I wrote joke

i wrote joke

anybody wanna hear it?

Attached: 1545058822379.jpg (660x574, 31K)

I will steal it.

I do

Go for it America

No kys. I hope you and your family burn on fire

It better be good your jokes have gone downhill lately.

Niggers.

I've single handedly defeated my erection.

What do you get a hunter for his birthday?
A birthday pheasant.

Attached: 1529418604174.png (449x442, 151K)

Attached: 1544346555069.jpg (552x471, 24K)

Attached: IMG_6450.jpg (400x472, 53K)

You usually write a couple, go on with the second one friend

haha

A jewish boy in a concentration camp comes up to an SS soldier, pulls his uniform and asks:
- Mister soldier, why does one chimney have white smoke coming out of it, and the other has black smoke?
The german soldier answers:
- Because your dad is a fucktard, he forgot to take his boots off.

Today OP wasn't a faggot.

not funny man

Being from Brooklyn, I went to a Finland the other day and decided to take the subway to my hotel.

On the second stop, a tall black man, dark as the night sky, walked in. He was wearing a three piece suit and an ivory panama hat. He took out two books, one in each hand and read them simultaneously: Plato's Republic, and the biography of Martin Luther King Jr.

A few people sniggered, and a few shot him confused glances. Then, 3 pale teenagers walked up to him and started calling him all sorts of names to his face.

I couldn't believe this sort of discrimination was still happening in 2019.

And I thought to myself...you know what the real n word is?

Knowledge

Ok, I'll try another one.

Old konung, the king of vikings is standing upon a fjord mountain and talking to himself:
- I, konung Olaf, built two beautiful cities. But no one calls me "Olaf the builder!"
- I, konung Olaf, command five thousand warriors! But no one calls me "Olaf the general!"
- I, konung Olaf, conquered all land from Britain to Greece, but no one calls me "Olaf the conqueror!"
- But soon as I fucked a sheep...

Attached: 1529851710_b4zohvinitzz.jpg (526x526, 38K)

>single handedly
haha dicklet

no i never write 2 in same post

A moth walks into a pediatrist's office

I'm a known brainlet, I give you that, but I don't get it

haha, good one

Attached: 49025998_2221458871507628_2997513798216056832_n.jpg (960x759, 130K)

The joke is that the king had no nicknames during his succesful rule, fucked a sheep once, and everyone calls him "Olaf the sheepfucker"

a pervert enters a forest in the night with a 8 yo boy, the boy says 'im scared here' the pervert responds 'if you are scared imagine how scared i am that i will leave this forest without anyone'

Attached: 1523001110977.png (420x387, 11K)

I get it now and its funny considering I had to ask you to explain the joke, contact me when you are in Chile to invite you for an asado

konung means king, and what the fuck is a fjord mountain? do you mean a cliff?

a fjord mountain is what you see when approaching from sea I guess

:3
I understand it doesn't make sense with nordic terms. I just translated the russian joke in my head, so it's bound to run into small problems like this.

Attached: 0054_-_vkRsjGU.jpg (364x350, 17K)