Do you like hot springs?

Do you like hot springs?
Japan have many good onsen(hot spring) towns.
please come and try it.
(no tattoo though)

Attached: Oita.jpg (2714x1811, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daiba.ooedoonsen.jp/?_ga=2.189242219.1551118299.1548912534-1036727146.1548912534
manyo.co.jp/mm21/
youtu.be/M5BzdIK2CnA?t=16
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No
These things are disgusting, I wouldn’t want to get a disease

What is the fun in doing that? The water is so hot that you lose body hair, right?iat be very relaxing though, in the heavy winter.

tattoo gaijin will be kicked out

relaxing.
people needs relaxing.

how do I into onsen? I want to try it but just the thought of spending a few hours naked in a highly ritualized environment as the only white guy there makes me break a sweat.

As a gaijin who despises the normie obsession with tattoos, I applaud this.

Though I still hate hot springs as I hate warm environments.

>no tattoo
what did OP mean?

what he said. many onsen wont let you in if youre a degenerate.

where are you now.
I navigate you to closest onsen.

Do Japanese still listen to 1980's music?

Attached: 中村あゆみ 1986.jpg (1200x900, 252K)

finding the onsen isn't she issue. its the social aspects that hold me back aka I don't have a clue how to behave at an onsen and being white I'll already stand out. right now I'm in the Tokyo area.

not even one tatt?

No. I hate them with burning passion.

Onsen have also private bath not public bath.
so you don't need to feel shy.
You don;t need clue
you should try local Sento(public bath) first.
Are you a girl?
then I will take you to good onsen.

comfy

>pic

this is nothing like my japanese animes, i always imagined an onsen spa as a traditional looking building under the open sky, not some apartment crammed in the center of a city

this is your image of onsen right?
typical Japanese style onsen.

This city is Beppu Onsen in Oita prefecture.
Beppu and Yufuin have good onsen resort.
You can find many good hot springs on google.

Attached: a_ss01_180822.jpg (778x243, 34K)

I'm a guy but you we can wash each others backs and talk about girls under the stars just like in my chinese cartoons

Yes, this is based

Are you allowed to drink beer while in there?
cringe study abroad kid

Never visited one

I wish to go to sauna with russian anons and hit each other with pine leaves

yeah
Hakone is the closest Onsen Resort from Tokyo.
But Tokyo have this spa.
daiba.ooedoonsen.jp/?_ga=2.189242219.1551118299.1548912534-1036727146.1548912534
Why don't you try?

Yokohama also have this.
manyo.co.jp/mm21/

you can't drink beer inside.

I like hot springs, but the good ones are always in the middle fucking nowhere in the mountains very far from the nearest train station. Also almost all of them try to shovel down your throat their very local Japanese food which is incompatible with my stomach.
That's why I prefer business hotels with onsen like public baths. Cheaper because I don't have to pay for the inedible food and the rock decoration around the hot water tub delivers the hot springs feeling.

Do they check your body before going in?

no strict check

just put a bandaid over it. if your tat is too big for that put a plastic bag over your head instead.

What would they do if I go in the hot springs and had a sick tribal tattoo all down my back and arms but refused to leave?

call the cops on you for trespassing? I don't know, what happens when you remain on private property after being told by the owner to leave?

Discrimination mate

cry me a river degenerate. people with "sick tribal tattoos" shouldnt be allowed to live let alone to enter an onsen.

chill out takeshi

Loved the onsens in Japan. I went to a big one with me and 8 mates. We were a gang of naked white men in a sea of nude Japs. Great fun.

t. Yakuza

Because a Mafia uses it for it threat, the eyebrows tattoo is a taboo.

youtu.be/M5BzdIK2CnA?t=16