Is iceland the /dumb/est country in north america?

is iceland the /dumb/est country in north america?

Attached: iceland elves.jpg (650x650, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20111004185101/http://www3.hi.is/~vth/Elves point of view.pdf
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/
youtube.com/watch?v=cy5YhuQKS_o
youtube.com/watch?v=E2L4LxtgB5k&t=1s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you believe in God

Yes and the Demiurge.
Why?

so wrong, it's like asking people if they believe in ghosts. most people know they don't, but they want to believe

Attached: 480.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Elves are based OP, you shit.

I saw elves after eating 6 grams of dried psilocybe semilanceata.
They are real.

why are they so stupid?

elves are the gayest, most soy of all fantasy races

A lot of Americans believe in ghosts.

your post gave me aids and cancer
what am i supposed to do now? we don't have healthcare

What's the most high test outta all the fantasy races?

That's what you get when half of your island is on the north american plate, they become half retarded

orcs

Attached: Screaming+retards_fa8847_6673658.jpg (1200x1665, 211K)

dont half of americans believe in angels?

made me think
but iirc apparently they all live on the north american plate

Different fag here, but based answer.

apples and oranges
icelanders actually talk about how they saw miniture elves in the woods when they were kids. It's more like ghost culture in america, if you are trying to make some analogy.

>he doesn't know about the elves

I bet da zoggin humies did dis

prove that elves dont exist

some russianon on here once redpilled me on fantasy races.
I asked why there were no asians in skyrim and he said elves are actually just an interpretation of mongoloid facial structure. hence yes, elves are kinda gay.

based if true (which I doubt)

Attached: froud_faery2.jpg (522x600, 51K)

>A July 1998 survey by Dagblaðið Vísir found that 54.4% of Icelanders surveyed claimed to believe in elves, while 45.6% did not.[58][59] Notably, it also showed that supporters of Framsóknarflokkur (Progressive Party) believed in elves more than other political parties.
web.archive.org/web/20111004185101/http://www3.hi.is/~vth/Elves point of view.pdf
>A 2006 rerun of Erlendur Haraldsson's 1975 survey by Erlendur and Terry Gunnell[19] found that "There is a little bit more doubt than there used to be, but generally the figures were much the same as they were."[60] Sontag summarises its results: "8.0% of 650 persons ... were certain about the existence of huldufólk and álfar, 16.5% thought it was likely they existed, 31.0% assumed it was possible, 21.5% thought it was unlikely, 13.5% thought it was impossible and 8.5% did not have an opinion on this."[61]

Nords = Scandis
Breton = Celts/French
Imperial = Romans
Redguard = Arabs
Altmer = Chinese
Bosmer = native Americans
Dunmer = Jews
Orcs = Turkics
Argonian = Aztec/Mayan/whatever
Khajiit = Indians/Gypsies

Based

Attached: 261760-duende.jpg (600x288, 21K)

>woods
>iceland

delet this

Attached: the-forests-of-iceland-foresting-a-treeless-land-7.jpg (1002x630, 102K)

>Nords = Scandis
>Breton = Celts/French
>Imperial = Romans
these are the only ones that make sense
Redguard being arabs/muslims makes sense but all the redgaurds in the game seemed black

You believe in demona devils and pagans believe in elves giants Whats the problem.other than believing in your own powerlessness in the cuck poison of christianity?

This, God is as real as elves.

>iceland
>north america

>believing in mythical dwarves is the same as believing in the creator of the universe

Attached: wojak poop.jpg (900x729, 67K)

that's how Moors were often portrayed

Attached: Moors-2.png (590x595, 894K)

Attached: adrqg.jpg (1409x835, 532K)

Attached: iceland north america.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Just ignore him. Indonesian atheist are on of the most cringe things on this Planet.

Go back to your atheist wannabe forum on Face book, Yohannes.

Well there' your proof right there OP.

>Calls Iceland stupid for believing in elves
>Actually believes that Icelanders believe that elves exist and this isn't a tourism ploy
Quite ironic, I'd say.

>Altmer = Chinese
kek

>Dunmer = Jews
The Dunmer culture takes most of its influence from Hinduism though.
Maybe house Hlaalu would meet the criteria.

I larped as solstheim nord in skyrim because those guys believed in only one god

Their mythology was straight up Judaism in Morrowind.

Ghosts are corporal spirits of dead people who possess an existence that fundamentally preys on the human condition of overly noticing spooky coincidences. Elves are a temporal race of non-human humanoids with who supposedly live in the forest.

One is significantly more stupid than the other.

Palladins

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post.

Attached: IMG_4053.png (325x222, 45K)

Yes, unfortunately. Dumb as shit
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

>Two women have been confirmed to have been infected with the virus and nearly twenty more are awaiting test results

Imagine marrying an Icelandic grill. Pure? No. In fact has the HIV.
>I wanted to try the BBC

toll paid

Attached: 1540030204911.jpg (750x726, 96K)

>g-guys ghosts are totally not superstition it's different you guys i swear

Attached: lelf.gif (800x800, 3.65M)

The All-Maker was it?

Peter is so pale
youtube.com/watch?v=cy5YhuQKS_o

Gj btw Danes. Repatriatiation instead of assimilation. You're one of the good countries!

That isn’t at all what I said. I very deeply implied in my post that neither are real but that one is a belief that is intrinsically stupider than the other.

the premise of that sketch was pretty straightforward, really didn't need him explaining every line for a minute a piece...

youtube.com/watch?v=E2L4LxtgB5k&t=1s

Attached: 56544635643.jpg (2048x1536, 790K)

>this super natural made up shit is less dumb than this other supernatural made up shit
Still a pretty weak point.

It kind of hurts to watch, his laughter seems so forced. Like a modern day Pagliacci.

No it’s not. for the vast majority of human existence essentially >99% of people believed in some form of supernatural being, so I hope you’re not implying that every pre-modern person was a dumbass. You simply live in a time where technology makes its extremely easy to prove supernatural shit isn’t real, and some more than others.

How exactly does one believe in elves? Like just go search the Icelandic forest you dumb fucking niggers, at least ghosts are supposedly fucking invisible so it’s harder for somebody to convince themselves they aren’t real.

based WotW poster

How?

No, because it isn't part of North America

He's the pill that sticks in your throat. The Brit Herzog

"How Women Weaken Nations" is his best video imho desu

The other groups is fucking magic. You're the retard implying I'm being unfair and calling the vast majority of humans stupid, while trying to argue the exact same thing about some other fucking superstition.

Ghosts are most often associated with horror and prey on people’s fear of the unknown. People who believe supernatural things don’t exist can still be scared by horror films because of how irrationally powerful our imaginations are.

Elves are a bunch of high fantasy twink ass pointing eared faggots who’s existence is the equivalent of the Easter Bunny or Santa. How do you not see the obvious difference between the two?

>Iceland is closer to continental Europe than to mainland North America, although it is closest to Greenland (290 km, 180 mi), an island of North America. Iceland is generally included in Europe for geographical, historical, political, cultural, linguistic and practical reasons.[53][54][55][56]

sweet, so can canada, america, australia and nz can all be considered in europe somewhat because of historical, political, cultural and linguistic reasons?

except for america, yes.
>arbitrarily choosing when to use continental vs the entire continent

Doesn’t matter, in 1941 Iceland officially became part of North America because they asked US to extent the full protection of the Monroe Doctrine to them since Denmark was invaded by Germany and the US approved it.

>in 1941 Iceland officially became part of North America

Attached: 1418490805590.jpg (277x271, 16K)

i'm not he, but the monroe doctrine basically just told europe to piss off of the americas, so by iceland asking to be part of it, it implies they are a part of the americas.

Belief in them comes about in the same way. Exposure to the notion during childhood and confirmation bias. They are the same, except that belief in elves is harmless.

That's painting a lot of people with the same brush and making sweeping generalizations.
I could say that atheists born in irreligious families believe that God doesn't exist because they were exposed to the notion during childhood and confirmation bias, and while it could be incidentally true, it wouldn't always be true.

Retarded larping musselman

>larping
you don't believe he's muslim?

Attached: wojak coffee.jpg (645x773, 49K)

People believe in demons and Jesus, what's the difference?

>Notably, it also showed that supporters of Framsóknarflokkur (Progressive Party) believed in elves more than other political parties.

Attached: 1517547505030.jpg (404x270, 32K)

Elves are more like ancestor spirits.
For example you let the elves (spirits) know that you are now throwing washing water over the railing. Or you are letting them know you are arriving into the forest.
The word nisse, which is a sort of elf, means ancestor. Ancestors, mounds and housing has a lot to do with ghosts actually. So they are quite similar.