Your cunny

>Your cunny
>your race
>Can you drink milk without getting the shits

Amurrica
CHI
No

Attached: 1511646945554.png (785x757, 267K)

flag
flag
yes but I don't like the taste so I don't

flag
med
yes

>Mi panocha
flag
>Mi raza
huwite
>Puedo tomar leche de cow titty?
Simón wey, whey

flag
flag
yes

Attached: milk.png (838x1626, 66K)

Usa
azn
no, but I drink it anyways

Attached: 1530887769684.jpg (887x475, 42K)

flag
mena
yes

Flag
Sarmatian
Yes

Yeah, I'm not even white.

Flag
Han Chinese
I don't know.

1. Never drink more than 250ml.
2. Never drink cold milk.
3. Maybe the milk is de-lactose.

Attached: IMG_20190129_162219.jpg (600x413, 37K)

Mexico
Uhhh
Yes, chocomilk

Flag
Austronesian
Yes

flag
slav (no I'm not dinaric)
I can drink cold milk without any problems despite my mom telling me it's unhealthy drinking it cold

Flag
Pribumi
Yes

Flag
Flag
Yes, can't live without dairy

why would it be unhealthy to drink it cold

flag
100% european ethnically so "white" i guess
yes

flag
viet
yes

Flag
Yellow
No

america
asian
no but i can eat nuts

most lactose intolerant people can drink up-to 2 cups of milk a day without any problems.
the term 'lactose intolerance' makes it sound like they would start convulsing when they see milk.

this map is fake
Brazil and Argentina had literal cows on the streets of Buenos Aires and Sao Paolo selling fresh milk until the Food administrations said having livestock in the city was not good.

the fug are u talking about Zhang, I have a quarter of a cup of milk with my coffee and 10 minutes later my stomach churns and I'm forced to shit myself

Flag
ANGLO
I drink at least a litre of whole milk a day

I heard people here are fine with drinking milk but when move to western country, suddenly they're shitting pants after drinking milk.
So the 3rd reason might be the answer.

Attached: 1546073915512.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Why?

Attached: 1457022335818.png (297x333, 76K)

severity varies among people, depending upon how well your body digests it. most lactose intolerant people can tolerate around 10-20g of lactose which is around 1-2 cups of milk

if my boss has a bad day with the Hong Kong workers he always buys a "Tres Leche Cake" which is basically three parts of evaporated milk, condensed milk, and whole milk with 5 eggs. Makes those chinese bastards spend the next hour in the bathroom.

Your boss is based. I can eat tres leches cake fine though, but milk goes right through me

It's delicious and easy 'tein

flag
judeo-moor
yes, you're a pussy

I have Crohn's so no, but I used to have no problem and drank so much milk and ate so much cheese. I have zero dairy now. I'm non Hispanic white

finlan
fingol
not anymore (35 yo)

Attached: ripuli.png (500x500, 46K)

Norway
Norwegian
Yes

Now let me tell you about milk. You're not white if you can't drink milk. I thought I couldn't drink milk, and was not white. Milk made me get massive farts. I thought, fuck milk, who wants to drink cow tit juice? That's some beastiality shit right there, right? But after moving in with gf there'd always be milk in the fridge. I didn't know she was a filthy milk drinker before, but nevermind. It's not the sort of thing one just starts talking about randomly. So there it was. Milk. In the fridge. I thought, what the hell, how bad could it be. Start adding a bit of milk to my coffe. That's the only thing that could make milk palatable to me. Coffee. Oh I would get gassy. Gf would protest. She'd say, no more milk for you! She tried dutch ovening me. That understandably made me very angry. I had to sleep on the couch a couple of nights even. Horrible. I persisted. Days passed, and I could even drink raw milk! And the farts were gone. I now love milk. Love it. Great, great product. I am one hundred percent for milk now. Only non white people do not drink milk. I once did not drink milk, but now I drink it. Turns out I just didn't drink enough milk before

Perhaps because you have delactosed milk on shelves in your cunt.

That just sounds like coffee doing its thing

Beautiful story lad
Can't wait for the motion picture adaptation

hispanic white
yes, no problem at all. I believe shitty or snowflake allergies only exist in the usa

kinda this. Although not exclusive to those cities. That was a common ocurrence here too until not long ago, and it still up to this day in small towns

Attached: 6937DF37-6064-4779-9747-8891836C4B98.png (940x471, 144K)

Russia
El orco de las tierras baldías del norte
I can drink fermented mare milk without getting the shits

You are a disgrace to our land

flag
mutt between k*ke and med
yes

Attached: milk smile.png (1917x1079, 1.99M)

>hispanic
>white

Pick one mestizo.

Flag.
Germanic.
Yes.

Attached: 1337451566513.jpg (406x364, 50K)

flag
hwite
Yeah, have been eating dairy daily for almost a decade now, if not more

Attached: 436346.jpg (400x533, 63K)

flag
flag
yes

At some point in my early 20s I stopped being able to drink milk.

a-at least my ancestors weren't herding plebs, r-right?

>Palestinian/Tunisian
>WHITE/BLVCK
>Yes.

Aus
Anglo
Yes, of course. I didn't realise that some people can't till some subhuman at school admitted it.

Can you imagine not being able to drink milk? Absolutely pathetic and subhuman. I drink at least two litres every day, and on top of that I eat a lot of cheese and add cream to almost everything I eat.

>never have milk
>except with mämmi

Attached: IMG_20190129_125626.jpg (4000x3000, 630K)

paler than you, you orange skinned faggot

my skin is like Jordi el niño polla

africa
white
yebo

glup glup

Attached: milk.jpg (654x639, 44K)

t. fattie