Japan, don't let Indonesians into your country, they will ruin it, they are muslims

I have read about a plan by the Japanese government to let Indonesian workers in Japan.
They will ruin Japan.
Wherever there are muslims there are troubles.
Because islam is a barbaric and primitive religion.
They will start imposing islam on you.

Attached: Z.jpg (275x183, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/残留日本兵の真実―インドネシア独立戦争を戦った男たちの記録-林-英一/dp/4861821304
youtube.com/watch?v=T1_vR_uqgYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have read about a plan by the American government to let Israeli workers in America.
They will ruin America.
Wherever there are Jews there are troubles.
Because Judaism is a barbaric and primitive religion.
They will start imposing circumcision on you.

Attached: IMG_0400.jpg (719x479, 122K)

Fine by me. Better than their anime religion.

we are already invaded by muslims
welcome indonesians

Attached: kebab.jpg (1280x960, 1.96M)

I could assure you the Indons who want to move to japan are the inreligious one like my Japanese teacher in High School.

Shlomo I have some bad news for you..

Attached: 20190111_065557.jpg (1436x230, 38K)

lol same japan hating argentinian user.. why are u there in a country u hate so much? r u trying to subvert it? if so i hope u get stabbed

He is just another proxy gook/chink using VPN to be an argentinian you stupid sheep fucker.

this is payback for what the japs did in ww2. we will come to japan and rape their women, and then we will force them to worship Allah.

>did in ww2

Liberate indonesia from centuries of dutch opression?

This, also it's not like those people are capable of working in japan anyway.
It's either they don't meet the requirements or they'll cry wanting to go home after just a week there since apparently they can't be lazy in japan, unlike here.

And treat us just the same as dutch, i'd prefer to be under dutch than japan.

rape, torture, sex slavery, and forced labour

Western propaganda.
Indonesian were working just like japanese were supporting the war effort. Life of japs in ww2 was even harsher.

350 years of dutch presence is better than 3,5 years of japanese occupation

t. christianized dutch rapebaby aka indos

you got brainwashed hard

STFU Westernerdogs .
Japan helped us for the preparation of Independence.

no, I am pure native muslim. Every Indonesian knows of the horrors of japanese occupation. Just because you like their cartoons, doesn't mean they are perfect, pierre.

not much but true

Attached: Indonesian_independence.png (380x250, 17K)

It was only an attempt to placate us so we would keep supporting them

There were few famines like everywhere elses, and forced labour is a necessity during war time. Even japanese womens were working hard in factories during the war effort.

Winners write history, that's all.

And what do you expect us to do? Backstab them?

stuff like this is literally being taught at school, i shit you not

Fuck off jew, nobody can stop INDONESIAN BVLLS
By 2050 Japan will have a muslim Javanese emperor

hijabs disgust me.

the japs are portrayed as supporters of the nationalist movement at school. pay attention next time.

Only because they were losing in the end, before that they exploited us like crazy

t. zoomer
the highlights of japanese occupation was romusha, rape, and multiple looting activities done during their war.

Stfu
Fuck you
Fuck dutch, and fuck white people

if you pay attention at school, you'll know that japs are portrayed as supporters of the republican movement, building much of the institutions that still exists till today. The National army for example, were made up of former PETA troops.

i got trips, yours is merely dubs.
i win, you lose
i'm right, you're wrong
stfu

yes but japanese war crimes are not as prominently discussed as the national independence movement, which the japanese had a lot of influence in

a chinknesian pretending to be an Indon
Read some books you uneducated retard

amazon.co.jp/残留日本兵の真実―インドネシア独立戦争を戦った男たちの記録-林-英一/dp/4861821304

thats because it was part of their AAA propaganda you fool.
see what i mean? the teachers was highlighting it as propaganda, they teach you that being supportive doesnt mean theyre helping

This
Fuck chinks
My ancestor and Japanese kill chinks together
I love Japanese I hate chinks
Japanese one time criminal always honourable
chinks forever jews of SEA
Fuck chinks

you expect me to be able to read moonrunes?

aint even gonna try to read those moonrunes,
i said what they taught, not who's actually the worst during occupation.
learn to comprehend fucking brainlet

Import as tatars instead, i like japanese food and games.

This, I'd take 100k Japanese soldiers over 1 indonchinks anyday

*us

isn't this?
i can't read indonesian

Attached: zanryu.jpg (1887x1333, 304K)

I do not expect from you nothing really. But
If you are into history, things would be changed from another aspects. You are hating on us basically you believed what your teacher claimed, but generous person always dig up the truth and build up your grudes based on facts, or you will become to be very narrow minded idiot. If you are smart and rally hate on us, why do not you learn from other side? At least you are living in the freedom country not communist fascist country, right?

>says the jew

Attached: 0c2.jpg (728x665, 51K)

terlupakan=forgotten/ignored
now you see what i mean by being taught that way, fucking tard.
virtues of japanese occupation was forgotten and its only being revised reccently, anyone born before 2005 always being told that its better to be occupied by dutch for 3,5 centuries than by japs for 3,5 years.
dont like it? blame the geezers and the teachers

Maşallah

come home turko

One Indonesian girl I know has a military background but she loves anime and japanese videogames

>ruining a country
>causing troubles
that sounds exactly like what Jews do, user

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 6K)

I'm already at home dummy, it's you who should come home. But i rather have constantinople remain islamic, just to not appeal white priders and christfags.

So you are being cuckholded by chink master Enjoy your puppet habit to an another master

They make some top fucking notch instant noodles though.

any sane man would know that you should not taking anything outside STEM seriously.
keep projecting

do you guys really think that the japs would let us stay independent if they'd won?

wtf are you talking about

I've read his story somewhere, he was a Japanese soldier who refused to surrender to the allies so he fought for Indonesia instead. He lost an arm, converted to Islam, and married a local woman, he's dead now but his childrens are still around and would gladly tell the story of their father. They said the most precious thing he couldn't forget about Japan is umebozu. I respect this man a lot and if I'm not wrong our government consider him as a hero.

YES

subhanallah
truly an example for all japanese
all japanese should convert to islam right now

that you should not take anything said by history teacher, or an other non-STEM teacher seriously, and there's no need to symphatize for those who do, because they're obviously subhuman anyway.
so good luck with projecting slave-master stuff

Based and quran pilled
euro: somewhat bad
mongol/jap: pure evil

Interesting.
First time I heard of this guy.
Is he famous in your country?

>Because islam is a barbaric and primitive religion.
said the one who mutilate baby dick then kissed it

shut the fuck up you weeaboo subhuman.

Based indonesia, our shield from the horrors of subhuman polytheistic evil east asians.

Sundanese boys...

Attached: 331de97b04806a72a1109bdefb9eb142.jpg (500x700, 49K)

Commit s*icide faggot

Not really, compared to other national heroes

F

Attached: 318459_620.jpg (620x355, 116K)

At least Nips will begin to oppose militarily kike zionist occupation.

and THATS a GOOD thing.

Religious Muslim indonesians would want to move to middle eastern countries, hobbyist ones mostly to Japan and academic ones to Europe/US.

OP is just being a retard kike

>They will ruin America.

WHOOPSY!!! OY VEY!!! TEEHEEE!

Attached: jewmad.jpg (225x225, 9K)

hobbyists are the best in a way to come here because it means they genuinely love the country

cringe and bluepilled

Japan should let Indians in!!!!

they aren't?

hobbyist only love anime and cool jap buildings and kimonos, they don't love japanese insect people

dunno, they tend to be a shallow brainlet.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1_vR_uqgYA
disclaimer: i never finished watching any of these programs, just remember cringing so hard on one of the episode back in the day

and it means it's highly probable they have generally good impressions towards my country from their cultural preferences , i think that's enough

they have good impressions because they have never met a real japanese person. They only see the idealized version of japan in movies and anime.

hobbyist ones eventually turn to Islam because it is the truth and they realise the kuffar had lied to them about their societies being perfect when in reality they are a cancer on mankind. inshALLAH they will incline the people towards the truth and disavow falsehood. may they destroy an*Me off the face of this planet.

yeah like i said that's enough, i've been simply saying i welcome those who like Japanese cultures to those who come here for religion or sheer economic reason. i don't think most of us are pricks anyways

Based anti-jews

Attached: vcuzs8q0qx821.jpg (750x669, 57K)

>the same

Attached: tKe98Nf.png (1200x4429, 535K)

Once we've started imposing islam then we will make all of the women halal, heck we will make a halal donkatsu, heck even the pig will be converted so that we could eat them halal.
It's like that we are the illegal immigrants of the asian and our one and only purpose is to plant the seed of islam in every country we can get our hands into. subhanallah