Flag

Flag
Are you an atheist?

Attached: 4chan_circa_2008.jpg (640x640, 43K)

agnostic so sort of

I am Pascal's wager-er

Attached: 1543915895359.jpg (680x681, 30K)

deist so no, god without a doubt, exists

France
No I have a social life

Flag
Yes

Nope.

Attached: our lady of victory.jpg (1600x1001, 573K)

Idiot.

No proofs, so I'm agnostic

>this quote
By this logic wouldn't pantheism be the most logical. Anyways no,

Flag
Yes, like 80% of the country.

>the claims behind ipsum esse christian god with centuries of intellectual discourse behind it are equivalent to worshipping the personification of a river or a guy on a mountain who allegedly throws lightning
So glad the "new atheist" phase is over

Agnostic

I am.

flag.
no. only one god. which is me. i follow my own religion.

Attached: 1534123796630.jpg (564x461, 29K)

t. satan

Apatheist.
I really don't think about it anymore. It's not part of my identity.

Flag
I'm a Deist

Based

If you’re Assad then I agree

Greek
No and all atheists Greeks are redditors.

>my god is real because people talked about him
WOW

Sweden
Don't really care nor think about it.
Never seen or heard god or any deity so until I do I'll have my doubts.

yes

Attached: 1526391563629.png (566x687, 380K)

This is one of the lamest, most Facebook tier atheism arguments there is.

He's right.

Is he the most annoying comedian in the world?

It really isn't. There is as much evidence to support the existence of your god as there is for Anubis. Pointing to two centuries worth of tomes predicated on fictitious claims doesn't make those claims real.

Technically an agnostic but I affiliate myself as a muslim because Indonesian atheists are fucking cringeworthy

>religio confronted with cold hard logic
>"lol its so lame tho"

This is why Trump turned orange

*two millennia

Flag
Not really

yes

This is really dumb though. I could literally say there are thousands of ideologies throughout history so you are probably wrong when you choose one. It's stupid.

>because I'm scared my militant muslim neighbors are going to torture me

You can just say it how it is. We won't judge.

Detta, applies to all of the nordics

How did you make those all Muslims to abandon their faith?

>Anyways no

you didnt need to post, we know you aren't lmao

Blindly adhering to one ideology (because you belieeeeeve) is kinda stupid too though.

Ideologies aren't founded on unverifiable metaphysical claims. You can actually implement fiscal policy and see its results, and if it doesn't do what its proponents claimed it would, then you're a dumbshit for clinging to it.

Deist

There was a multitude of scientific hypotheses for every one currently accepted, but surely only current set is true!

What the fuck am I reading

I don't live in Aceh, tho it's true that claiming yourself as a muslim than an agnostic gives more benefits
However, most Indonesian irreligious person, be it atheists or agnostics are cringeworthy af
They won't stop talking about religion 24/7, nigga I don't care about religion but these people got obsessed over it, most muslims are more normal

Yes but what if you believe in something less material. Take utilitarianism for example. You can try your best to prove it's good but you can't run a rigorous scientific method to prove its right. Most people who follow religions do so because they find the morality of said religion as something worth clinging to and because the idea of its concepts makes sense to them.

The 20% non-atheist is those people..
Never met a religious Swede in my entire life.

Ah, I get why you would get sick of that.

Most of the cringy atheists on the internet are also repressed American kiddos who are rebelling against their religious environment.

>They wont stop thinking about religion 24/7
If they stop thinking about religion, you know what happens next

This is what Protestantism does to a country.

>Never met a religious Swede in my entire life.

Attached: 1200px-Stockholms_mosque_(gabbe).jpg (1200x886, 219K)

Yes? I live about 18 hours from Stockholm.

>However, most Indonesian irreligious person, be it atheists or agnostics are cringeworthy af
>They won't stop talking about religion 24/7, nigga I don't care about religion but these people got obsessed over it, most muslims are more normal

It's true. I can go on a Christian website without ever hearing atheists or atheism mentioned but there's not one atheist website that isn't nonstop complaints and butthurt about Christians.

No, because I'm white
Religion is for brown people

What a beautiful mosque
Subhanallah

Ikr, being rebellious isn't cool and as a person who doesn't care much about religion in the first place, hearing these online atheists' opinions make me sick as they won't stop talking about something I have no interest on. Also they're actually like that in the real life, oh God..

I hope they join isis and explode in vain

Hey, Varg. What are you doing in Sweden?

It does rely pretty hard on strawmen and blanket assumptions of what the other guy does or doesn't believe.

Switzerland
Yes, I'm a moral nihilist.

Attached: Me_2.jpg (212x238, 4K)

Atheism? No thanks

Attached: 1546863997926.gif (192x224, 53K)

Bigots are bigots, be it religious or irreligious. However most of irreligious person in my country are unfortunately like that

Aren't you all Lutherans or something?

>"I don't believe in god"
>30 seconds later
>"Oh God!"
>inb4 but it's just muh rhetorical expression amirite xxDD

Not a religitard but non-theists are equally shit

Wrong answer, pal. Tsunamis, earthquakes. That's what happens if they ignored their faith in God. Remember 26th of December 2004.

-I believe in God!
-Why? Have you seen him?
-No, I am not a prophet.
-Ok, did you prove his existence logically?
-No, I am not a theology expert.
-Then why?
-Priest told me that, and he is a good man.

-I know that theory of relativity (global warning, some particle existence, etc) is right.
-Why? Have you checked it yourself?
-No, I can't make the necessary experiments myself.
-Ok, did you prove those theories logically?
-No, I am not a math/physics expert.
-Then why?
-Scientist told me that, and he is a good man.

In my experience, most of the vocal atheists I've encountered are people whose parents were extreme Christfags, like the kind who wouldn't let them watch TV or listen to music because it was controlled by Satan or something.

Read this nigga Also I still go to religious events if there are foods tho

Sweden
Of course I'm atheist. Religion just isn't part of our life. They literally turned the towns church into a pub like 15 years ago.

No idea if the south is different (guessing more muslim people).

Attached: b959ed8bc0cc86fdc1e8718f992cf647.jpg (662x960, 117K)

Theists always see natural disasters as a sign of god's punishment, but never considers that it could very well be another "god" that is the true deity that is punishing them, instead of their own god.

God should've attacked Thailand and their trannies with his tsunamis, not Indonesia

>Tsunamis, earthquakes. That's what happens if they ignored their faith in God
What about Scandinavia? We never have any natural disasters, yet no one is religious.

>inb4 lame joke about refugees

>Most people who follow religions do so because they find the morality of said religion as something worth clinging to and because the idea of its concepts makes sense to them.
Get real m8. Most people follow their religion because it's what their parents follow. Most people don't compare the moral frameworks of five different religions and choose the one they like most. It's why 99% of Muslims have Muslim parents, 99% of Hindus have Hindu parents, and why there are no Horus-worshippers in the mountains of Chile.

Terrible analogue because science is provable the other is not

If you removed all knowledge, all books and writings and memories etc from humanity; science would still come back with the exact same results whilst christianity and all other current religions would not come back at all.

>>inb4 lame joke about refugees
But that is the point, right?

Yep, if the point being that Jow Forums recycles shitty material over and over until something else catches their attention.

>science is provable
It isn't.
No scientific model is proven, or are you telling me that Newton's laws are probably correct?
Science is ALWAYS falsifiable, thus never provable.

>If you removed all knowledge, all books and writings and memories etc from humanity; science would still come back with the exact same results whilst christianity and all other current religions would not come back at all.
Ironically this is just your assertion and you have no evidence.

The point was that if you want to give evidence for his punishing Europe for it's religiouslessness then immigration is a pretty good piece of evidence.

>Terrible analogue because science is provable the other is not
And you know that because scientists told you so and they are good men?
>If you removed all knowledge, all books and writings and memories etc from humanity; science would still come back with the exact same results
Now that's a claim which not only wasn't experimentally proved, but is also impossible to prove (or falsify) experimentally.
>whilst christianity and all other current religions would not come back at all.
A christian will tell you that it will return just the same, because True God will send it to new humans (unless he will decide to replace them with dolphins)

Yea

That's the 20% of Swedes who are white Swedes. The 80% who are Somalis, Syrians, etc are Muslims.

Yes, because the Christian god would "punish" a country by flooding it with a different religion making Christianity even less prominent.
Great plan, must be a really smart dude.

Or I guess Islam is the true religion since it's clearly more powerful than Christianity, just walking in here like a boss.

>Yes, because the Christian god would "punish" a country by flooding it with a different religion making Christianity even less prominent.
>Great plan, must be a really smart dude.
Seems like an appropriate punishment to me.

Sweden is 80% Islam? No way!

so this is what catholicism does to your brain....

No, science isn't falsifiable because if it's false it isn't even science. If you removed all writings it wouldn't matter, pi would still be the same, gravity would still be the same, everything would still be the same and science would still be able to prove it

If you removed all writings, christianity, islam, judaism, hinduism etc would not return. New religions would take their place

Quick reminder to all of you Chrisstcucks on why morality is not objective:
>I see moral axioms as cultural units capable of replication (also called "memes" by Richard Dawkins). Now, these memes are stored in our brains and the memes can replicate themselves when our brain, storing the meme, communicate the meme to another brain, where the meme can be stored. Now, in my opinion, Dawkins is wrong when it comes to memes. He thinks that memes is a replicator on its own that can overthrow the programming of our selfish genes. However, in this assessment he forgets one crucial thing: memes are dependent on genes! Genes are the printers of memes. Now, let me give you a rather grotesque example. Let's say that in a certain place, in certain brains there is the meme: "Loath your children". This meme is spread from brain to brain via verbal communication. The parents who have this meme stored in their brain will hit their children, malnourish them etc. Birth rates drop dramatically and the ones who have children will treat them so badly that only a few survive childhood. The people in the tribe with that meme will become fewer and fewer and so will the meme. Now, in one brain there is a mutation. The meme "loath your children" is translated into "love your children". This individual will have lots of children and the children he has will grow up healthy and will have stored the same meme "love your children", which will make them have many children as well. After many decades, the individuals whose genes accepted the meme "loath your children", will have become almost extinct, whereas the individuals whose genes accepted the meme "love your children" will have become the vast majority of that tribe. Whatever is moral, is what favors the replication of selfish genes and that can vary from species to species, from race tor race, from country to country etc.

Attached: 1547123866855.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

It will be in 25 years anyway.

>No, science isn't falsifiable because if it's false it isn't even science. If you removed all writings it wouldn't matter, pi would still be the same, gravity would still be the same, everything would still be the same and science would still be able to prove it
>If you removed all writings, christianity, islam, judaism, hinduism etc would not return. New religions would take their place
And you know that because...?

It's obviously Poseidon who is doing the real flooding in countries.

Flag
Yes

>There have been nearly 3000 politic ideologies so far but only your actually true.

>The others silly made up nonsense.

>But not your. Your is true.

No, i think all atheists should be killed and see for themselves that we were right.

flag

yes

>Quick reminder to all of you Chrisstcucks on why morality is not objective:
I think murdering and raping people is generally agreed to be a bad thing by all concerned.

>No, science isn't falsifiable because if it's false it isn't even science.
Do you know what falsifiability even is?

Based Poseidon. I wish Zeus would make some more thunder though, I really love thunderstorms.

>so this is what catholicism does to your brain....
Ironically I am pretty much an atheist and was never involved with any Catholic church.

>No, science isn't falsifiable because if it's false it isn't even science.
What?
This is absurd, then NOTHING is science. All of physics is either unproven or wrong.

>science would still be able to prove it
Has science proven Newton's laws? The heat equation?
What single model did science prove??

don't think about it, atheism is just another movement of group mentality to get out of a crowd, that became just another scientology, the bringer of light and truth.
Mind your own business and let others mind theirs.

>Yes, because the Christian god would "punish" a country by flooding it with a different religion making Christianity even less prominent.
In old testament God punished Jews for their sins by sending Assyrians and Babylonians to their country and forcing them into exile.

I was an atheist until I started to pray for Jesus.
Then I noticed that I was speaking with myself. Therefore I'm Jesus

>And you know that because scientists told you so and they are good men?
No I know that because if I were to replicate the scientist experiments amd calculations I would arrive at the same result.
This comparing scientists to priest reasoning is cringey as hell. Scientists can all provide factual, objective proof, religious leaders can not.