I wish I were smart

I wish I were smart

Attached: 1487189451886.png (645x773, 253K)

I wish I didn't completely waste 18-23 sitting in my room watching anime.

Being smart is useless, I wish I was handsome

Why? I love being dumb

Attached: 1512732899470.png (645x729, 82K)

Go to a different store from now on

I'm so fucking stupid...

12-30 here.

Same, man. I just can't get over the fact that I had one chance in life but I was born fucking stupid. So stupid that even fucking normies notice it. I probably have a double digits IQ.

this + WoW

I Always thought of myself as dumb specially because I failed hard @ math but when I come to think of it I was a lazy fuck and never, EVER even tried to study or put in any effort. I guess that's one way of being dumb too though

im 21 right now turning 22 in a few months and im just wasting away like that now. i know im wasting my absolute prime yet i do nothing to change

You can still be good at anything if you work on it.

Being smart is overrated. You think smarter people are happier?

Exactly, I'm a lazy subhuman, if I actually work hard and study and pay attention I wouldn't be a failure but it will never happen because I'm a subhuman.

It isn't that great. I went through some shitty experiences and got taken advantage of because my parents assumed that I'm so smart, I don't need to be guided or taught anything.

I don't know but everything about me is bad

it really shows

Attached: 1529255793785.jpg (798x770, 119K)

I wish I was dumb so I could enjoy living more

:'(

You seem like a kind person to me, and also very cute

Same. I'm so fucking lazy and have 0 motivation to study or anything productive. I can never dedicate myself to a goal because I will eventually drop it after a couple of days.

focus on career
if you were not smart before, you will not be in future

Shut up degenerate
I think people like us are destined to a life of depression and failure

Literally this, intelligence is not good for anything Good looks and a big dick is all that matters.

lmao what career?
I've been unemployed for years and I'm 29. I'm unemployable at this point. No references, no skills, nothing to show for.

R-rude.. it is because I'm ugly?

No, I'm ugly too, it's because you're a faggot.

Why don't you jump into the dead sea then you brain dead bitch, I was trying to make you feel better

>yeah yeah just stay in your shithole

Attached: gerard depardieu.jpg (736x1073, 176K)

same
I'll probably have to suck dicks while being homeless someday

this but minus an*me and plus Jow Forums, and make that 14-27

I am. I just won a noble prize for my country

I don't get It

t. brainlet

Hehe, 32 years old here.

There is still welfare I can leech from here in Germoney.

> smart(v) - Old English smeortan "be painful," from Proto-Germanic *smarta- (source also of Middle Dutch smerten, Dutch smarten, Old High German smerzan, German schmerzen "to pain," originally "to bite"), from PIE *smerd- "pain," which is perhaps an extension of the root *mer- "to rub away; to harm." Related: Smarted; smarting.

>smart (a) - late Old English smeart "painful, severe, stinging; causing a sharp pain,"

watch what you wish for fren

Attached: 1493548343485.jpg (657x527, 38K)

interesting, wasn't aware of that word origin

etymonline.com is the place to go
wait till you find out what "nice" actually means

smert' - "death" in russian (and other slavic langs)

Thats it, my fellow PIE bros, more wisdom - more suffering

Attached: Tubal_Pregnancy_with_embryo.jpg (1874x2000, 1.43M)

intredasting
thanks for the good link

I wish I were carefree and extraverted like my friends.

Attached: 1414346744308.jpg (250x241, 8K)

i'm smurt and hav no frens. if i was dum like you i would have lots of frens.

Attached: 1548692804489.jpg (818x864, 74K)

23-25 here

same here - smrt
academic is also interesting
>From 1610s in English in the sense "belonging to the classical Academy in Athens." Meaning "theoretical, not practical, not leading to a decision"

just type some random words of which you don't know the origin, you'll be in the rabbit hole real quick

just wanted to note that you can simply google words and it sometimes guess to show you the origin or you can just google " origin".
google tries to kill every other website.

I wish I didn't hate myself so much.

>having friends

Aylmao

Attached: 2a3.png (1213x634, 54K)

I really wish you faggots would just shut the fuck up when they are about to pollute this board whit some of your "ironic" gay posting xDDD.
Go do your parents a favor and release them from the burden you are.

Faggit I was just calling him cute in a childish manner. Not everyone is a sex fiend like you

You're cute, user :3

(No homo)

Attached: Rei (1).jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Based retard