Well my University career went down the toilet...

Well my University career went down the toilet. What are some good careers to get into now that I'm free from the higher learning system?

Attached: 1548117763884.jpg (540x405, 46K)

Would you consider going to a vocational school?

Yeah, I'm 26, but I really don't give a shit if I'm around 18 year olds learning something. It would be best if I could find a job that pays for training in exchange for a minimum time of work.

Pest control might be a good choice if you don't mind vermin or working at heights. No education is required as they have their own training programs. They usually like to see some customer service experience because dealing with customers and selling products is part of the job. These companies usually have opportunities for advancement.

that's your fault for choosing a stem major

you could be a vendor for a company assuming you have a clean driving record. bread and alcohol is where the money is at if you have people you need to take care of

for not*

>Well my University career went down the toilet

what happened

I did choose a stem major, just a lot of shitty complications came up. I'm applying at some of the arms manufacturers here to get in the ground floor of weapons manufacturing. Georgia is full of factories. I speak German as well, so I could look for work as a translator as well for a company.

>manufacturing
>stem
lol

can't you become an apprentice as Electrician or some other trade? I know in Canada some companies hire you and even pay for you training.

im primarily a co2 and acetylene torch welder

ok here are the basics: plasma torch faggots arent nearly as portable and cant cut through thicc metal as well as you do, so learn your basic acetylene torch cutting
learn electrode, mig and tig welding as well, dont just be a co2 faggot like me
>pay
i can actually make 6 digits/year in dollars ($) by working casual, easy, unregistered "under the desk" tax free jobs mainly in construction and shipyards and train yards
i can go full serious autismo and make 6 digits in 2 months on oil rigs and underwater pipe welding, but this is seriously fucked up on your eyes, on your spine, tons of stuff you gotta make sure of not to electrocute yourself underwater, tons of risks, gotta sleep well, cant be forgetful, gotta be full sober for these kinds of extreme jobs

your basic black iron welding kit for starters can cost like 500$ on ebay, and with that you can start your ~5000$/month career as an independent self employed welder
jobs are easy and casual, you pick your own hours, people need metal stuff everywhere and all the time
even just a drill, stone grinder (dont know the english name lmao, round stone head device that spins and cuts into metal) and a basic electrode welder with a mask and gloves will get you far, and i mean fucking far man, you will be making chairs, tables, fenders, repair car frames, be invited and welcomed on all the construction sites, you'll be making doors, gates, iron fences, you will be able to travel all over the world and you will have more cash than you can spend on 2 expensive girlfriends

i have 0 formal education about anything and i learned most of my shit from youtube
i went a few times to mechanical engineering uni and metallurgic uni for a few classes but not even as a student, just asked the prof if it was ok for me to listen cos i needed to know some of the most basic shit when it comes to metallic alloys, metals, etc but you dont really need to know most of that stuff

Attached: 7Tdb0.jpg (418x524, 19K)

to add to this post to make it more interesting for someone to read

>pick your own hours
>i am legitimately a millionaire right now (still living with parents and have 0 living costs tho)
>not even 30 years old yet, mid 20s
>might actually retire at 40 if i manage to invest/own some real estate by then

>i am legitimately a millionaire right now
sure u are

oh and 1 more additional but last thing: you might be working on the bridges or rooftops, which is not comfortable
you will be working with ~6000 degree celsius flames, and you will be always wearing safety gloves and jackets (metal slag and sparks really annoy the skin when they spark everywhere if you dont, and you might even catch a serious blister without safety equipment) so even if its a 30 degrees hot sunny day outside you will be wearing essentially a winter jacket, which is annoying as hell so be aware

you will also stink of dust, rust and metal vapors at all times as well as unbelievable amounts of sweat so if you dont like the smell dont do it

>falling for the welding meme

Attached: welder salary - Google Search.png (658x255, 90K)

yep
worked on a few underwater oil pipes as well as some oil rig jobs for big oil corp
passed my medical exams and whatnot, i was paid in a month what average unskilled perma minwage shitter in fastfood earns in a year and a half

welders are considered high skilled, extremely marketable workforce right now
and no one gives a shit about your formal education as long as you can call up a guy or two who will vouch for you that you did the deed for them

maybe if you are getting milked and exploited by someone else for no reason
look up how much do independent, self employed welders make
jesus just look up how much iron do you need for a security door and how much does it cost to buy and have a security door installed

ive built and installed iron gates for people, and these jobs take me about 1 week to complete and i can take ~5k $ (depending on where im doing this, not in eastern europe lmao) per such job when it pops up

>welders are considered high skilled, extremely marketable workforce right now
>4% job increase
>average $40k salary

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

you can become a millionaire basically doing zero labor with a tech job. welding is a meme

>let me read up some journalist opinions about x
extra haha my dude

just like everything else, you have 1 trick pony welding retards who arent exactly the brightest bunch, but are still more employable than worldwide average
and then you have welding aristocracy who can do pipe fitting and oilrig jobs as well as underwater welding along with various other self employed under the desk, tax free construction corp jobs or making&installing doors and gates and all other sorts of metal bullshit you can think of, all tax free, because its a thing between you and employer and no one else

tech jobs also require a formal education, high math, and increasingly sexual deviancy quotas, racial quotas, religious quotas (gotta be muslim) and all other sort of progressive bullshit
plus you dont get to pick your own hours, gotta shit in your cubicle like a good boy you are

im not saying its not superior to be a techie, all im saying is that different things have different benefits

>bureau of labor statistics
>journalist
lmao

>and increasingly sexual deviancy quotas, racial quotas, religious quotas (gotta be muslim) and all other sort of progressive bullshit
i know plenty of straight white males who have stem jobs lmao stop buying into pol memes so easily

dont get me wrong
i would love to be a mechanical engineering phd with specialization in aeronautics, designing space stuff
or metallurgy/material scientist phd, with specialization in super secret radio absorbing composite alloy materials for sci fi stealth drones or idk
even if maybe such things end up being less marketable than being a highly skilled welder, because at the end of the day its up to people to decide who they want to give their money to

all im saying is, a lot of the common working people, a lot of the big construction corp, a lot of the big oil corp are on the look out for a proper welder with high physical fitness who can adjust the gasses just right, achieve just the right temperatures, and make just the right connection between two (or more) disconnected metal parts

its an easy and comfortable living is all im saying, plenty of cash in it if you have a good reputation and know good people for it

ok so at first you drive the shitter truck for $300/mo and like metallurgy as a hobby, and now you're a millionaire living with your parents?

Oil and gas welders with qualifications from first world countries that work in oil and gas make a lot of money, serbian, greek and french ones don't.

Why are you lying, I don't get it.

idk its like there is more than 1 serb poster here
crazy i know

oh please you're the same guy stop lying.

ikr, a balk making millions from a job that pays an average of $40k in america (and $54k for independent / underwater welders), lmao yea right

OP here. I'll figure something out. Thanks for the recs so far.