What's your opinion of Asian-Americans?

What's your opinion of Asian-Americans?

Attached: asian americans.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

asian american here ama :)
(pic related is my left eye)

Attached: C8F37039-2912-45B1-97D6-6A91DDA564A5.jpg (778x653, 84K)

What are the numbers on your mom's credit card?

White world's parasites.

I tend to abhor and not to speak with my cousins from America.
I just wish they would just voluntarily give me money instead of me asking for it everytime

Niggers 2.0 but liberal. I just hope that they will completely forget about their herritage and would stop larping as if they're true asians and know more than the ones who were born and raised in Asia.

None.
But I just love how they think they are experts on Asian [insert whatever you want] just because they have slut-eyes.

nice try ;0

I have great respect for Asians. I just 'click' with them.

Just like everything that touches New-World soil it becomes superficial, fake, a mere shell of its former self. Be it food or a whole race of people. You see how German settlers just became "White Americans, against their will also, or how Chinese, Japanese or Koreans became "Asian Americans".

they always look rather bizarre compared to regular asians

i feel bad they will be get shot

They're Asians who drink milk

So yeah they're kind of sexy :)

Attached: tumblr_my7qzi5JZE1t3nnvoo1_500.gif (500x272, 852K)

Now you know why Americans chimp out 'in a good way' when they visit Europe. It's like going home and reconnecting with our roots. Everything here is indeed so fake and superficial it's sickening.

>girls
either qt or turboslut
>guys
full blown tryhard or turbo autism

imo they look unattractive and have inferiority complex, thats why many of them do interracial marriage

Yeah i understand, while your Heritage obession is sometimes cringy it's also kinda endearing how you guys appreciate our culture, sometimes more than we do. Be it in Nürnberg, Berlin, Rome or Dubrovnik. We take too much for granted in that regard.

Yeah people around here including myself sometimes wear their heritage openly. It comes from having no ethnic identity. So people say, 'we are Irish or Italian' etc...It's very cringy in Boston, the plastic paddy capital of the world. Europeans need to realize that y'all have no better ally than White Americans.

I do NOT like them

why do you retards not like Asian-Americans? I watched a vid of a Korean-American teaching English in Korea and his boss fucking hated him for being Asian

High IQ, non-violent, and they hate niggers. Beyond based.

>soygirl

West Coast asians always seem to be having fun - especially the ones in the Bay Area/SoCal. When I look at videos online about Anime Expo, I see a bunch of asian people having fun together and wonder what it might be like if my family went there instead of Toronto. That might just be a case of the grass being greener, though, because life here hasn't been too bad.

t. Asian Canadian

Attached: DsRV0wCUUAAJmiH.jpg (526x1199, 101K)

Japanese people don’t like anybody except specific types of Japanese people and white people.

I love them

from what television has told me, they are your basic consummerist American

East Asians are insects

Toronto is overrun with asians. wtf are you talking about. If you can't make some asian friends, it's probably your own fault.

The only asian-americans I know are ricegum and the one guy from buzzfeed.

After about a two generations, they are the same as us desu. The first/second generation are generally less whorish and still hold to traditional values.

My friends are half east and south asian, though there aren't many. Maybe it's because we're all chronically depressed and feel like moving somewhere else would fix our problems.
>overrun
That is a very rude context to be using that word.

Attached: 1546916581878.png (396x353, 99K)

>everytime i hang out with asian friends who aren't female the conversation somehow devolves into how much they hate black people and muslims
lmao

Attached: 1546903186527.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Can I be an Asian American?

One of the most iconic leather masters in America is Asian-American

Attached: darkholmepage.jpg (568x484, 20K)