Buy the dip!

They have been saying "buy the dip" for six fucking months now. How long is this fucking dip supposed to last?

Attached: t3_8ssyj4.jpg (1543x4845, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpAXSIwaHxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LMAO more OP.

Attached: Chadolf.jpg (4228x2944, 449K)

jesus

Moral of the story, if you're Chad it doesn't matter if you fuck kids or you are "literally Hitler" whores will get wet for your dick.

This is gold

How do I short women?

jesus fucking christ

hey you cant lose buying the dip my dude

Attached: 1512130236155.png (393x345, 137K)

>white women
Not even once. I feel sorry for you guys

>literal child rapist and beat women
>bitches drop their spaghetti all over him
hmm

Real moral is women's suffrage was a mistake

>hey you cant lose buying the dip my dude

But when is the fucking Dip ending? How many months or years?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpAXSIwaHxw

Attached: Buy-the-Dip-1.jpg (454x315, 24K)

I guess think about it reverse you message a 10/10 grill and somehow are too stupid to realize its a stock model photo and shes like btw I raped a two yo. I'd probably be like w/e I just want to fuck you.

well think about it as a discount for the future. If you have the money to spend, you have nothing to lose in buying something which is going down in value, which in the future will likely go right back up in value. Trust me. No ones completely getting rid of bitcoin, even if it went to zero it would go back up, mainstream institutions are invested into this and support it with their infrastructure, they have plans for it, likely to control it like any valuable commodity

Attached: 1528021301130.png (384x412, 165K)

>Trust me.

Attached: 1529177393896.jpg (1024x767, 70K)

Welcome to life. It's very meh.

For me the big issue isn't longterm though, my dreamgirl streams on Twitch and she's not a donation whore by any means, but sometimes she misses streams to take extra shifts at her job and sometimes jokes "anyone out there feel like paying my rent for the next few months?" She only has 30-50 viewers and those comments are meant completely in jest, but it's always been my dream to be able to say "sure!" and she gets the donation notification and reads "agreeablebit has just tipped 10 thousand dollars?!" "oh my god I wasn't being serious, oh please you didn't have to.." and just breaks down crying as I tell her don't worry about it, it's not a lot of money to me but I know how much this can help you, you should be doing this a career and if this helps you devote yourself full time it's money well spent.

And I don't become pushy or feel demanding of her time after that, but I do try to initiate some conversations over skype, and our sense of humor just clicks and she notices the guitar in the background and asks if I play and I brush it off, and she's all "oh please, serenade me!" and does the joking puppy dog eyes thing and I sigh all right, and pick it up and while I could play super advanced classical guitar concertos that would be trying to hard, and I instead do a silly laid back improvised classic disney medley with fun jazz elements, and she ends up singing along, and I adjust my playing to compliment her voice and own phrasing with the subtle subtext that I would be as responsive to her as a lover..... and we end up agreeing to meet and well...a gentleman never...

But that will never fucking happen if this fucking bear market never ends, what the fucking hell??!?!?!

Eh, if you were really buying the dip you would have had at least 2 opportunities to make a handsome profit.
Let's recapitulate: BTC fell to 6000 in Februrary, then climbed back to 11000, then fell down to 6400 in April, then rose to 10000 and now has fallen back to 6000 again.

Fucking disgusting.

What if this is no dip? What if this time is different?

Someone is spamming it in every thread for whatever reason, also its an edit of an old copypasta

you won't make it until you change your cuckedness. you should want to spoil your self. not some whore you confused neet

this is one of the most pathetic things i've ever read

also you do realize that virtually every attractive female Twitch streamer that appears to be single is actually in a relationship, or at least sexually active, so you pining over her is just a manifestation of your own severe mental illness. She's getting fucked on a nightly basis and all her comments about "pls pay my rent" are just trying to lure some poor pathetic cuckboy into sending her money. She's using you. You're mentally ill.

You gotta post more OP

Attached: 1527514269199.png (320x400, 126K)

become an hero

The way I see it. 1 or 2 years of dipping. Just allocate your investment accordingly. We'll make it

No words.

Attached: S.jpg (267x274, 32K)