Hodler thread, am i the only one holding on to the bitter end?

Attached: 4ae.jpg (800x900, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMZWrNbvg6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Going to flip the economy or die trying.

Attached: doubledragon.jpg (201x300, 30K)

Each day that passes, there are more of us.

Don't you worry user

> Going to flip the economy

Alternatively flip burgers.

I'll be watching the charts in public libraries while homeless if it comes to that.

Nah I fell for hodl meme too. At least I'm still up a decent bit on my investment but it hurts.

No, my backup is a large salary developing software. If I do that I'm throwing everything into crypto again.
I'm not paying boomer pensions or their retirements.

kek

Attached: 15124362342539.jpg (500x517, 56K)

Glad im not the only one, we are gonna make it!!

Attached: 1524992976949.png (492x280, 85K)

im down 50-60% on my initial investment of 7k which is half my networth dont know exatcly i dont bother to check. i will hodl no matter what

also for the germans in here
youtube.com/watch?v=UMZWrNbvg6Q

xlm.

hodl for life my friends, the memes alone are worth every penny

From boomer chan and I agree. I just can't turn into a bull unless I see it.

Attached: 65261135.png (588x425, 127K)

I will HODL until 2022, then I will sell (with a loss or a maximum win)

was zur...? hosp? wtf

I just sold my bitcoin. It will go to 3
$3000 then back up to $15000 by eoy

DCA-ing all the way down from 12K. The phoenix will rise again.

BTC is going to drop to 10 cents, with LINK being exposed as the scam it is.

hodling for life

NAKAMOTO HERE

QUANTUM COMPUTING POSES NO THREAT

BUY NOW

unironically went all in yesterday

Forced to hold too. I hold almost only altcoins, too. GG me.
I don't even look at delta anymore.. too depressing desu

1.4k down to $60 bucks fuck you appc, im not cashing out there is no fucking point, fuck crypto fuck all of you hyped up faggots instilling the fomo in me making me go all in, i misssed 2 weeks rent thinking it doesnt matter "we are all gonna make it" right, crypto is done normies will never touch this shit again the 2009-2012 miners pulled the rug out from under all of us and now all crypto will be seen as is iternet funny money that made alot of people go broke
next time feel like gambling im going down to play pokies, bullet to the head is better then this death by a thousand cuts bullshit

Man I’m hodlin 15 bitcoins right now and have been for 2 and 1/2 years.

Tfw I have only about 1 BTC

For me the big issue isn't longterm though, my dreamgirl streams on Twitch and she's not a donation whore by any means, but sometimes she misses streams to take extra shifts at her job and sometimes jokes "anyone out there feel like paying my rent for the next few months?" She only has 30-50 viewers and those comments are meant completely in jest, but it's always been my dream to be able to say "sure!" and she gets the donation notification and reads "agreeablebit has just tipped 10 thousand dollars?!" "oh my god I wasn't being serious, oh please you didn't have to.." and just breaks down crying as I tell her don't worry about it, it's not a lot of money to me but I know how much this can help you, you should be doing this a career and if this helps you devote yourself full time it's money well spent.

And I don't become pushy or feel demanding of her time after that, but I do try to initiate some conversations over skype, and our sense of humor just clicks and she notices the guitar in the background and asks if I play and I brush it off, and she's all "oh please, serenade me!" and does the joking puppy dog eyes thing and I sigh all right, and pick it up and while I could play super advanced classical guitar concertos that would be trying to hard, and I instead do a silly laid back improvised classic disney medley with fun jazz elements, and she ends up singing along, and I adjust my playing to compliment her voice and own phrasing with the subtle subtext that I would be as responsive to her as a lover..... and we end up agreeing to meet and well...a gentleman never...

But that will never fucking happen if this fucking bear market never ends, what the fucking hell??!?!?!

virgin 4 life

I am holding unti 0. Somehow against all evidence i still believe in eth and zrx which is most of my holdings