In your opinion, what's the best international airport?

What is the best airport you've been to that set the bar high and it pleased you?

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 11K)

The twin towers

Attached: 1528462122340.jpg (716x724, 52K)

the airport in beijing had its own little train, which was cool. i don't really notice nor care about airports though

Tie: Orlando International and Roma Fiumicino.
Roma is just so clean and straight through easy to get from everywhere and the logistics were great considering the billions that go through every day.
Orlando international has nice shops and an entire hotel area with fountains.
Shithole airport: Anything nordic. Stockholm Arlanda, Oslo Gardermoen, the Icelandic one that's in Keflavik i think. That one is the biggest asshole airport in the world with shitty wifi, no seating anywhere, and the worst food ever in that cafe while everything costing $20. The only nordic airport that is nice is Helsinki.

how do I upvote on this site

I've heard plenty of great reviews of Helsinki's airport. Never been to Finland but I've heard pretty positive reviews on that airport.

Fuck off with this tier faggy question. Go back.

Based.

Attached: 1491395145061.jpg (487x491, 189K)

Honolulu unironically

Brussels is the coolest airport i've ever been.
Clean, nice design, a Tintin and milou statue and people smoking and having sex in the toilets.

Changi Airport in Singapore.

Stick your thumb up your back end and spin around on the floor

Attached: 1548798231050.jpg (196x167, 14K)

The best airport that I've been to? Hard to say. I've traveled to about 40 countries, including at least a dozen in Europe. However, I've used relatively few European airports. Most of my recent excursions have been to Latin America and South Asia. Consequently, I'm not often in regions that have reputations for luxury facilities. Since I rarely travel awfully far east, I've yet to pass through Kuala Lampur or Singapore.

Some of my favorite airports are:

>Indira Gandhi International (DEL)
>Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji (BOM)
>Amsterdam (AMS)
>Detroit Metropolitan (DTW), specifically the McNamara Terminal

Worst:

>Almaty International
>Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
>Santa Marta (Colombia)
>obligatory LaGuardia
>Dar Es Salaam

Before anyone memes me: India has improved its international airports a lot over the past five to six years. They're not the absolute best in terms of amenities, but I fly in and around India often. Immigration is usually fast and efficient, and the waiting areas are far better-equipped than most of what you'll find in the United States. I absolutely would not mind hanging around IGI Terminal 3, BOM or Kolkata for a few hours. Latter two airports were recently remodeled and are leagues better than they were a few years back.

Also, overrated-tier: Narita. Why do people like that shit-hole?

Gotta be Changi airport

Schiphol was pretty good.
Honestly rating airports is kind of like rating pieces of shit, it's a necessary evil that I don't enjoy and go for the business lounge straight away anyway, so i don't get to see them that much.

>Immigration is usually fast and efficient,
are you sure you've been to the indian airports? I remember the immigration being awful there, particularly in the mumbai airport.

Ive only been to ones in Australia and LAX
they were nice

Attached: happy anime girl 13.png (584x527, 316K)

Narita and Franz Josef Strauss (Munich's) are the best I've been to.

When's the last time you were there and what visa class were you using? I flew out of DEL less than three weeks ago; outgoing immigration took five minutes to clear. Sometimes shit there gets pretty chaotic, but the worst part about Indian airports is always having to deal with Indian passengers in the check-in line. Everybody exceeds the luggage limits drastically and spends 10-15 minutes trying to argue or haggle with the crew.

I will admit that queues can be hit or miss. But that's not saying much. On my way back into the United States, I had to wait in line for over an hour at DTW North.

I was there just a few weeks back (in BOM). The worst part by far was the indian customs and the line to get through them, they can't organise shit and everything was confusing. I didn't need a visa, i'm a NRI.

hartsfield jackson (ATL)

Dunno, m8. I've only flown through BOM a few times. Last time was in 2017. Guess I shouldn't talk without going through more often, but the few times I've passed through BOM have been fantastic.

ATL is a Boomer-tier airport.

>Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Hmmm, I don't see this being LaGuardia or JFK tier. I would have agreed if you put LAX tho. (EWR is the only tolerable NYC airport tbqh)

Good for a US airport.

I'll tell you what, airports, they don't make em like they used to

Fuck FLL. Whenever I fly from Detroit to Colombia or elsewhere in Latin America, I'm usually routed through Fort Lauderdale. The airport itself isn't particularly bad, but it's not very good, either. My main complaint is that there's nowhere to eat. I fucking HATE airports that don't have recognizable fast food chains and only offer $20 salads from Chong-Long Chinese Soup shop.

IIRC, Fort Lauderdale doesn't even have a McDonald's in any of its terminals (at least not post-security).

Being a South Floridan, FLL is the cheapest airport and has much better access than MIA or PBI. I agree that there aren't a lot place to eat tho

Incheon

Auschwitz. Goes *swooosh* straight to heaven! Not even a plane needed.

>heaven

lmao

Guarulhos lol

Hong Kong Airport is always nice
so is Beijing

Hamad International (Doha) - Modern, very grand without being tasteless (rare for Arabs), it was incredibly clean, even the toilets weren't bad for an airport, it relatively quiet and relaxed, monorail system saved time. It felt like it was incredibly well designed or massively under capacity. But either way it was a dream compared to Dubai.

Only shit part is both times I've been they've departed us onto buses when it's about 40c

MIA is the best airport

Madrid Barajas

Second up - Heathrow 5, also by Richard Rogers

Attached: Sight_2017_09_13_021825_349 - Copy.jpg (1192x670, 294K)

>German humour

Manila is pretty cool because of the shops that are out the front, but the other side of customs is complete dogshit.
Hong Kong is huge but there isn't that many stores or nice eateries. The Irish pub in there is good for a burger and pint though.
I enjoy Sydney International because I'm always visiting it. I guess I just like the familiarity and I know the places with great coffee.
Heathrow is nice, I liked the open space.

Port Moresby International is the best because it means I'm going home. It's one of the most relaxing places in the world for me.

Changi
no contest
Also, what's that american airport with the evil blue horse thingy and illuminati graffiti. Shit's pretty cool.
I also like the hand signs in the delhi airport but I have no idea where in the airport they are

I have an even better joke: average IQ 56.

Oh, here's another good joke: women's rights!

Lol, that IQ stat is for Equatorial Guinea.

Also those jokes were even worse.

Changi and Incheon, anyone who unironically votes for American airports has clearly never stepped foot outside the US.

Atlanta or GTFO

A lot of airports have that

Calgary airport has a cute little shuttle thingy inside. I would go back just for this tbqh

Attached: PABCO-Calgary-1.jpg (984x656, 238K)

I've only been in Mexico City and Vancouver, so I guess Vancouver.

You're thinking of Denver airport, one of the greats.
Also Madrid is best international airport I've seen, worst is Keflavik

Schiphol was nice.

I'll never forget the time I landed in Heathrow and legitimately thought the flight was rerouted to India

I remember when Incheon used to be the undisputed no. 1 when I was a kid. Place used to feel almost magical. But now it really does pale to Changi.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-31-16-01-58-1.png (542x210, 14K)

nice

Attached: 1513771191492.png (416x464, 268K)

Suvarnabhumi (or however it's spelled) airport in Thailand was pretty cool. Either that or the one in Abu Dhabi, thought it was smaller and dome-shaped, but filled with luxury stores.

insha'Allah