France should be invaded by Greece

France should be invaded by Greece.

I think it's the right time for France to die.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_France.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

What did OP mean by this?

Attached: 1547186462143.png (648x977, 619K)

France is like a drugged whore daughter of Greece.
Ending her pain is the last act of kindness of the father.

Iquiberuille

With what would they invade?
We don't even need to fight, we just stop making weapons for them. And a few leopards won't make a difference...

Greece will invade together with Italy
The natural order of Europe has to even out again which implies a Mediterranean France ruled by Southern European nations

>France and Germany make a deal in transports
>British press says they're merging their countries

No wonder britbongs are so stupid when you look at their trashy newspapers

Nobody would fight for France.

What is the legion étrangère ? They have literally a legion of people willing to die for France as foreigners...

I'm sure we'd be happy to get greek people and transfer all our migrants to greece instead.

It's just an unloyal army of a few thousand shitskins.
We will crush them and move towards Paris.

We don't live in a fantasy world where problems magically disappear. France is in a really bad state and Greece has to attack you in your weakest moment.

>we
Oh, so you are back iki...

>France is in a really bad state
Depends on your point of view. I'd say it's rather a decisive moment...we're at some crossroads, either it gets worse, or the yellow vests and the government find some form of solutions.
At this point, the debt probably won't ever be paid back if we somehow don't change the way the system is handled. I think universal income within conditions would be profitable.

>universal income
See, I grew up among Islamic shitskins and these subhumans only make children to get more welfare money.

Since the French are retarded Westerners like Germans, they will waste their free time for fun, while the shitskins will breed like the cockroaches they are.

The ancient Greeks said that non-Greeks can't govern themselves and they were right.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Not sure you're actually thinking of a solution though. You're just pissed at everything. And it's not even your country lol

Giving millions of uneducated shitskins free money isn't a solution.

>And it's not even your country lol
The problem is that France is in Europe, so your problems are my problems. Take Germany as an example, it invited all shitskins of the world to Europe, now many cities are filled with more Arab subhumans.

hi iki, long time no see

MASSALIA is GREEK clay

they can take their ancient colony Marseille.

it wouldn't end the suffering in the rest of France

ikibey is back!

ironically the biggest problem in france are french ppl.

They are already one of the most privileged population with the lowest working hours in all western countries after italy and free healthcare but that doesn't stop from complaining and want even more.

I'm french and I can't wait to get the fuck out of this country.

the malaysian flag looks like an evil islamic version of the Greek

well, currently living in malaysia while working remotely for a EU firm so that I can save aggressively and get the fuck out as soon as possible.

>currently living in malaysia
>i'm french and i can't wait to get out of this country
Seems like you already have. Why did you go to Malaysia to work for a EU firm and now complaining about the french?

Cause I eventually have to get back there and finish my studies

but things seems to get worse with the gillet jaune fuckery don't know if I will be able to make it out in time

hello damien

Well it's kinda hard to know if it will get worse because of the gilets jaunes or because of Macron's decisions, or because of the european elections.
I think the gilets jaunes, even if it damaged a lot of shit, was necessary in alarming people that we need to figure something different.
However, it might be a question of european orientation rather than just Macron and his shitty government.

I don't think the gilets jaunes will do anything significant but france has an history of letting a minority speak for the whole country. But then again those ppl are so stubborn and what they are asking for is so out of reach that'll they keep complaining forever especially with the new global economy crisis creeping up on us.

In the case of a poll to exit the EU I'm almost sure it'll be a stay, that's one of the reason macron was elected in the first place. Kinda want the brexit to be a real shitshow so french EU leavers calm down giving me just enough time to leave and make this all a thing from the past.