?

Wtf, we are not dog eater

>Solo
>Didn't eat Kawi USA
You can't lie to me

that is batak, whre the race itself evolve from a bunch of fuckin cannibal. while the rest of indonesian is just ur avg looking terrorist

Wouldn't you be smug if you were smashing this?

Attached: annikaollila_30604895_226469084572146_7760897863969669120_n.jpg (1080x1350, 239K)

Too old, like my aunt old

How old is your aunt?

40's

/a/ is overrun right now by Satania spam. Those posters have seriously shit taste since Satania is by far the worst character in Gabriel Dropout.

Mashallah... Tobat bray... Kiamat sudah dekat.

Attached: 5602315_20190111041424.jpg (720x529, 63K)

He got scammed.

apaan tuh?

>el PeruAno’s ladyboy tagalog “”gf””

Attached: 3A03BA8A-CD46-4FAA-BFE2-B67D748DA8E4.jpg (452x678, 62K)

Blasphemy !!

Attached: angrype.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

Not bad feet

>KPU rejected the new wowo mission and vision revision

Attached: jk.jpg (620x350, 36K)

eek

Jangkrik dan belalang

I want to kill MKL and feed him to stray dogs

>el PeruAno’s ladyboy Bisayan illocano slum aids “”gf””

Attached: Cebucity food source.jpg (700x464, 389K)

He got massive deleted again and now the ban has been lifted
even his dutertard marijuana thread got pruned
lol

Attached: 20190103_195859.png (1080x1792, 1.29M)

t. Scooby doo eater

Attached: rica guguk.png (1009x554, 272K)

This. His remains will nourish the pagpag eaters.
That will teach him not to delete my posts.

And michlan as well hes a nut job pretending to be both a anti and pro dutdut marcos and chinks shit is schizo

feed him to the bisayan illocano pagpag eating slum lord posters

Attached: 20190111_115523.png (1080x969, 159K)

It always makes me laugh, I don't know why, its like the mods are telling him to stfu with his bisaya sexslave mouth.

Attached: 20190111_200501.png (1080x1844, 383K)

You sure that wasn't you LARPing under his name? Because the way you construct your typo-ridden sentences and the post from your screenshot look awfully identical to each other.

LMAO
What’s with this Tagalogs screencapping our posts?
Focus on sucking dicks instead of monitoring us.

Attached: 0D984917-CF79-4274-9AE2-81950681ECBC.jpg (534x452, 26K)