ITT

Describe characteristics of a country, and people will suggest places to move to

>at least 1000 hours of sunlight a year
>mild UV rays
>snows in winter
>not cold year round
>lots of wilderness but not too many venomous creatures
>low crime and third world immigration

Attached: tromso.jpg (1920x1200, 1.22M)

shut up nigger

>no shitskins

Stupid drono cunt.

Scottish Highlands or Norway? Mild UV rays disqualifies the entire southern hemisphere.

Both of them look nice and I have family in Scotland

Scotland is too small for lots of wilderness, so Norway it must be.

If you don't mind lack of wilderness, then Scotland probably would be the place for you, since you already have family there.

Finland, Norway, Iceland or Canada.

But Iceland and Ebinland have no sunlight for like 50 days of the year

Iceland is cold all year round, Canada has lots of third world immigration and relatively high crime. Finland is a good idea.

They have lots of sunshine in the summer to make up for it though. Total sunshine hours are greater than 1000.

Sun doesnt rise in the winter, but to compensate, it doesn't set in the summer either. Midnight sunlight is the best.

Attached: 8499499171_351597a655_z[1].jpg (600x508, 177K)

>Low third world immigration
>Finland

Unless you want to live in the middle of nowhere up north, I have some bad news for you

Does Norway have lots of third world immigration?

Yes, lots of swedes

>If I go there it will be extremely easy to become wealthy and live a good life and be happy

Not on the same level as Sweden, and maybe less than us, but expect to see brown people nonetheless

Attached: 1542349881992.jpg (700x393, 82K)

Jej
Nah m8 I just don't like the climate and stuff anymore and would like to be closer to the rest of the world

that post was me describing the country i want

Unless you move to the middle of nowhere you can't escape the wogs.

Oh lel. You could work for like five years in NZ and go to Eastern Europe or Southeast Asia and live like a king

the northwest USA has all this. but if you go to Seattle you have to deal with asians. Maybe Portland would be better for you if you don't mind people that dress like cafe hipsters left and right

Maine and those northern states with lots of woods look /comfy/

sounds like Greece

Country side, temperatures between -10 C ~ 15 C, not overpopulated, no dangerous people.

I don't care if it's on the coast or the mountains.

>started learning Greek not long ago
Based, what else is good about living in Greece as a foreigner

-10 to -15 in winter or annual average?

Annual average, it could get colder though

You must assimilate or they will crush you.

Attached: 2016.png (765x535, 26K)

I wonder how come the word "Visa" is never mentioned in any such threads.

I'm pale as milk and have really blue eyes, will they literally crush me or will I just get crushed by snusnu Greek womens' thicc thighs

Attached: Anastasia_Papoutsaki7.jpg (1080x1350, 239K)

Needs at least 4 or 5 of these
>tech jobs, preferably ones that don't pay like shit
>women will fetishize me for being American
>few third worlders
>snows in winter
>mildish summers where I don't need to own shorts (rarely, if ever goes above 30C)
>not China-tier oppressive government
>not full of soyboys, sjws, and hippies
>not crazy high taxes
>speaks English or French (or most people can hold a conversation in one)
Switzerland or Ireland, right? Where else?

The coldest settlement in the world is Oymyakon in north-eastern Russia, at -15.5 C. If you don't want to live in Russia, the coldest settlement I could find in North America is Gjoa Haven in Northwest Territories, Canada, at -14.4 C.

You won't survive there if you're a soft guy and I think the white card doesn't really work on Greek women.

If you're a soft guy then Spain is the better choice. They are a bit shorter and even autistic incels like Germans get laid there.

Nah I'm not soft bruv I grew up in the country

You must be rich or intelligent to get a job. And expect much lower wages. The country couldn't be more aggressive towards foreigners. Greeks have it only good there because of superior family values.

My main reason to move there is because there aren't so many shitskins and Slavs like in Germany. I also want to insult sandniggers and beat them up in public which is impossible here.

Attached: 1521282373287.png (898x409, 26K)

Understandable, which other countries meet the things I like

none. Your problem is that you look at countries as if all of the areas of it is the same.

Not that difficult to say which parts of the cuntry are suitable then fambalam

Well let me tell you about Gotland
Ticks all your boxes and is an island.

Attached: visby.jpg (3008x2000, 888K)

and if you want even more wilderness, just take the boat to the mainland

pay me well enough for a simple job so i can afford a place, internet and a car
rest i dont care about

Maine