/éirepol/

Did you get your vaccines, goyim? (((RTE Radio 1))) was telling me about how dangerous the flu is. Heh, Ill just tough it out because I'm not a nuonions faggot.
God do I hate immigrants.

Attached: 1546719976265.png (1080x1331, 938K)

Is this the first Yikesanon OP? I could get used to this

>hate immigrants
>speaks english
Then why do you live in ireland, dumb anglo fuck.

>a Russian knowing anything in English beyond "rush b cyka American drop a v pe ples"
Obvious Kremlinbot

why are russians so stupid

>naoi

I heard Irish women are friendly

theyre not really

What productive things are you planning for this weekend, /éire/?

exceptionally friendly, the best company you can find.

Attached: 1547147783904.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

They really are. In my experience.

how to get an irish wife with big boobs and red hair

have a good cut of land, preferably >40 acres

possess road frontage

i want to touch big irish milkers every day

>being a wagie in Ireland
Kind of sad how you can get just about minimum wage on the dole, discouraging poor people from even working min wage for any reason other than "muh morals"

the irish language will never be revived without communism

FUCK ANGLOS AND FUCK YANKOIDS

any irish women here?

For your own well being more than anything. If you're living a life where you're contributing nothing to those around and being a drain on resources then it can't be good for your own mental state of pride and worth.
You can't put a price on not feeling like a piece of shit and believing the world would be better off if you didn't wake up the following morning.

Attached: 1547145146525.png (500x500, 269K)

Breaking their backs at some dead end min wage job Poles and Lithuanians are doing won't give them much more of a sense of self worth, especially when they know they're better off on the dole when you factor in time spent/exhaustion and amount of money earned compared to the dole.

Probably no more than a couple grand more a year, which isnt bad, but when that's all they'll ever get, it wont do much good at motivating them out of their position.

Even if the job is simple like a supermarket checkout or a milk delivery driver it's still necessary and helpful to people. It also gives structure and a healthy, regular routine which our bodies crave, not to mention a social outlet.
You have to do a lot of those things for yourself to avoid the dark places if you're unemployed.

mhh I want an irish milk delivery if you know what i mean

I can't speak for everyone but I'd consider NEETdom much healthier for the mental state than pic related

Attached: 1546734710138.jpg (720x693, 53K)

I don't know either but if you're self employed you don't have to do any of that.

Be respectful

minimum wage on 40 hours a week is around €400. I thought dole was like €100

i respect big irish boobs very much

t. women