Opposite Thread

ITT we're the exact opposite of our flag.

Attached: 7282935.jpg (384x383, 20K)

smoking the devil’s grass and copulating with canines is immoral
fags get out

gosh my country is pathetic

Attached: general.png (530x298, 106K)

I don't thirst for aryan blood

i love putin

Shut up nigger

It's not! Britain is the greatest country there is, rich culture and history and beautiful people. Also you were always on the right side of history and showed the world true free thinking and enlightenment. And now look at Brexit, no country in Europe was as brave as Britain and strong enough to move forward like this. I love you, long live the United Kingdom!

You're completely right mister user, I was wrong and I should be punished for my lack of respect and intelect.

Damn I almost forgot how based germans are! Truly the strongest, proudest and most powerful race to grace God's great Earth!

>Truly the strongest, proudest and most powerful race to grace God's great Earth!
Oh no, that's to flattering. You should also not forget about the French, the most respectable people in continental Europe with their magnificent civilization and great art. I love both the France and Britain more than my own country and am also quite envious about their historical bromance at times, haha. Both at really sick empires and ruled the world together, wow.

Why don't Europeans care about us?

I hold no grudges for WW II, it's all in the past now.

We do, actually, you're like a big brother to us, who always comes to help out when we're in need. How could we ever not care about America, I mean you saved Europe from the Nazis AND the commies, and when everything was in ruins you helped us build everything up again with the Marshall-Plan. Thank you, you're truly our best ally and worthy of being the only true world leader.

I'm relevant

I'm quite willing to pay reparations though, just say the word.

I love living in the Spanish state. Ours is a nati-, sorry I meant democracy, where progress thrives and every minority is represented. I love our beautiful yet independent and strong women. And above all, I love our German comrades, which are working hard on making Europe a multicultural paradise.

Attached: IGLESIAS_6.jpg (674x420, 35K)

based med.

*ahem*
Ermeni Soykırımı

Attached: 2345674.jpg (249x249, 9K)

Turks, macedonians and germans are my brothers.
We will also pay our debts and never borrow again.

unify Europe!

ITT: A perfect world

God damn, I love watching soccer! I cannot get enough of it! Am I right fellow Europeans?

Attached: 1425720773388.jpg (804x802, 85K)

I love the other half of my country, I appreciate their culture and understand it enriches our national identity. It's time to set narrow prejudice aside and work towards stronger unity, just like our beloved anthem says.

>y-ye, soccer is such a great sport. but i like other sports like baseball and football too

Attached: pepe.jpg (500x473, 55K)

The EU is a failed project ruled by greedy Eurocrats who don't care about the will of their people and arabs and blacks bring crime and lots of other problems for society.

Brexit was the best thing ever

We should prive rights to our women and stop white cisgender oppressors.

Soccer is for dipshits and you should feel ashamed for following such trashy low IQ entertainment

Damn I hate that most western countries are going to shit
They don't deserve this
Without them I'd be speaking german

I hate niggers

I'm glad South Tyrol is in good hands with you :) You won it fair and square too, so no ill feelings

>Neighbor called me a fag today for putting trash in the right trashcan
>Then I went not working instead I drove to Poland and stole some cars
>These Poles sure do love Germany so they dont mind
>Did not see a single immigrant or black person in the street, there are few here and the only ones who live here are well integrated.
>Not having to pay for mandatory state TV is a nice thing and every country should do so
>Gee I sure do love in a non autistic country with an alpha population full of reason

well this raid has certainly stopped working

Please, impregnate our women, we love rapefugies and democracy.

remember how we lost the vietnam war?

I'm sorry and ready to apologize for all the atrocities happened under the evil Ottoman empire.

I'm sorry for your losses :( So many young and innocent men who died. War really is the greatest tragedy of mankind.

I am so fucking happy

I love my country

Attached: 1503878356528.jpg (567x449, 33K)

ffs if only we could have world peace, wouldn't that be amazing
baka

Haha imagine Saigon being called "Ho-Chi-Minh City", that would be embarassing, right?

Sports are for faggots, how anybody could like anything like baseball, or worse, football is beyond me. Hockey is okay though.

Vive la France!

Yeah, well, you can say that because in your country everyone has a naturally healthy figure, but in my cunt people need to do sports to stay slim.

SEND HALP! WE NEED YOU!!

phew.. i've been working so hard this week.. the pay is so good tho! job market is excellent

I wish all women were like the women in my country.

God I really LOVE having Syrians in my neighborhood! Would love to invite millions more to my democratic and wealthy country.

How about your people learn to eat healthier? Stop eating fast food and learn how to cook yourself some healthy meals, I want you to improve yourself as a nation.

PAY ATTENTION TO US
PLEASE
NOBODY CARES ABOUT US
WE'RE SOME TINY IRRELEVANT SHITHOLE THAT NOBODY EVEN THINKS ABOUT
AND WHEN PEOPLE DO TALK ABOUT US, ALL IT IS IS THIS KIND OF FALSE PRAISE
PLEASE JUST INSULT US ALREADY, I'M BEGGING YOU, IT FEELS SO LONELY

I wish we had more tourists.. if only they stopped flooding those cold northern countries in search of snow and darkness...

so sad to see my nation losing the battle with anorexia

Attached: 151029135524-rachael-farrokh-anorexic-woman-transformation-.jpg (780x438, 58K)

>PLEASE JUST INSULT US ALREADY
There's just nothing I could insult you over. You're such a nice and harmonious country, just like Bhutan or some shit.

I love being part of the british commonwealth rugged dependence has faired us well

God I really LOVE having Turks in my neighborhood! Would love to invite millions more to my totalitarian and poor country

You Andalusians are an example for the rest of Spaniards :)

I love living in a white country. The social harmony allows us to avoid conflicts and have a well-funded social safety net.

My BMI is 18. I enjoy high culture, speak three languages, and have 8 weeks off per year. Also, I have a legitimate education, a passport, know what real coffee tastes like, and talk in a moderate volume.

Ticobro, no tenés duda k en centroamerica, todos los putos indios de mierda quieren venir allí si no puedan cruzar el murralla de Tronf.

>posting cropped pepe

Attached: disdain.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Indonesian are not dogs. They are an actual human being like us.

How rude of you. Now I'm going to go through this thread and save all american posts and use them out of context

Attached: american person.png (1055x817, 981K)

I sure am glad to have such a good grasp of geography. It's so important to know about other countries and cultures.

Attached: 1532395113016.png (1624x900, 416K)

I am Bulgarian

I really don't care what everyone else thinks of us.

*hugs u* ^ω^

I think that [REDACTED FOR ILLEGAL OPINION]

I think that THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE
Also: "Die Straße frei! Den braunen Batallionen!"
>isn't imprisoned

I am white

I agree