What happened to them ?

what happened to them ?
they aren't low iq subhumans, this place was the center of the world from the beggining of civilization to the late middle ages

Attached: moyen orient.png (280x280, 61K)

climate change

Mongols happened.

Attached: images (10).jpg (698x439, 99K)

t. muhammed al rasheed

Don't group us gulf Arabs (excluding Saudi niggers) with other subhuman Arabs. We have a subhuman religion and bad politics but the people are okay and educated

Turks aren't arabs

why all gulf arabs are short and have a huge ass, even if they're not that fat?

genetics? desert climate?

this
they are 100% european

They aren't low iq subhumans, but the most they were able to do is rediscover things the Greeks had already discovered. That's the Islamic golden age.
Meanwhile, European progress caught up to the ancients during the Renaissance, and eclipsed them with the Enlightenment, cementing the superiority of the European man.

Also what happened is Islam

islam

yes turks came to that place around 12th century but today's turks are mostly mix of ancient Anatolian people.

Not all, but a lot are like that. Average height in the gulf region is 165 for women and 175 for men, they have big asses because of either obesity or plastic surgery

>irrelevant fishermen niggers throughout all of history until 50 years ago
>don't group us with other subhuman arabs
you wish to be grouped with peoples that had civilizations

Also, Kim Kardashian's body is the ideal body for most gulf women so they try to mimic her body through exercise and surgery

islam happened

>Goatfucker gulf nigger just had chance to find oil in his backwater place.
>Compare himself to the Glory of Carthage,Phoenicia and Mesopotamia.

This kuwaitian should just STFU, he's embarassing.

that's where they store their water, like camels humps when trekking the vast desert

I agree that Kuwait didn't have a great civilisation before the discovery of oil but I'm talking about the present, the majority of Kuwaitis are highly educated and it's a really comfortable country

how is translating things greeks already knew considered "high civilization"? did the ayyrabs have a space program i dont know?
i seriously dont understand this "sand people used to be civilized" meme when all they did was enslave some africans to move them some stones around

Arabism is completely shit , also all those mixing cultures they brought from sub-sahara africa and south asia killed that region specially Levante (including Egypt) , other regions in the south aren't that important since it is only desert with no important people

i feel only bad for Syria/Lebanon/Egypt/Iran/Anatolia Tbh , they don't deserve all this shit they are living in today

(you)

explain pls
mongols invaded half of the world and most of the invaded countries went well after it, also the middle east was already dying when the mongols came
i'm not talking about arabs specifically but about all the peoples of the middle east, the assyrians, iranians, copts, turks etc etc. even the fucking inbred tribals that are the kurds managed to did something good in their history with saladin
look at these brainlets

>they aren't low iq subhumans
except they are tho

Stupid mongorians and turks

Unpopular opinion: the Mongols Invasion in 13th century that destroyed the irrigation systems that sustained surrounding areas for centuries which caused domino effects that eventually led to the desertification of the previously fertile lands on the middle east.

>this place was the center of the world from the beggining of civilization to the late middle ages
lmao no
what was rome? what was greece?

Based Mongols indirectly ensuring the rise of the European man

Shut up faggot , you realise arabs were nothing before isalm , islam gave 1200 years of great empires, and when things get bad for a moment, you all faggots start blaming islam for your problems , i am sure most kuwaitis are good muslims and you are just a faggot athiest, you probably live in a closet because your family will disown you if you say such things in real life.

Real devout Muslims (at least in Kuwait) have this mindset that they don't need to educate themselves about anything other than Islam, it makes sense because they think that they will go to heaven because of this. There are exceptions, I've met a lot of religious sunnis who are really intelligent and educated, but most don't bother. My father considers himself shia Muslim but he's not that religious, so he cares more about my education than my religious practice. For example, in our parliament we have the extremist muslim members (who are also very tribal) and the liberal members. The extremist members try to ban books, ban women from voting, implement a hijab and no driving law on women (like in Saudi), etc. while the liberal members focus on education and the development of the country. I don't know if it's the same in other muslim countries but that's how it is in Kuwait. The muslim members of parliament are also usually the corrupt ones (they often bribe people to vote for them or to cover up their corrupt crimes). I think the development of Kuwait would speed up significantly if we mainly had liberals in the parliament

Islam is part of that legacy and it really isn't anything to be ashamed of just because immensely butthurt Europeans try to blame someone else that their civilization is dying by their own mistake

Israel and USA happened

look up their national iqs you fucking idiot

the eastern lands of the roman empire were much richer and were also centers of culture when the western roman empire was a third world shithole (except for some parts of italy), and let's not talk about the rest of europe who was even worst
you are talking about salafis ?

Based, but desu tho I've never heard anything comes out from Arabia if it wasn't because of Islam. If Islam didn't happened Arabs would either be speaking Greek or Persian rn

Most Kuwaitis drink alcohol and do anal sex, they're rlly good muslims

*This* but to be more precise western powers in general, they managed to destroy the ottiman empire and divided the reigon into borders that made no sense sparking a huge wave of wars , then the cold war happened and added salt to the wound , u.s.a and u.s.sr started inteefering with the reigon wich caused the growth to stop to a halt.

This is the same reason why latin america is such a shithole right now.

No necessarily. They're sunnis who come from very tribal and religious families