Global warming will kill us in less than 20 years

Global warming will kill us in less than 20 years

How do you cope?

Attached: 1540814378785.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnT1xgZgkpk
electroverse.net/professor-valentina-zharkova-breaks-her-silence-and-confirms-super-grand-solar-minimum/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_extinction_event
climatechangepredictions.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Global warming will kill us in less than 20 years
Proofs?

Hope aliens will save us.

aliens will only save hungarians since we are from sirius, humankind will pay for its atrocities against us

Warming would be good. I hate this -15 winters.

aliens also believe in population control. were just a museum for them

Ocean de-oxygenation, permafrost methane etc

Jokes on you I'm chronically ill with an 80% chance of death in the next 20 years, that is if I don't kms.

geez... maybe youre sick from your pessimism, buddy

Smog and other air pollution will kill me sooner

>looks outside

>snowing wh*toids all day long

>still not possible to grow orange and lemon and coconut trees

I dunno man, this shit will kill me faster

No it won't.
That is fear mongering, far beyond the most extreme things scientist claim.

We do what we always do

Drink and blame russia

Man, I wish we had some Gorebull Warming. It's -3 and there was an icy wind earlier this evening.

I blame russia, Trump and Nazis.

masturbation and escapism

Jokes on you. I live in a farm. I will survive while will fight for food with rapefugees.

it’ll kill us all eventually, and wipe out most of fauna and flora of the world

Attached: 086C1EA9-FBCF-4F2E-BE1D-A4B2FE6BF59B.jpg (750x750, 86K)

The planet will stay green tho, only we will die

Fucking finally

will migrate to our northern territory, kril islands

Attached: src_115.jpg (1280x960, 510K)

Why do people keep believing that global warming = apocalypse. Nature has survived many of these events and will survive many more. Mankind will too.

leave my land rover running at redline all the time in order to end it all sooner

thank god, we are a pest on the planet

literally can not come soon enough

mentally challenged people falling for clickbait headlines, not even Jow Forumstards are this retarded

Without us, the Earth would be just another insignificant rock floating through space with nobody around to pay it and mind.

exactly how it should be

filthy dumb nihilist scum

Attached: 5033CD66-242E-4732-A9A5-AF750DE39064.jpg (924x499, 37K)

I'm more worried about artificial intelligence, I think that will be our end.

knowing that as an island nation it will kill me in a quarter the time as everyone else and I wont have to put up with the rest of you faggots anymore

What makes you think so? It's not.

This.

ill be 40 by then so i dont really mind

Isn't that a good thing?

I'll probably die before that

I welcome the sweet embrace of death.

>that get
>that post
perfect

Complete human extinction in 20 years would be the most merciful outcome and is completely unlikely.
What's going to actually happen is much worse.
First the droughts and the extreme weather will continue to increase which will cause more mass migration and more refugee crisis. This will lead to more conflict and wars in relatively stable countries which will create a domino effect and exacerbate the situation further. At which point rich people across the globe will decide that the only way to survive is to get medieval on our asses, so you'll see a rise in autocracies and fascism etc... The refugee camps will become concentration camps and later labour camps, and feudalism will become the norm again untill humanity slowly whithers away and the rats and cockroaches become the dominant species on earth.

I will finally enjoy a better climate

No you won't

I watched some youtube videos, there are many smart people worried about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=MnT1xgZgkpk

it's global cooling actually:

electroverse.net/professor-valentina-zharkova-breaks-her-silence-and-confirms-super-grand-solar-minimum/

>yeah man its not apocalypse. just the destruction of civilization no big deal

I can't fucking wait that long

Attached: based boomer.jpg (678x381, 45K)

Yeah that source looks super legit

1. The Earth has been far warmer than today millions of years ago when there were no Ford F150s around.
2. Accurate temperature records only exist since the last quarter of the 19th century.
3. Accurate temperature records exist for only a remarkably small portion of the Earth's total surface.

me smart! its a jewish plot!! doiii

Valentina Zharkova papers have been peer reviewed and published

20 years is too soon. Don't over-exaggerate

yeah earth has been warmer but if it was as warm as it was in the cretaceous period we would fucking die

xD

>as it was in the cretaceous period we would fucking die
Yeahyeah sea levels would be high; we know. Europe was a group of islands back then and North America was cut in half by an inland sea.

And where would be the best place to live when that happens?

How old will you be in 20 years?

Attached: hF4ED9441.jpg (478x475, 59K)

im not just talking about that
the literal heat would kill us
yeah "its only a few degrees warmer" but when you apply that to the whole planet there would be huge amounts of deaths
just look at how many people died from the heatwave last year

>europe has been invaded by far more muslims hundreds of years ago so whats going on in modern times doesnt even matter, just let it keep happening

spooky. my dad died at 51 ish.

You are first world. Climate change will kill us in maybe a hundred years. Just don't move to the carribean or Africa ib tge meantime.

Good, I hope so.

>Temperature shifting
>Some people have to relocate
>Some places now become habitable
>Some animals go extinct shifting ecological balance a bit
>More plants

Yeah truely the end of civilisation. Fuck fearmongering

Okinawa

people die from the heat you absolute mong

Northern hemisphere you mean

>Some people have to relocate
Causing massive knock-on consequences to the countries affected by migration (this is already happening). Also, it's an interconnected world with key resources coming from countries that will be fucked by climate change that will in-turn fuck us and our quality of life regardless of whether you're directly affected by migration.
>Some animals go extinct shifting ecological balance a bit
Again, think of the knock-on consequences. Only takes a slight destabilisation to have wider effects across the food-chain (this too, has already started)

Climate change denial is retarded, it's a genuine existensial threat regardless of political beliefs/ideology. The planet will be fucked, we'll start to see the effects in our lifetime but it'll be our children and children's children that will be completely screwed/not born at all.

Attached: bloodspec.jpg (950x541, 36K)

we are landlocked

>Climate change denial is retarded
Yes
>It will fuck our planet
No. Not only nature but also human society has always endured great changes and their consequeces. Sure it will affect all of us but it will be a slow progress and relatively easy to adapt to on the long term. Also nature will find equilibrium like it always did and those changes are and will always be a great motor for evolution

Still not fast enough.

dumb normies like you just dont realize how far away things are in space

but nature found the equillibrium before humans became industrialised though
other warming/cooling cycles didnt have us shitting everything up

Some nogs in the Sahel zone maybe, but their biggest problem by far is not having their libido under control. Even without any warming they are fucked thanks to their 7-8 birth rates
Here, having record highs of 42C instead of 40C once per decade won't kill us

Some have been very fast too, like volcanic winters, or asteroid impacts
Look up Toba eruption, led to an abrupt cooling of 3°C. Or on smaller scale, Tambora

it will however melt ten ice caps leading to flooding of coastal areas affecting billions of people and wiping out untold amount of species
the only blessing animals have os that they don’t consciously know they are going extinct or that it’s due to humans

But not in a sudden way, they can move inland, it's at a pace even plants can reseed themselves and "move", just look at newly formed islands after volcanic eruption (a much more abrupt process), even those are green again a decade later. Sure might be some (temporary) population loss
We're doing/have been doing MUCH more damage by introducing non-native species to other continents where they wipe out the established ones, or hunting to extinction ourselves

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternary_extinction_event

Celebrate because it will kill niggers and arabs first

you've been brainwashed by media
ask yourself: who owns the media that are pushing for the warming narrative? where those bastards buy their houses? in Florida! at sea level!

now do a 2+2 (I bet you'll answer 5, like Orwell predictions)

>He doesn't want machines to rules the world
lmao

Global warming is noticed by people here that doesn't even have a TV

>rats and cockroaches become the dominant species on earth.

Humans are amonng the most durable animals, much tougher than rats and cockroaches.

Human lives for live 70 years, rat in captivity lives for about 3, cockroach lives for only one. You only think they are tough because they die of old age before chronic exposure to pathogens and toxins in their envoroment can get them.

The fear mongering around it (omg we must do something to save le planet or else!) is used to put even more taxes on the middle class while the rich (big companies) are exempt from those extra taxes. Already happens here exactly like that. Kind of reminds me of the late medieval church who told the "dumb sheep" they'll land in hell if they don't pay the clerical elite money. Sort of a modern absolution trade

AI is our chance to get robocatgirls.

Thats actually an realistic outcome

Long before the weather is starting to kill lots of people we will start to kill ourselfs

Neither of these can happen in twenty years.

Whilst humans are considered the most durable animals, please don't forget that humans are one of a few species that are able to commit an act of suicide.
So, in that sense cockcroaches are more durable than humans since they lack brain capacity to do such act. I'm not an expert in animal behavior myself but i think that all roaches have the same basic programming: eat, shit, mate. die and repeat.

i think most of them have houses in israel :^)

Not going to happen in a mere 20 years, it's controversial whether or not "runaway" climate change will happen at all since it isn't known how much methane is present. Honestly real things need to be done w/r/t climate change (like start smashing things until the government and corporations make real efforts) and crazy alarmism isn't going to help.

>thinking that you could live in a sewer eating garbage

I cry.

The paper doesn't have to do with climate, it's talking about solar activity. The average global temperature is still going up, even if there is a period of temporary cooling because of the sun (although this cooling might help us out)

It's -40 here now. So, it's your problems.

>some people have to relocate
>1.5 billion people in South Asia is projected to have 8 month heat waves up to 50 degrees centigrade
>1.5 billion people move into ur country and execute u for being a stupid nigger

>1.5 billion people move into ur country

there is a website collecting all these hilarious predictions; enjoy:

climatechangepredictions.org/

fuck you it's getting near +40 over here

in your opinion rusanon, do russians in general have the same 'fuck off we're full' mentality as like other western cuntries do? what's the view on mass immigration to your cunt.?

I live in the mountains, way above sea level. The rest of my country is fucked, though

Attached: 20190105_162707.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)