TFW bought BAT yesterday before crash, still up

Feeling comfy with BAT, still up even after crash. Who else here feeling comfy. Also I took a big poo today and since not wagie was able to clean my butthole so no mudbutt, wagies have to walk around with mudbutt all day, feelsgood and comfy.

Attached: comfybat.png (409x409, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_North_Korea
vice.com/en_us/article/nn4ywx/north-korea-is-stoned-all-the-time-which-explains-a-lot
thewrap.com/dennis-rodmans-potcoin-rises-big-after-trump-kim-meeting/
foxnews.com/world/2018/06/20/canada-to-legalize-marijuana-after-landmark-senate-vote.amp.html
leafly.com/news/science-tech/potcoin-can-cryptocurrency-cannabis-live-hype
imgur.com/gallery/cdlen
medium.com/@PolarChain/why-basic-attention-token-bat-will-be-the-first-erc-20-token-listed-on-coinbase-9d82ce9c23ad
reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7ekc33/im_a_youtuber_800k_subs_with_a_few_questions/dq5mf3s/
youtube.com/watch?v=mH5SjV7pxzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good work schlomo

Im not Jewish, I am of German heritage, but thank you regardless user.

may the bags and green candles be with you

You to fren

Attached: 885742F3-7B8F-4AFC-B9D5-AC18CA6F1780.jpg (452x512, 80K)

>buying a $1 capped coin
its literally plaintext written in both the smart contract and the whitepaper

You're thinking of LINK

This meme doesn't work on high iq BAT holders user.

Attached: 1511053511678.jpg (2048x1363, 175K)

The equations in the WP suggest a stable yet growing utility and thus price. There is no ceiling at $1.

Niggers, should I sell all my BAT and leverage a mkr/dai cpd to buy more?

Attached: 1516220293653.jpg (301x167, 9K)

Idk, bat could shoot up anytime, we are close to a moon mission I can feel it.

Attached: F1932B4F-DDEF-4EF6-AE45-57001BD274F1.png (693x858, 195K)

Yeh me too, hence the burning desire to double down

Attached: 1514864914354.png (600x800, 649K)

its basically irresponsible to not own any BAT at this point. People will soon come to the realization that their coins have dropped 90% from their ATH, and are 2-3 years from a functioning product with a healthy userbase while BAT has had this all along yet nobody gave a shit.

I think fomo will set in around .75cents and will shoot up from there hopefully to over 10 dollars.

Either that or a coinbase listing would signal that BAT is the direction cryptocurrencies are going. I wouldn't bet against someone with a brain as large as Brendans. It would be foolish to do so.

A bit of both. BAT will be a market leader in the years to come for sure.

It’s basically irresponsible to not hold BAT at this point.

Look at the markets, everything is taking a shit, BAT is up 10%.

whats the advantage of BAT over all other shitcoins?

It's being used, there are sveral working products backing, the brave browser being one.

Amazing wallet and browsers extension coming soon.

Alpha testing of brave ads with BAT rewards right now.

Genius CEO

and so on

BAT is the google / facebook killer.

No more fraud ad revenue for them.

Read the whitepaper.

Since advertisers need to buy BAT to run ads on the system, it means there will be a guaranteed steady stream of buying pressure. Since many people will choose to hoard tokens instead of selling, this will allow the price to rise up until we find its true value.

Nice copypasta shill you fucking pageet hope you remembered to collect your tg bounty

You sound irresponsible fren. It’s not too late to make a change :)

It might actually be used

Are their any other tokens similar to BAT with an actual product like Brave? (Not shilling a genuine question) We've reached a critical point where the market will stagnate and implode if tangle uses for crypto don't start showing up.

There aren't many, but the ones that do I have in my portfolio.

Actually working companies/products with tokens:
BAT, FUN, STORJ, POT, ADC

I know POT and ADC seem silly... they're not. They're out there and being used.

Unfortunately, I can't confidently recommend ANY other tokens/coins.

Congrats on your 20 bucks worth of bat

Wysker works, the app is pretty decent but I'd literally never fucking buy anything from it cause the clothes are stupidly expensive.

Also, currently staking both POT and ADC.

Highly recommend, easiest money in the market right now.

Opinions on REQ. I've been 50:50 req and fun but really need to diversify. Its paralyzing to move any funds when you're like -70%

Disclaimer: I held REQ for a bit - December->Feb, had to sell though.

Team was moving too slow, and all they had was a poorly written Javascript widget.

Sorry man, dump REQ if I were you, at least in the nearterm there are way better companies that will get you quicker/better %.

Another note: Square is re-implementing cryptocurrency payments, that alone will kinda of render REQ moot.

ENG is the token to rule them all

Shill me POT

Will be $800 of BAT at the end of the year

North Korea is actually one of the largest Cryptocurrency entities. Cannabis is 100% Legal there:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_North_Korea
vice.com/en_us/article/nn4ywx/north-korea-is-stoned-all-the-time-which-explains-a-lot

Potcoin:
thewrap.com/dennis-rodmans-potcoin-rises-big-after-trump-kim-meeting/

Canadian Pot businesses already started to use potcoin:
foxnews.com/world/2018/06/20/canada-to-legalize-marijuana-after-landmark-senate-vote.amp.html

Potcoin has great governance, and is focused on a growing niche, like BAT, it does one thing well in a great market.

Potcoin has the most traction of any of the cannabis cryptos.

Potcoin ATMs have been running in Colorado, California, and Canadian dispensaries for at least 3 years now.

leafly.com/news/science-tech/potcoin-can-cryptocurrency-cannabis-live-hype

Potcoin Kiosk:
imgur.com/gallery/cdlen

Attached: potcoin.jpg (1800x1200, 815K)

>347 social media followers
>12 businesses
>3000 active users

There is no comparison.

>2.8m Active users
>5m+ browser downloads
>16,000 websites verified
Etc.

Agreed, 100%. BAT is in a league of it's own.

I had been scooping every sub 4000sat dip.

I'd never directly compare the two... I mean after all BAT isn't hindered by legality like POT is.

One that gets overlooked is Civic (CVC) They have an app that allows users to upload their ID onto the blockchain so that it can be used for KYC verification processes, while remaining completely encrypted and private. They advantage is the app can release only required ID info as required and not everything.
Example (in image): An vending machine that serves beer, the app can be used to tell the vending machine that the customer is 21 (the legal drinking age), and nothing else because it is all that is required for the transaction. Normally you'd need to present your ID to an employee at the liquor store for the transaction to be legal.
Funnily enough, Civic has actually met with Brave this January and are being considered being used for Brave ad's KYC requirements, which in time could make it as widely used as BAT (Emphasis);if they get used.

Attached: Civic_consensus_6Wb0Lsn.original.jpg (990x550, 73K)

What about STORJ? Sounds like a solid project. What is its long term potential?

Also, will I make it with 14k BAT?

Attached: IMG_20180623_141535.jpg (514x513, 27K)

How is this the case when its traded against bitcoin and ethereum? If bitcoin or ethereum dips, the bat token also depreciates

steemit is like this except bat needs lots of advertisers for demand
also ipsx

Yea! Thanks for this.

I had come across Civic, but haven't had the time to dig into it. Thanks for reminding me, it def looked promising. Especially with the rise of kiosk and droplockers.

I can't give really long term price predictions, but I think it is undervalued.

Long term success depends on well their dev tools mature.

I think the case with STORJ is that they'll get acquired by AWS or Azure, something along those lines.

Anyone know who bat advertisers are going to be? And bat would have to partner with google/facebook/amazon for their advertising platform to be usable on youtube/instagram/facebook/twitch otherwise they wont allow it as a competitor and will miss out on a huge % of content creators. It will still do well if it can secure other advertising platforms

Been thinking lately that Storj, or data storing tokens that rent hard drive space, could be used to host websites using P2P methods and create a web 3.0 based around decentralized hosting.

Brave is platform agnostic, it's all through the browser. It doesn't matter if Google, Facebook or Amazon 'allow' it. Advertisers will deal directly with Brave.

Fucking lol. Sure thing pal...

So bat has to partner with advertisers and implement extension to use on popular browsers? How will you convince people to participate? It sounds easy to use but people like blocking ads so they can watch videos quickly. How do you convince them to download extension and collect bat tokens to watch ads? If hosting websites like YouTube encourage it you get more userbase otherwise ad agency will have to display regular ads to non bat users and specific ads to bat users ( is this easy to implement )

Idk about websites but sounds good if its cheap and fast

We had a nice example with the Dow Jones Media announcement in which they offered a yearly subscription to I don't remember whatever the fuck financial webzine was that.
Know those normie/mobile games like Clash of Clans and how they use gems as currency to become OP, buy chests and get shit? Remember how you can either buy gems or get some for free by watching video ads of other games and apps? Pretty sure BAT is aiming also to do something similar. Brendan said one of the major problems behind ad blindness is that ads are merged into websites. They want to serve ads separately, possibly in a tab or whatever, so you can choose to actually watch it or nope to get free batties. Then you get free batties and you can either forget them and let them be redistributed among your most watched websites OR you can use them to unlock freemium shit like subscriptions, apps, articles, discounts or whatever.

Big Dick Brendan is basically:
>making sure you WATCH ads so publishers don't fucking waste their cash in bots or invisible placements
>making sure you are up to watching ads because you gain munnay or, much better, services from it
>block all the other (((fishy))) stuff that sells your data

Pretty bullish desu, even if at the end of the day I just wanna stop wagecucking before I kms.

Attached: 1529430955844.jpg (237x361, 14K)

Whoops, wanted to quote

There will be extensions for popular browsers that get released after Brave 1.0. Chrome won't have a choice and will be ready quickly given that Brave/BAT are chromium based already. Then Brendan has enough connections at Mozilla to get them to actively encourage their users to install a Brave extension.
For marketing there is the 'user growth pool'; a large portion of BAT tokens that exists to encourage user adoption of Brave and prime the ad economy.
Publishers + Youtube channels can earn $5 of BAT from this pool for a successful Brave referral.
There is also drops being given out to Brave desktop users which can only be sent out to websites/channels using the payments ledger, which encourages publishers to adopt because there is money waiting on their doorstep.
As for advertisers, the Brave ads trials are underway. Users in the closed beta are told not to talk about which advertisers are participating, but all we know is there is big names involved already.

I was wondering wtf whysker was, I thought it was a crypto dating app lol

Sounds good... i wish they could tell us the advertisers

Slow and steady breh. If there is a project with a potential network big enough to get the ball rolling is Brendan's. That dude is a silicon valley giant.

BAT is already on twitch :)

es good token sirs...but price is traded against bitcoin/ethereum is this bad for price movement?

BAT will be the savior of crypto and the igniter of the next bullrun. it literally makes it easy as fuck for normies to dip their feet in crypto. Brave already has a growing userbase of millions and more to come once BAT plugins will be made for other browsers and services. You wanted a golden ticket? This is your last fucking chance to witness the rise of the next big token.

>not taking a free 3x to $1

how many BAT are needed to make it?

You see all the shilling of btc going to 4K and ruining all the alts, we’re close to a bull run. People are starting to give up, this is a good sign.

I bought in at

Its already going up again, one announcement away from a huge pump, I would leave some in there imo.

Nope, not even going to gamble. I put a lot of money into it just to get out when it pumped a little.

Ok don't kill youself when it hits a dollar in like 5 minutes and you missed it.

I'd kms if I did everything Jow Forums said.

You'll kill yourself if you hodl, and kill yourself if you sell now. Quite the predicament you've gotten yourself into user. 10k will get you a nice rope atleast.

Coinbase pro opens 29th June. Bat expectes to be listed.

Still pumping in a down market. Someone knows something the rest of us don't.

I'll just take out my principal then. That way the rest is gravy no matter what happens.

Not expected, as confirmed as you will get

medium.com/@PolarChain/why-basic-attention-token-bat-will-be-the-first-erc-20-token-listed-on-coinbase-9d82ce9c23ad

shouldn't this type of behavior scare all you paranoid neckbeards or are you all so enamored by the prospect of material gain that you're willing to violate the principles you so loudly screech about

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-23-16-25-00.png (1440x2560, 587K)

Confirmed fake and gay

>[citation needed] on the entire block of text
Holy shit you're retarded

fuckin faggot. did u write that yoursefl?

Lol

Wait i know roughly 1,000,000 views on a YouTube video is 1,000$ for a content creator, so this means per view a user would earn .001$ If 1 bat = 1$ you would earn .001 bat. Theres thousands of million view videos everyday so lots of bat will need to be distributed.. if advertisers buy up large amounts of bat initially and make it scarce, and distribute it at that rate wont that mean they will make a ton of money and that people wont get paid as much as they think

So they do send what you browse to advertisers but its first encrypted then randomized and sent through a vpn. So they have no idea which person it was that browsed what. Its actually a really good idea.

lucky you i barely have 2,5k,,,,

Yeah, people (not content creators) are going to get paid pennies. It's a deadend project. That's why I'm worried about how long I stick around holding these bags.

Lmao im in

it's as if you faggots can't do even an ounce of research on your own:

>reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7ekc33/im_a_youtuber_800k_subs_with_a_few_questions/dq5mf3s/

We don't use ad exchanges (malware on demand side, fraud on supply, tracking cookies/pixels/scripts required and we block those). The BAT ads idea is quite different: personal user-private/anonymous ads in a pinned tab, local machine learning picks best offer from catalog of URLs w/ segment ids and other metadata so no cookies or tracking. Confirmation via the same ZKP protocol (ANONIZE2) we use for payments already. User gets 70% revenue share (App Store standard), which by default pays back to top/pinned creators for that user, as opting into BAT ads opts into Brave Payments. We hope to have trials running 1Q2018. (Note how this avoids bad ads against good content and vice versa. The third party ad problem is full of conflicts and we want to try a new approach. If publishers want to partner with us as third-party vendor for otherwise-blocked inventory, then we may do that too with user as well as pub consent. Revenue then splits 70% to pub, 15% to user. This is over the horizon for us but we did some early experiments in 2016 and could stand it up next year if pubs want it.)

See (1), I got ahead of myself. BAT user-private ads pay 70% to user, deals start with trials (we are talking to top brands and agencies) next year first half. In-page ads possible but not urgent, those pay 70% to pub and 15% to user. Brave's principles are opt-in (consent from user and any publisher whose inventory would be filled), rev-share to user >= our take, stable fees auditable in-the-large on blockchain.

Brendan has said that their aim is that the average user will earn around $200 per year through Brave ads, that is all money that would otherwise go to Google/ various middlemen. Advertisers wont have to worry about BAT speculation either as they will have the option to purchase a set USD amount of Brave ads that gets converted to BAT when it gets paid to the user/publisher.

>Between $10 - $300 pa. for browsing as normal

this project has potential
35k BAT
I'm in

The guy above says pub gets 70% and users get 15%

Currently 1,000 views gives 7.60$ to publisher, and 45% goes to youtube. Does this mean if bat is used on youtube, youtube gets a 45% cut as well? Ignoring the cut, 15% of 7.60 is 1.14 for 1000 viewers which is .00114$ per viewer. If you watch 100 monetized videos daily for 365 days, you earn 40$ annually. To get your value, bat would need to pay more than 7.60$ per 1000 views. There are other high traffic websites but i assume they also need a cut, which i didnt include. Additionally, the bat supply-demand effect would come into play with earliest buyers and users profitting the most. Assuming bat goes up in price, users would earn less Bat for the same usd. Bat is good for security and still good for being paid to do nothing but is this good incentive? The closest related statistics i can look for is swagbucks but i have to look. Are there any calculations in the whitepaper

that rate is for 3rd party vendor ads, much further into the future. Think banner ads on websites.

The current model being trialed (BAT user-private ads) pay 70% to user.

Brave ads won't be run on youtube without Google's consent. I am sure for websites that have channels/individual publishers terms will be created for what the payment share will be. However already though Brave's payment ledger individual channels can already be payed by users, circumventing Youtube.

Couldnt an extension bypass that?

Someone could probably fork Brave ads to make a version that forces ad tabs to appear on youtube if they wanted.

So it works on all bat holders

Just read the reddit, makes sense. I like how apple is a strong supporter. Is the user-private just like watching commercials in new tabs?
Good point the reddit post says they plan to avoid the big social media outlets for now but content creators can post on multiple outlets

Im interested in the token economics but looking at just one website swagbucks, they bring in 30-50 million annually and hardcore users can make up to 75$ a month so i can expect the bat ads to be much higher quality, better security, and placed with more entertaining media. If supply and demand follows the scarcity of the token then it’ll probably be worth more than 1$ i dont know how the money flows

I feel like an extensions could work on multiple platforms, when they do release its going to be a moon for the BAT price.

Bat will end the year top 10. This bear market is teaching people that useless shit like trx, eos, icx have absolutely no reason to exist or be used. Money will rush into real projects like bat so fast that your head will spin. Check em.

Checked

Attached: fatcat.webm (540x960, 2M)

It's my understanding that is how it works, yes. User opts-in to viewing BAT ads, and every so often (i've heard anywhere from 3 to 4 times a month) a private tab with an advertisement will be available to watch/view.

No thats wrong. Go watch some BAT vids, this girl has a pretty good one. youtube.com/watch?v=mH5SjV7pxzI

your research doesn't refute that people will get paid pennies for looking at ads.

again, that's just what i've garnered from my reading. I'm not in the ad trials alpha, so i can't confirm deny.

>e.g. you are shopping for a car, have not quite decided, have tabs open on BMW and Mercedes
you've even set a BMW dealer visit up for 1pm Saturday
Mercedes will pay ~$70 gross for a lead that will take a test drive at their home two hours ahead, 11am Sat
we will give the user 70% = $49 in BAT
this is kind of a best-case and we haven't locked this deal down, so take it as a for-instance
but i'm not worried about getting ad trials, and moving to paying deals as we tune the local machine learning agent

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-23_15-08-32.png (1325x770, 166K)

Bat might be the number one gainer on binance today, right now up 11%. Feeling comfy.

Attached: 1523866694435.gif (400x250, 1.97M)