Okay, this is epic

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: 1547183949947.png (1440x1246, 534K)

Oh fugg

She's like 85 and just had a lung operation, maybe she doesn't feel up to the job at this point and has decided to call it quits.

Remember kavanaugh? Think that but worse

>trump getting 3 supreme court picks
lol

this is just a meme you can tell because no major outlet is reporting this.

didn't people say this a few days ago too?

Dems will forever rue RBG for not retiring when Obama was still president like they tried to get her to.

I looked this guy up. No credibility.

Kill yourself. RBG would never do the Left dirty like that

Top cancer doctors expect Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg back on the bench by February
>Top cancer surgeons told CNBC they expect Ginsburg to be back on the bench in less than six weeks, with more than enough time to return for the court's February sitting.
>"I think a lot of people are getting scared because they are concerned about the balance of the court, but I'm confident she's not going anywhere. She's going to be back on the court," said Raja Flores, the chief of the division of thoracic surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York.
>Sudish Murthy, the section head of thoracic surgery at Cleveland Clinic, said the best way to project a typical recovery period is to take the number of days the patient spent in the hospital and multiply by about eight to 10.

She just had lung surgery, and is in her 80s. She's not going to return to work the very next day.

They put all there eggs in hilldawg

Shut it down

>Gorka
Still can't get over how this memelord gained access to the highest office in the USA.

Nice thread my fellow /po-
I mean Jow Forumsusers

I don't have anything against this woman but it's hard not to appreciate how ebin the butthurt would be if she died before Trump left office

Attached: IMG_8556.png (797x835, 76K)

We don't care about Unitedstatian politics, Get the fuck out of here. Thanks.

Attached: 1385939837484.png (182x233, 18K)

>Mt Sinai
>all the doctors are poos

why do m*tts assume that everyone in the world know about m*tt politics?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: rgb.png (566x567, 426K)

hope this disgusting fucking kike little gremlin dies

Because, everyone knows about Russia politics
>Manipulative oligarch rules in a one-party shithole

user let us not wish death upon others. Leave that to the democrats.

>user let us not wish death upon others.

Attached: 1541108448098.jpg (466x658, 52K)