REQT

140k$ to 10k$ within 6 months of not trading
>just hodl, don't stress it
STOP RAPING MY ASS PLEASE WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAH

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-23 um 12.27.27.png (1356x836, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xdd76b55ee6dafe0c7c978bff69206d476a5b9ce7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You bought into a worthless project. The ponzi has to collapse at some point. What did you expect?

Request Network is the perfect representation of this bubble market at its very core. A project that appears to be legit, but after educated due diligence fails in every aspect and turns out to really be just a cash grab vaporware created by some French underachievers.

i feel numb

just hodl, good projects always recover, it has a solid team, partnerships and use case, it's undeniable that req will grow in value significantly over time
is that want you to hear? here you go, I will tell you that next time when your req is worth $5k as well

I am legit curious, why are you holding REQ? What do you expect from it?

It literally never appeared to be legit though, hence why i have no sympathy for req holders after the hype phase. Like wtf is it supposed to do? Do exactly what all other cryptos do except with some gimmicky app tied to it tied to the limits of the ethereum network? Why the fuk should i use some obscure shitcoin when i can use fast and free coins like xrp or xlm for payments.

POO

>le edgy ebin b8
It always appeared to be legit and it still does. Somewhat. Appearance=/=reality.
>xrp or xlm
Kek.

Attached: IMG_0878.jpg (628x534, 78K)

Swap it for some other shitcoin that's down 80%. Look at things like icx.

You are a retard and there's nothing you can do about it.

Icx is a no go gook coin

Thing I hate most are the deluded bag hodlers.

I asked for an explanation why they switched course, outsourced development and are building an unwanted crowdfunding app.

And they still have over $35 million in their pockets ready to dump when the market kills itself etherscan.io/address/0xdd76b55ee6dafe0c7c978bff69206d476a5b9ce7

Got banned from al their channels

The hodl meme created by the early investor fucked us all in the ass feeling so stupid getting fucked in a ponzi scheme

HODL meme was introduced by market makers.

For me the big issue isn't longterm though, my dreamgirl streams on Twitch and she's not a donation whore by any means, but sometimes she misses streams to take extra shifts at her job and sometimes jokes "anyone out there feel like paying my rent for the next few months?" She only has 30-50 viewers and those comments are meant completely in jest, but it's always been my dream to be able to say "sure!" and she gets the donation notification and reads "agreeablebit has just tipped 10 thousand dollars?!" "oh my god I wasn't being serious, oh please you didn't have to.." and just breaks down crying as I tell her don't worry about it, it's not a lot of money to me but I know how much this can help you, you should be doing this a career and if this helps you devote yourself full time it's money well spent.

And I don't become pushy or feel demanding of her time after that, but I do try to initiate some conversations over skype, and our sense of humor just clicks and she notices the guitar in the background and asks if I play and I brush it off, and she's all "oh please, serenade me!" and does the joking puppy dog eyes thing and I sigh all right, and pick it up and while I could play super advanced classical guitar concertos that would be trying to hard, and I instead do a silly laid back improvised classic disney medley with fun jazz elements, and she ends up singing along, and I adjust my playing to compliment her voice and own phrasing with the subtle subtext that I would be as responsive to her as a lover..... and we end up agreeing to meet and well...a gentleman never...

But that will never fucking happen if this fucking bear market never ends, what the fucking hell??!?!?!

>Bildschirmfoto

Is this some new cuck copypasta?

9999999 Hexxcoin is scam