I still can't believe the leaders of crypto are:

I still can't believe the leaders of crypto are:

>A 72 year old drug addict who bangs hookers regularly but barely has any cognitive function left other than dictating tweets
>The bog twins, who, in reality have absolutely nothing to do with crypto but were just meme'd as some sort of big time whale manipulators who made one phone call to save Europe or some bullshit but are actually just shitty b rated French actors from the 80s.
>A mythical man supposedly of Japanese descent who no one has ever heard from since 2010
>An autistic kid who named his coin after some resource in his favorite video game about orcs and elves
>An angry American who speaks really fast and gets very angry when you call his favorite coin bcash while owing a lot in taxes to the IRS
>A chinaman that looks like he's 13 that makes electricity-draining electronics that barely pass consumer safety standards
>Another chinaman who is fat and doesn't even own ANY of the coin he originally created

$4k isn't the bottom. We really should just be considering $40.

Attached: brainlets.png (299x168, 11K)

Lmao

you forgot the little boy from Chernobyl

This. How dare OP forget boy Sminem!

Jihad could literally tear you in half

my sides

>everything needs to have a leader

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

This made me laugh, it's good energy. This is a good bull signal.

The leaders we never asked for and probably don't deserve. May Jesus bless crypto.

Checked

>its possible to be decentralized
fuck off

You forgot... The big Russian with a penchant for big macs.

Dream team

fundus r safu

gets sure are getting close

Kek

brainlet here pls who are these d00ds

And the money skeleton

Attached: hqdehfghfgfault.jpg (752x365, 40K)

>McAffee
> Of course, Bog Twins
> Satoshi Nakamoto
> Vitalik Buterin ?
> Roger Ver
> CZ Binance ?
> dont know

Last is the Litecon guy?

Jihan and Charlie Lee. holy shit we have so many redditors here

Attached: images.jpg (512x287, 17K)

He's so kawaii..

Nope he got him
>An autistic kid who named his coin after some resource in his favorite video game about orcs and elves

Last one is Charlie Lee. Come on faggot.