What happens here? Is it any different from Greece and Bulgaria?

What happens here? Is it any different from Greece and Bulgaria?

Attached: map-of-turkey-with-thrace-highlighted[1].jpg (634x324, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/google-marks-turkeys-corum-as-center-of-the-earth-100514
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's Muslim for one.

something about their leader guy being a nut

Been there. Not much different from the rest of Turkey

>american
jokes on you

>t. mehmet

seconded, secular party wins there and people are a bit more liberal. not much different otherwise.

-21 in that Eastern Turkey part right now

Attached: temp_eur2.png (768x768, 234K)

i hate the word "secular" because of people like you. there is no sharia defending party here in Turkey. sure chp likes to swallow european cum day and night but that does not mean erdogan's party akp is al qaeda lite, eventhough i don't like them, they're just conservatives.

according to western media Erdogan is basically a mix of talibans and isis

where's this butthurt coming from mustafa?

they were worshipping him 4-5 years ago for him being a good model for muslims. he didn't change much from those days. problem is, he does not want to be the puppet westerners wants him to be and he is going against the interests of western countries in the region.

to be fair erdogan is depicted as an authoritarian leader like putin instead of a religious one. i don't think he really gives any fuck about religion other then maybe for vote-begging.

t. akp voter

t. şeriat geliyo hacum
t. türkiye malezya olur mu hacum

bitmediniz amk chplileri, sizin sayenizde akp her seçim kazanıyor, sikip attınız ülkeyi. kılışdar'a göt vermeye devam.

kılıçdarın da amk rte 2.0 muharremin de amk chpli filan değilim
hocam dürüst ol oy verecek parti kaldı mı ülkede hepsi aynı şey

>t. cuckşener

olum ip de mhp 2.0 amk

What is the most liberal city in Turkey?

Except you know they defend Turkish traditions like child brides and abduction

>olum

Çorum.

Attached: 1391176305240.gif (450x450, 102K)

Well for example bong conservatives defend Anglo traditions of nepotism and pedophile rings so I don't really see the difference.

I wonder what he did to upset all the western elite, like you said they were sucking his dicks few years ago

they did an amazing character assassination by using medias in the last few years, he became basically Putin and Kim tiers. Pretty funny to watch how powerful western medias are.

Tories are known right wing incels. Just pointing out that most of this ‘conservatism’ is just straight up wahhabism

>olum
Kullandığım kelimede bir sorun mu var efendim? Fazla banal kaçtıysa affedin.

Erdogan decided to become a regional power instead of an asset.

fly tipping, gypsies and annoying little boys that pester you in the street

positively third world

why are you butthurt about the west if you're western yourself?

It borders arguably the poorest and most desolate region in Europe what do you imagine it to be like?

its a typical self hating Jow Forumstard

Because the medias are not serving French interests and are under foreign influence, mostly american ones.

This is why France lost the iranian market because the medias and the US forced us to go out of the iranian market, and then they backstabbed us and took the iranian market for themsleves.

We were selling like 800,000 cars per year and now it's mostly american cars that are sold there, because the sanctions the US forced us to put.

We basically got fucked to a ridiculous degree

>not wanting to be an american vassal and hating countries they told us to hate mean you're self hating

the opposite actually.
Turkey and France should have good relations, there is no reason for the opposite.

>Çorum
I thought it was Izmir

A whole lot of lazy bastards not releasing Bannerlord already happens there.

Izmir is full of Central-Anatolians larping as Greeks.

obviously he's not westerner, immigrant.

What is the most conservative christian place in Russia?

It's full of kurds now.

Çorum is literally the fucking center of the earth's surface.
hurriyetdailynews.com/google-marks-turkeys-corum-as-center-of-the-earth-100514

Community of Vissarion

Nasilda koyduk beeeeeee

Such things don't exist here at all. Kremlinbots and RT are doing a great job at brainwashing westerners into thinking they do though.
Just read about that german family that fleed to Russia to escape "degeneracy" but returned back to Germany in a couple of months after they found out that there is much more degeneracy in Russia lel.

post news

20 million people living in kurdstanbul happens there

there's a known turk posting under a french flag

are turkish speak kurds basically turks if they're turkified?

imagine vatniks&babushkas or any other kind of poor slavic people living in their small rural villages. that's called thrace.

they're usually light skinned muslim larpers but tend to become secular once they catch up with city life. sorta better than rest turkey imo.

Attached: 8.jpg (4128x3096, 3.51M)

made by erDOGan gang :DDDDD

comfy agricultural society
they work in fields, make good köfte, drink quite alot of rakı and chillour in fine MED weather
quite liberal aswell.

Most people joke about them being muslim greeks there

ErDOGcunt gang praise!!

oh and also
anatoldogs tend to make fun of them calling them poor because they are liberal and not mindless drones like them

yeh anatolian çomars frequently calls bulgarian or gypsy basically to anyone from thrace..

erdogan has been invading izmir with anatoldogs like he has done with antalya and istanbul

just build shittons of cheap commieblocks with government subsidies and flood them with anatoldogs

who's THRACIAN BVLL here

Attached: 7.jpg (4128x3096, 3.53M)

Isn't that close to those lazy bastards that need over a deacade to improve the graphics of warband a little?

thats ankara

technically i am an istanBVLLite homewer it takes me less time to go to çorum then to bosphorus

And that's a good thing. Keeps cost of employment sustainable for future development. Only in Turkey i can buy a winter coat for $40 Allah bless LC Wakiki

that's us, angara
bannerlords looks good and pretty polished though, I expect a release this year from taleworlds
t. someone who visited their studio

half their staff is ass especially on the design front thats why by the time our shit studios managed to make a game that already looks 8 years old the poles made witcher 3

>3d designer is some electrician major
>animator is a psychologist
>concept designer is another psychologist

fuck em i hate them with vitriol i hope their games do so bad that it bankrupts the company

from what I've seen across the fence, it's pretty much isis playground, with plenty of subhuman shitskins allahuing daily, could hear their screams during their prayer times.
Man the jungle outside the first world walls is scary

they hired a lot of people past the few years it seems though, the designers I talked to were all animation majors, but I only talked to two
I'm more concerned about the programming front です

>Çorum
>As with most Central Anatolian and inland Black Sea towns, the population is largely conservative, leading to a generally more restricted nightlife that favors dry establishments
Have any Jow Forumsellectuals turks partied in "dry establishments" ?

i have no problem with their programmers, i looked into their company alot and also visited the studio once.
They have a handful of legitimate animators/designers that do 90% of the work and then they have a bunch of retards bumbling around eating money all day.
if you look into the company you can see most garbage designers have only one specification while the legitimate ones work in every fucking field like doing animation, 3d design and concept design all at once

i wouldnt say çorum is '''conservative'' in turkish sense per se, its just a really REALLY boring place
most people just drink at their homes

no, I run on alcohol

so what is çorum then

>çorum
ah shit i was talking about çorlu nevermind
im tired

also for some reason shitskins like to sleep during their guards on the fence

i guess the first turk that say çorum was just joking then

haha can you imagine a turkish programmer? i imagine him like a pajeet only hitting his keyboard instead screaming allah!!!

oh yeah definitely
çorum is one of the most depressing places imaginable
just a whole bunch of the exact same commieblocks in the middle of a dry steppe desert

hello kelly how are you doing
will there be a /hell/ tonight?

>çorlu

what do you think about çerkezköy?

the engine improvements they have made were too small for the time they had in my opinion, no dynamic seasonal flora interactions (even though it is a game that encompasses all four seasons), no native linux support (they will probably release a shitty update later like warband), no significant graphical improvements besides some cheap post fx and the goddamn AI
not the worst place in this country for sure but it is a small city with a majority conservative population

>Is it any different from Greece and Bulgaria
no, it's essentially same exact people divided by religion and borders

yeah sorry about the mistake
>çerkezköy
i have never been there but i have heard of its existence many times
is it one of those places istanbvllites invade during holidays?

their character animations are a joke aswell, i know students at my uni that can make stuff like that by themselves
also they keep jewing out on sound design
it looks and sounds like a slav potato game

probably at 3-4 AM

cheers man
i think there was an early one yesterday but noone posted

>he didn't change much from those days
I think all those new laws about more Islam down your throats, making a false coup to be seen as a good guy and changing the Constitution to keep his power until he dies is enough.

i remember full well how EU sucked erdogan's cock for a decade during his hay day and he still did very authotarian shit back then too
only when the syria war happened eu suddenly realized that erdogcunt wasnt actually a pleasent person
they even tried to look the other way during the gezi movements while erdogan was threatening the protestors saying ''im barely able to keep my people inside their homes'' meaning they wanted to slaughter us

And 3 unrelated language groups, and 3 different alphabets, and different economic zones, and 2 different continents, and different cities and villages and so on and so forth

alot of '''turks'''' there have bulgarian or greek ancestry desu

>different continents

Attached: brain damage.jpg (600x604, 52K)

I fucked a girl from Alexandroupoli can i join ?