What is the most retarded thing your country has ever done in history?

What is the most retarded thing your country has ever done in history?

Attached: 54775-600-338.png (600x338, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation
abc.net.au/news/2014-04-25/five-anzac-myths-put-to-the-test/5393750
vocaroo.com/i/s07oMbqSk1t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 250 posts of >electing Nigger >electing Orange Man

Electing Trump

Addendum: Americans need not post

In Argentina's case probably the entire history of the country from 1930 onward.

Turning our back on Menem. He was our greatest President of the last century and we deny having voted for him and use him as a posterboy for what's wrong in modern politics.

Signing a peace treaty and not invading isr*el

Although las malvidas aren't rightful argentinian clay as I once thought, I don't think the Br*ts should have them either.

Not the most retarded thing ever, but the biggest one from this century certainly was electing Bolsonaro.

You mean the Falkland Islands? Eternally cucked by the eternal ANGLO BVLL

Gentry sold my country.

Electing Trump

Although it made sense at the time, its definitely the WWII plan to me

What historical revisionism is this? Egypt got anally raped by Israel, you never stood a chance

Not reviewing the immigration laws before the hordes of the north saw in us an alternative to the US

Completely destroying the aerospace industry during the 60s

Getting the independence

Exist.

letting a NEET like me immigrate :^)

Allowing Quebec to exist

I'd say keeping nationalized industry postwar was the stupidest mistake ever since it basically ruined Britain's economy/work ethic/entrepreneurial spirit.

Attacking America

probably accepting all those jews for you

Replaced the Articles of Confederation with the worse Constitution.

not invading israel when we had the chance

Invading Iraq

Catin!

Attached: quebec_pepe.png (792x772, 170K)

Deposing our enlightened and rightful emperor D. Pedro II and instating an oligarchic Republic.

Attached: d. pedro ii.jpg (594x747, 312K)

This, Vietnam, aiding any Middle Eastern country, and starting coups in Central America are by far the worst shit we've done in the last 100 years. Literally been shooting ourselves in the foot nonstop.

Getting involved in international politics, specifically from 1940 onward.

everything post 1630

Privatisation is worse. American taxes for the super rich were at 90% for earners over 10 million in the 50s and 60s while the UK had nothing close to that

:^)

Attached: 7df94e933cb2a15127d0be1910bc789e.jpg (722x1028, 103K)

couldve saved youur brothers

Attached: 1543261704185.png (1000x1000, 175K)

no
the south American escapades were overwhelmingly successful besides Cuba
the American involvement with Vietnam was a mistake, mostly because the commitment was horribly misguided and unsure of itself
securing south America is vitally important to American interests and cannot be ignored ever.

I cannot choose.

>Implying Palestine exists

I prefer not to say on the grounds that bamboo splinters may be forced beneath my fingernails if I say the wrong thing.

Probably invading Malaysia and failing.

>Privatisation is worse

Attached: a0f0dd59ce5053b1b471abf1b39dc0d9.jpg (733x464, 74K)

I mean, it's great that you guys are so cool about it now, but the whole war just seemed so unnecessary. Like, everything was one big mistake

a mistake for the American public, but not for the defence contractors and other companies who made mad profits off the war.

Latin America is underrated. We kept couping their governments and making them eternally unstable leading to all the fucking immigrants. Also the war on drugs is a complete miserable fucking failure and it's more violent and pervasive than ever.

>Latin America is underrated. We kept couping their governments and making them eternally unstable leading to all the fucking immigrants.
thats not true, chicano
america kept ridiculous revolutionaries from fucking their countries up as hard as possible, and causing pointless wars on Americas doorstep

Being "greatest ally" with Israel. 1965 immigration act is a close second (and also closely related, but I digress).

Churchill brainwashing us and NZ to fight the Ottomans

Israel

Sorry lads

Trump

You have to go back Aziz.

Killing Alexander II

Thousands of our young citizens got sent to a suicide mission just for Britians oil hunger. What is wrong with being againts that?

Not invading Belgium

I think that is on us desu.

Spending most of our medieval ages in a constant state of civil war, over some dumb consensus that every ancestor of Harald HÃ¥rfagre had a legitamate claim to the throne.

Also not joining Sweden in breaking the Kalmar union apart.

> yes Mr. Columbus, of course we can finance your trip

You guys need to read some history about the US, Trump is nowhere near the dumbest thing we've done.

allowing the south to rebuild

Not creating the Imperial Federation while we had the chance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation

Attached: file.png (900x669, 1.69M)

I fucking hate lame-brained jigs like you. There's more to a debate than just calling the other person a poopy-head.

Why. Why is not the dumbest thing we've done?

Moving forward, being the idiot that I am arguing on the internet, stupidest thing I can think of is Slavery. We'd've colonized the whole US eventually and our finances would've been secure nonetheless this land is valuable as fuck.

Basically fuck all Aussies died, stop pissing yourselves over it

Attached: file.png (360x252, 124K)

Ending White Australia policy

our country has never done anything retarded because we've never done anything

>i dont know what population sizes are

The Continuation War

Failing to invade Canada. we would be the largest nation on earth and all those canadians who live right near the US border would finally be pleasured because their deepest, darkest fantasy of living under US rule would be realized

means fuck all. we lost 34,000 men and you lot act like you were the only ones who lost anything.

Accepting Prussia as a vassal instead of a proper annexation

Autism.

>electing Nigger
you wish

abc.net.au/news/2014-04-25/five-anzac-myths-put-to-the-test/5393750

Probably not giving representation to the thirteen colonies

Killing our entire automotive industry and our rail system in the 80's

Cuban Missile Crisis
War on Drugs (and Nixon making weed schedule 1 in general)
Affirmative action and related garbage
Electing a living meme as president

Every European country had nationalised industries back then

I can't think of anything worth mentioning, thats how irrelevant my country is.

Giving Eastern Poland to Ukraine

Being Mexican.

not getting rid of the autists on the rock

That is what happens when you believe the Argentina is white memes.

Not genociding the Slavs when we had the chance.

unification

>flag
>not getting the single important one job done properly in the means of completeness and speed
this failure haunts us now. mankind would have been so great but we failed you. i am very sorry.

Joined the USSR.
Joined the EU.

I'd say getting Charles V to be king, if Spain used all the Americas' money on itself instead of wasting it in wars against Protestants Spain could be economically one of the best places of Europe.

Joined the EU is the best decision your country has done, all the recent economic improvement that's going in your country has happened because Estonia is in a big economic zone where your work can easily be sold to more than 500 million people and because the EU give money to Estonia.
If Estonia wasn't in EU, you would be much poorer.

Whatever. Sweden was in nonstop civil wars for most of the Middle Ages too.

Merging with Lithuania and taking over their problems and enemies, rather than just participating in carving them up.

November 4, 2008

No your error was not seizing the opportunity during the time of troubles and annexing half of Russia while balcanizing the rest.

Heh.

Unironically expelling the Jews and Muslims. The former were educated and would have set Spain on the course for industrialisation earlier, and Muslims would have made for a larger amount of population, therefore larger army or colonists to the new world.
Instead, Spain went on to waste all the gold on the most retarded wars possible that did not impede the loss of South Italy or the Lower Countries anyway.

Not having a natality policiy from the 17th century to now
Colonizing muslim countries
WW2 plan

I'm trying to think of something that was done out of our free will and I can't think of one.

Perhaps pushing too far into Asia Minor. But we were supposed to get logistical support from the Brits, and we never did.

>any of these
>not a mention to Napoleon not securing the gains of the First Republic and instead getting France to go back to its 1789 borders

vocaroo.com/i/s07oMbqSk1t8

having a royal family at any time is pretty fucking retarded

>Trusting the brits

Attached: 1547581699155.jpg (238x192, 6K)

unquestionably, joining the kalmar union was by far the dumbest thing a norwegian king has ever done and will ever do.

remember when we shut down the eight busiest airport in europe for a entire day during the holidays because of a drone that possibly didn't actually exist

letting the bourgeoisie lead the revolution
loosing the last coalition war
Liberal economic policies
Franco-Prussian War
WW1
WW2 General staff plan
Surrendering weapons in 1945
4th Republic constitution
Indochina War
5th Republic constitution
Algeria War
May 68 failure
Françafrique
Involvement in the Lebanese Civil War
Neo-liberal policies
Letting the IVth Reich happen
Bombing Gaddafi
Bombing Assad

Attached: 1024px-Tricolour_Cockade.svg.png (1024x1024, 178K)

Not killing all anglos in N.America.
Nah, anglos everywhere, actually.