Why do most "Ainu" people basically look Japanese?

Why do most "Ainu" people basically look Japanese?

Attached: Hokkaido.jpg (1200x1323, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/448829v1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude looks like a Sicilian with a Japanese grandmother.

the ainu are lost vikings

Chief Guido of Mexico

No he looks like a native American

Because there aren't pure Ainu people left.

Attached: Ainu-1904.jpg (1024x789, 258K)

because the japanese are chinks mixed with ainu

natives were literally asians that migrated iirc

Ainu = siberians that migrated

Jomons = Island people

Yayoi = South chinese pop

What happened to Japanese people?

Attached: 3FE9C24E-EE89-4E84-A659-05C8E88D8085.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

The people who had many races and gene had already lived in Japan in Jomon period
Then, what is Japanese?
I think Japanese are people who think they are Japanese

Attached: Jomonpeople.png (1105x607, 1.07M)

race mixed

Attached: jomon face.png (509x532, 505K)

Ainu is considered upper class in Japan but would be called a spic in America

you've been corrupted by shlomo

i just want to say that Ainus arent the "original japanese" like many retards think

Attached: 8864732.png (1092x2202, 57K)

You can really see the Abbo in the two on the right.

Ainu = Abbos
Jomon = Seamonkeys
Yayoi = Chinkreans

Y*panese = dios mio...

look, who's talking

Attached: 1508539403667.png (1235x650, 298K)

is this a haiku?

I just want to say that many refugees and immigrant have constantly flowed into Japan since a long ago and therefor it is difficult to know who is the indigenous people of Japan.
(Most Japanese land is alkalinity, so it is very rare to find human bone in Jōmon period)

And Ainu people have been race mixed with Russian Caucasoid and Japanese who live in Honshu.
That is the reason why the figures of them are various.

Attached: Jomon bone.png (719x523, 447K)

actually Ainu is said to be some tribe of Rus' people.

Because they basically come from an east Eurasian stock. The old Jomon were just an older version of east Eurasians before the environmental differentiation kicked in.

Actually I would like to add one thing to this- they *may* have had some very north-east Siberian admixture which is partially ancient west Eurasian, so they weren't 100% ancient east Eurasian, but still pretty darn close to it.

>shlomo
What is that?

No

Do the Japanese acknowledge that some people with pure Japanese lineage are different looking?

I mean some look completely East Asian while some have darker skin and rounder eyes. But talking to them, they will say their family doesn't have any non-Japanese in them.

Attached: 300px-Abe_Hiroshi.jpg (300x364, 19K)

Jomon are fully east eurasian.

Are you retarded? It's like saying why do Mayans and Aztects basically look like Mexicans?

He looks like asian geralt of rivia

Ainus are Turanic, nuff said.

Kinda looks injun to me

we are the same, you and i. it's Asiatic blood running through your veins, pekka. we are the same people, my brother.

For example, the cases of like this case, it is difficult to know who is the ancestors of them.
because most of Japanese don't think about their ancestors very much other than part of Japanese who has special ancestors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan
>The Jews of Settsu absorbed some of them into its own community (at the time, a population of over 130 Jews), while a minority left or died.

They may have had some siberian admixture though, which itself was partly ANE in admixture and the ANE split away from early pre-gravettian ancient west Eurasians. So they could have had some very tiny AWE admixture, but that would be very very small and insignificant to begin with, and to add to that most Japanese today have a very small Jomon admixture, so the AWE in them would likely not even be visible.

They are though.

I heard modern Japan is a mix of Yayoi and Emishi, so some people are darker and taller, while some have lighter skin and more almond shaped eyes, even within the same family.

Anyways, I doubt there was enough Jewish blood to make any sort of noticeable impact.

ANE is East Eurasian

they literally all look like christian bale

All the Ainu blood explains why Japanese males tend to grow more impressive beards than their Asian cousins at higher proportions too.

I am Japanese
If you disagree you are racist

As I wrote a little before, because many refugees and immigrants from world are constantly flowed into Japan since a long ago, Japanese gene and figure are very various.
That is same as people who were in Jōmon period, and in Japan, race mixed hasn't been special

>Emishi
Emishi 蝦夷 is the one of the ethnic groups in Japan
In Japan, several ethnic groups (熊襲・隼人・出雲族 etc) existed long ago

lol
But part of your ancestors might come to Japan

Attached: Haplogrupo_N_(ADN-Y).png (953x551, 92K)

Attached: 770px-Migration_related_to_haplogroup_N_&_O_(Y-DNA)_in_East_Asia.png (770x600, 176K)

>ANE is East Eurasian
"No"
It split from the core ancient west Eurasian population in the brief time period when AWE split into the paleolithic European (will go on to form WHGs) , the paleolithic west Asian (will go on to form ENF and CHG) and the paleolithic central Asian (will go on to form ANE) branches. Even the most "east-Asian-like ANE" is still Iranic at best.

Attached: populations.jpg (884x648, 102K)

ANE split away from West Eurasians and is closer to East Eurasians.

Also, your image is retarded as fuck since it is comparing ancient to modern populations.

>ANE split away from West Eurasians and is closer to East Eurasians.

I seriously do not have a stupid enough brainlet wojak for that post. If it split out of AWE with only tiny amounts of AEE admixture then it will obviously be closer to AWE. Oh and the non-AWE admixture is mostly Onge-like which explains why even the more "AEE-shifted" ANE is Tajik/Pashtun tier at best.

>Also, your image is retarded as fuck since it is comparing ancient to modern populations.

You can clearly see AEE on the far left end zone and the AWE is represented by CHG and WHG populations, and ANE is clearly within the "AWE bracket". For the reference- MA1 is the most "eastern-shifted" ANE and it i still in that AWE range while the more relevant AG2/AG3 samples are deeper in the AWE range. The only reason you think that it is retarded is because it goes against the lies that a mentally ill Kurd has been spreading around while trying to wewuz as WHGs.

But he doesn’t look like a monkey like Japanese

Attached: 8ABB1944-B83C-43CA-9737-4C690CBACFCB.jpg (640x426, 233K)

Proof? Also, the West Eurasian samples on your image postdate ANE

They've been mixed with non Ainu for a very long time. Many people don't concede this, the Japanese are basically mixed the same way that Mexicans are Mestizos being Mediterranean Caucasians mixed with Amerindians. It's why they're so culturally different (superior) compared to most other East Asian societies. Some "savagery" in your blood best takes advantage of that East Asian high intelligence.

Ryukyuans are approximately 1/3 Jomon

Yamato Japanese are around 1/2 Ryukyuan 1/2 Korean

Attached: E47A8F73-C3AC-4C64-9565-75AD270AA814.png (908x593, 175K)

Those are differentiated west Eurasians. About 50,000 to 45,000 years ago, proto-AWE and proto-AEE separated. Then, about 40,000 years ago, this AWE separated into proto-WHG and the other group. The other group then separated into ANE and a west Asian group around 38,000 years ago. Then 25,000 years ago the west Asian group split into east Anatolians + levantites as one group and CHG as the other one. Then 10,000 years ago, the various descendants of the AWE started mixing together and by 5,000 years ago we had people who had admixtures from all groups that descended from AWE such as the PIE.

As for proof that ANE came from AWE, here you go:
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/448829v1

AWE -(one subset)-> ANS -> ANE.

Japanese are mutts(and I don't mean this in a bad way).

They're a mix of island people, chinese people and koreans.

because ainu are still asian, also what he said

there were no russians anywhere near japan during the jomon period
he's saying you've been corrupted by jews

That study is retarded and is comparing ANE (very old) to Sardinia (modern)

>Hurr you cannot compare older admixtures to modern ones even though modern ones descend from older ones and the only way to determine similarities with ancient admixtures is via comparison with modern ones but I don't use it with ANE since it proves that ANE is west Eurasian.

cope