And her pussy tastes like skittles, what?

And her pussy tastes like skittles, what?
Yeah, ay, and you can really taste the rainbow, what? (hah, no)

Attached: lil xan.jpg (614x345, 20K)

story of my life...

a bad white rapper always seems so much worse and more embarrassing than a bad black rapper desu

He's mexican

and he's very white
nationality isn't the same thing as ethnicity

This, hope youre also subscribed to blacked and dogfart.

he has amerindian features even though he is very light

He's American
and Mexican is not a race

>very white
You're either white or you're not. Mexicans are not.

The guy in the OP could have jet black hair and dark brown eyes and he'd still be whiter to methan an orange-skinned, kind of chinky-featured Eastern European. No offense.

he has white features such as weak jaw

Lil Xan is literally a low IQ retard and you guys are discussing whether he's white or not. Does it make any difference?

Attached: LilXan.jpg (894x894, 70K)

>even though white people have the strongest jaws and test
And you have homosexual features like a full mongol mutt. It checks out.

And you have turkGAYrian features like a full tatar mutt. It checks out.

I don't though because we actually can tell easily who is a turk, meanwhile your president is a full blooded chink straight from the twelve chinkese dynasty.

Attached: putin.jpg (640x360, 36K)

chi?

>we actually can tell easily who is a turk
No you can't, bulgarians look exactly like turks.

No we don't, Zheng Chung.

Attached: Zar_Ferdinand_Bulgarien.jpg (1024x1505, 406K)

Why does this guy always look and talk like a 5 year old who just woke up from a nap.

Yes you do, Christo Valev.
Pic: first image you see on google if searching "bulgarians'. Blackest, darkest turks I have ever seen in my entire life.

Attached: f36dbd940c4a3f203409d0ffb3b446f6.jpg (1024x683, 470K)

he looks like a downie

the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me, the xan ain't me,

based