Why is Ambrosus criminally SO undervalued?

They have more substance than most of the top 100 yet ranked 184? Why doesn’t everyone invest a SMALL $2700 in getting a node? That’s a small price to pay to get $90k yearly returns for life

Attached: 89B78803-56FD-4691-9A1F-8B0E332E6903.jpg (1242x1430, 274K)

Thank you for posting this Aarav. Please claim your 4 AMB bountry reward at Kimchi telegram @AdamSmittt, your trusted patron of Ambrosus

Because I can spend half of that next month

U mad bro ?

Only an idiot would believe they'd even make the 2700 back in their lifetime. OP are you an idiot or a shill?

because everyone that realized is accumulating

Why do you even bother ?

People knew about dash and still didn't buy.

Eth was fudded as fuck not so long ago.

Biz/tards used to shit on Antshares every day.

Do you know why I bother?

Wow! Ambrosus may be undervalued, but your shill efforts won't ever be undervalued! Claim your 4 AMB NOW at Ambrosus official telegram chat!

Hello good sirs! This is Manvinder here I am greatly looking forward to this most beautiful of all projects sirs!!

Let me ask you a question, user
If AMB turned out to have no big name partnerships, would you hold?
No.
So the entire value of the project depends on pageet rumours of secret back room deals.
Its going to zero.

Why would you think brilliant team members would ruin their career lying about partnerships?

What makes you think your suppositions are on point? Any facts backing your doubts ??

Who exactly are these team members and what makes them brilliant?

Can you please provide the economics from a zeta node
- where can I stake them
- how much do they pay

no one is lying
they only say nda
could mean anything
seafood commons!!!
all the purposed partnerships are shilled and dreamed by bagholders

Why do you need to be shilled by some user ???

DYOFR dude !

Having a business that fails doesnt ruin careers, its the common reality of VC investing. Most startups fail.
My suppositions are not suppositions, its a fact. 100% of the value is based on partnership speculation. Thats not a competitive moat. Its not even a competitive puddle.

When your question starts with IF, I'd say it's a supposition.

Anyway, do as you wish, who cares about your sophism like "Most of start-ups fal, so surelay Ambrosus must fail."

7th grade argument.

Let me rephrase to help your comprehension:
no durable competitive advantage = shit investment.
They dont have the best people (a 25 year old who has never worked in supply chain ever is the CEO lmao), tech, or brand.
They have nothing.

No need to rephrase, I think a 10 year-old gets that no competitive advantage = shit investment.

They don't have the best people = they have nothing...

Who has the best people then, could you enlighten us for a minute?

What you say is true for any stock / crypto / investment, I just don't get why you try to make it look like it would only apply to AMB though ?

They're a young company, yet you value them as if they had years of development behind them.

Honestly it reads like you don't understand the concept of investment valuation.

On that, I'll let you guide Jow Forumstards on what's a great investment and how to value it.

One last post for the brainlets not understanding why AMB is shill-fudded all the time:

6 months : BTC valuation up 80%
3 months : up 25%

Pretty hard to accumulate otherwise.

>What you say is true for any stock / crypto / investment
Except for the ones that are, yanno, good.

Sure, good investments without any competitive advantages are good.

You seem bright.

what are you talking about idiot?
Ambrosus has no competitive advantage. By investing in it you are betting on the whispers of a bunch of telegram pageets.
Not a sound strategy.

That was fun, thank you for saving people from investing in AMB, who knows how bad it could turn out.

Back to chilling with my AMBros now, I know they're too comfy to even bother teaching Biz nowadays.

Who gives a shit about this garbage coin

Then don't invest in it you fucking retard. Go back to studying for your cfa and maybe someday you'll have better financial advice than a fucking wells Fargo financial planner. If you don't like Ambrosus don't fucking buy Amber. I fucking like the project and so do some other anons so pull your fucking cock out off our asses and let us have a conversation instead of shitting up the board

Attached: 1513544145872.jpg (620x1004, 121K)

lol why are you even in this thread? Also Aneesh got fired why LARP as someone that now has no affiliation with AMB? This FUD is retarded

AMB fudding was even more retarded a few weeks ago but then the token went +30% and they all went quiet.

This is accumulation that cannot even fool brainlets now.

Also Amb back to its ATH before july is over.

Who who posted

Any realistic predictions for the price eoy bros ??

$10 sounds about right to me, cost of MN would be 100k.

A 40x price increase sounds right to you? These times are over. I'm hoping we see $1 eoy, but that might be way too optimistic.

Fuck you pageet I have as much right to post as you do. Make sure to collect your 4 AMB on the way out

>6 posts by this user

This guy's mad as fuck

Why would I leave the thread when Im winning? You're probably unfamiliar with the experience of winning an argument, so I understand the confusion.

What argument did you win?

Join AMBmarines

Attached: kimchi.jpg (905x1280, 263K)