The customer is always right

>the customer is always right.

Attached: 1386818432727.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the customer is god

well its true

>18 year-old boomer

>WE ARE
>WE ARE
>WALMART!

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

Attached: 1506930536542.jpg (485x443, 39K)

As long as there is a corporate office they can call, yes

Failed Jow Forumsman detected.
I'll give you a hint user, the customer just needs to THINK you think they're right. Customers are like women, they don't need a rational discussion of the topic at hand - they just need to feel understood.
That's why Apple stores use Feel, Felt, Found.

>be me
>wait tables a couple days a week
>high end supperclub, pull $350-500 each night
>take order from a group of 4 boomers
>"how would you like that prepared tonight?"
>"side?"
>"would you like to ADD mushrooms or onions to your steak?"
> yes plz
> serve them dinner
> eat it all, steal butter etc
>give bill
>go to collect cash or card
>:SIR! you charged us for the mushrooms and onions!"
>"yes, you added them to your steak and the menu clearly states"
>but but but
>well you never told us how much they cost.
>"right, and I never told you the cost of your steak or Manhattans"
>all 4 nervouslaugher.jpg
>guy looks fucking shocked
>tells me, "well you are wrong"
>laughed in his face
Still got 20%

Basically this. The customer isn't always right, in fact they usually have no fucking idea what they want. You wan't to treat the customer like a women, or a magafag, let them THINK they're always right. Meanwhile take what you want from them.

How do you deal with this situation like how do you avoid making the customer feel like a moron? was the customer just trying to swing his dick around and make it look like he's in charge or was he really so blind as to not see that depending what sauce of stuff you get put on your dish, it adds to the price?

>The customer isn't always right, in fact they usually have no fucking idea what they want.

If Henry Ford had of asked his customers what they wanted before he made autos, they would have said:
>FASTER HORSES!

WHY

Attached: 1501167398672s.jpg (250x240, 6K)

The key is to come off non threatening and confrontational and make eye contact. If they are blatantly wrong about something steer the topic in a way to minimize the damage your company will take while also giving them little or nothing. If you give them an option a or b 99% won't even think of option c pretty much

I have tenure, where I work people know not to fuck with the staff if you do we will blacklist you. You can come in, but no one will make you a drink or serve you food.

Eye contact is key

cheers. Look them in the eye, don't be confrontational. Sway the topic elsewhere when they're wrong - give them a False Dilemma. be a closeknit group of waitstaff.

better get used to saying that. it's what you're going to be living now that BTC is dying.

>i'm sorry, sir, we cannot accomodate your frankly ridiculous request, especially given that it would violate several company policies, lose us money, and not actually fix anything, and also you are not that special
>manager steps in: of course we can do that, sir.

Attached: Hank_Scorpio.png (616x480, 421K)

Better than motherfucking Walgreens.
>"Be well! B-be well!"
Meanwhile I'm ringing up 20oz bottles of soda, candy bars, and bags of chips. So glad I don't work there anymore.

the customer is always retarded but they are the ones with money
deal with it retailfag

>wagies

Attached: 1522996888338.jpg (2048x1447, 253K)

AAAAAHHH the worst