Fuck this shithole

this country is a shithole on the most epic level of proportions
the people here (yes, everyone) are some of the scummiest fucks you will ever meet and cities are overpriced as fuck while the smaller cities and countryside is one big drug den
every person I see on the street I really really want to fucking kill
everyone in this country is scum and I would have done anything to not be born here
anyone even thinking of coming here is mentally ill and should kys asap
don't ever even think of coming to this shithole

Attached: fuckcanada.jpg (359x270, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkHOVJINRD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a reverse psychology thing?

no, Canada is a decent place compared to the rest of the world, better than USA

no such phenomenon in play
this cancerous shithole is where people go to die both inside and outside
no happiness will be found here
every Canadian flag should be burned, every Canadian killed and this shithole nuked for good measure
I hope every person in this barren shithole of a country dies in the most painful way

Attached: during.jpg (700x394, 49K)

then go to burgerland already asshole

so leagalised smorking canabis was just tax cutting effort of operating police costs?

He's trying to keep us out. It won't work. I'm movin' on up.

Sounds good
youtube.com/watch?v=zkHOVJINRD8

sorry monkey but you should appreciate what you have
you very likely have family, friends, interesting life, etc
not only will you be poor living in destitude in this shithole but you will have none of the things you currently have in your country that you don't take for granted
stay away
an equally bigger shithole no different from our country
there are much better countries in the world anyways, the entire New World was just destined to be a unlivable poverty shithole
that has nothing to do with what I have posted you stupid nip
go ahead and try to come here
you are in for great disappointment
as shitty as your country is I honestly would have rather have been born in your country rather than this 'country'
fuck Canada

Attached: 1540710866974.jpg (1714x744, 541K)

We can exchange citizenship.

I would only do that with a good country to live in
I am very sorry to announce this information

Attached: 1544520007571.jpg (789x960, 130K)

So then be grateful for what you have. Anyway, butthurt native or butthurt chink?

>while the smaller cities and countryside is one big drug den every person I see on the street I really really want to fucking kill

You are rude user.

>then be grateful for what you have
yes, be grateful for being born in a shithole
that is like telling a slave to be grateful of his chains and tools
>butthurt native or butthurt Chinese
neither, definitive race doesn't exist
I am Canadian
you're right, I'm the rude one because I don't hide behind fake smiles and denounce my nation for being the shithole it is
you too would wish death upon all of my countrymen if you came here

Attached: canada flag.jpg (1600x1200, 285K)

Chanada :D
Do you decide to have your Name, John Wang?

Attached: Chanada.png (800x533, 14K)

I've been to Canada and enjoyed it and had no issues with or dislike for locals, seems like you're the problem here Zhang.

it doesn't really matter
people will filter it with time, which is no good. I want all of the angry and upset people to be able to see who I am and become furious without the trip
regardless maybe I will post with this every once in a while

Reminder that Canadian IS a race of people, and if your ancestors didn't help build up this country from scratch you are NOT Canadian.
>t. ancestors came over from Europe in the 1600s

Just because our lands have been flooded with foreign parasites, does NOT mean they are suddenly my blood brothers.

I don't filter you
You're very funny, Chang :D

>I've enjoyed Canada
if you're on tourism to any country it will be enjoyable no matter what
you can even go to some shithole in Africa and you will probably have a good time, doesn't mean the country is good
>you're the problem here, Zhang
1. no, the problem is the retard western hivemind that infested this country and the fact that this country is pretty much the worst of all western countries, except even worse because at least those countries in Europe have a distinct culture and don't have some of the most cringy and stupid people on the world who should just fucking die fuck them
2. wrong I'm not Zhang, Idiot
I am Canadian
the only real Canadians in that case would be the natives
sorry but your tribalistic low iq European ancestors couldn't at all be called Canadian
only real Canadians are the natives and even then that isn't really the case because race is a social construct
you called me evil before though
you might think you can deceive me but my eyes are everywhere; I see everything you do and are doing deceiver

Attached: firefox_2019-01-11_02-03-11.png (599x132, 15K)

Are you angry?
Calm down, Wang :DDD

Attached: Chanada.png (1258x757, 46K)

you won't fool me you evil deceitful subhuman
I know you are secretly trying to get me banned from this website forever
the end of the Japanese nation is coming soon
you face total destruction

Attached: banner.png (683x187, 10K)

>But he is too offensive
That's true
You are very offensive :DDD
Wang, haven't you known it yet?

These stupid threads are so cringe. I'd prefer an entire catalog full of lachlan threads at this point.

in which way do you find that I am offensive?
>These stupid threads are so cringe. I'd prefer an entire catalog full of lachlan threads at this point

Attached: crying-baby.jpg (865x415, 51K)

Canadians are insufferable, has them all.

Agreed. Canada is the biggest shithole i ever seen.

Chink subhumans

Attached: file.png (634x457, 417K)

>in which way do you find that I am offensive?
Your posts and your thought are very very evil and pretty stupid :D
And most anons on Jow Forums know that

sounds just like pooland

red/white alliance GO!!!

indeed, the day that all Canadian people are killed and gone will be a glorious day for all
you could have prevented this and taken over this entire country to make it less shit
then again considering how much of a shithole this country is doubt it was really worth the effort to take it from conniving Anglo's
prove I am Chinese
lets see..
you can't
there is only one other answer
I am Canadian
>very very evil and pretty stupid :D
what is and isn't evil is subjective to the person judging what they see as evil and because of this moral relativity it means there is no objective morals meaning that what I am saying is not evil, or stupid

Attached: 490697020-612x612.jpg (612x356, 37K)

I was in Toronto and it was nice. People were very friendly to me even though my English was awful at the time.

>prove I am Chinese

Attached: 1.png (978x495, 91K)

>the only real Canadians in that case would be the natives
>sorry but your tribalistic low iq European ancestors couldn't at all be called Canadian
>only real Canadians are the natives and even then that isn't really the case because race is a social construct

Absolute retard-tier take. First of all, the notion that they were """Native""" to this land or somehow sprang from the ground is a total absurdity; like everywhere else in the world, they invaded from somewhere. In their case, they're Asians. There is a reason "East Asian/Native American" is often grouped together on genetic tests, and it's because geneticists can't tell the difference without very close examination. There's even evidence from mass graves that these Asian invaders slaughtered pre-existing settlements of European-origin Solutreans as they took over the continent. "Real Canadian" has nothing to do with whether the "Natives" were here first. It is not a matter of land but rather of the state and society

As far as Canadian society/state is concerned, it was created with the arrival of the Europeans who rightfully conquered the land by force of arms, and built a society from scratch in the wilderness. The Huron, the Iroquois, etc, are not considered a founding nation of Canada because they did not contribute to this, and in fact they actually tried their best to drive the proto-Canadians out of North America entirely. They were entirely within their rights to try, but it didn't work so they de-facto forfeited their rights to the land. Only those British and French settlers who built Canada from nothing and whose traditions live on today could be considered founders

Even Ancient Greece had an equivalent to Natives whom they called the Pelasgians; a remnant of a moribund society proven in battle to be unable to defend their onetime domain of control. The prior presence of Pelasgians had little bearing on Hellenic civilization, and certainly did not make them the only "Real Hellenes"

Attached: 2.png (952x171, 35K)

ancestry means nothing
the only identity that matters is the identity to the state and where you grow up, in the same way Americans who have many different ethnicity's are just called American for they were taught the American customs
I forever will be Canadian
I am Canadian

Attached: IMG_5851_2lowres.jpg (2346x1885, 243K)

ohnononohahahaha is this a Canadian Elliot Rodger lmfao

Europeans had a massive advantage in technology and were also able to destroy natives with alcohol and diseases they had a weakness to. It wasn't a fair fight.

War isn't ever fair, retard. Nor should it be. The strong deserve to win.

are you indian OP?

Is it true the antifa activity actually dropped down a lil bit since the last year around there? My friend said about haven't actually seen a bunch of them in certain places

I may have seen some but could just be metheads, both groups share a very similar dress code

Yeah, i can say antifa is fucking stoner but i just can't say all of the stoner is antifa
Or can i?

Attached: 16347.png (741x568, 182K)

>total absurdity
they owned the land for 1000's of years
you came and stole it one day
it's not your land
simple
>the strong deserve to win
in which case, when the Chinese finally take over this frozen shithole it will be their land they will be Canadian
good riddance; killing of useless white people can't come soon enough.
no
don't compare me to those dirty kind of people

Attached: 1537496740868.jpg (587x240, 77K)

Based mentally defective chink

It's a time to go back to China!
based

>it's time to go back to China
typical primitive Japanese mind instantly calls me a Chinese
I would not be going back in that case.
I was born in this nation
I am Canadian

Attached: 473094061-640x640.jpg (640x360, 141K)

based

In the summer it will get warmer and your illness will be better.

Race does not matter.
Everyone gets sick.

I can't begin to describe how much I enjoy your threads