1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Are you in college?
3. What are your dorm/roommates liek? do you enjoy their company?

>USA
>No. They make a huge mess around the apartment and don't clean. I clean up after them.

Attached: 1499317221845.png (1076x1338, 1.01M)

>I clean up after them.
Cuck

Listen nigger, I don't know about you....But I want my living environment to be clean.

flag
yes
i live alone and i don't talk much to dormmates

this

This is went to a less expensive area just to have my own place. Roommates are ALWAYS bad.

You don't live alone then. You live with your dormmates and share a similar common area (ie living room, kitchen...etc....)

All of my roommates are my best friends so we have a lot of respect for our shared space. We also dont have a garage so they helped me carry my motorcycle to the basement and now it's my mini garage lmao.

Do you clean their gfs' pussies after they fuck too?

1. Your country
flag
2. Are you in college?
no
3. What are your dorm/roommates liek? do you enjoy their company?
uhh most people here just live with their families while attending uni, so no dorm/roommates

I was studying in the same city where I'm from.

No, because I don't use their girlfriends pussies. I don't care about them. I only care about myself.

flag
attend uni
i have my own apartment

No I don't share kitchen nor toilet. the only thing we share is the pathway leading to our rooms.

Yea, that must be nice. I imagine if I had friends I wouldn't feel anything cleaning up after them. I envy you.

flag
yes
i moved to the basement of my aunt's house, live with my aunt, grandmother and cousin
it's great, it's rent free as long as i help out around the house (laundry, mild handyman stuff, keeping my own space clean)

yes
is university the same as college?
ain't got no dorm. live alone

a university usually encompasses multiple colleges and tend to be larger and broader in academic focus. colleges are narrower and more specialized towards a certain field of study.

>live alone
must be nice.

>is university the same as college?

In Russia - not. You may go to college after 9th grade. May after 11th too.

Spen
Yes
I drive to college, I live with my parents.

>flag
>they dont bother me, i dont know much about them either. they call me the lurker too.

>dorm/roommates
We don't have that shit here. That's an amerimutt thing.

>they call me the lurker too

Attached: FpnWw4sU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

1. flaggot
2. yes
3. renting an apartment with a mate I've known for 15 years
we don't meet that much tho, he's one of those fags that's involved in everything, stay at uni from 10 AM to 10 PM and passes out as soon as he lies down kek

what can i say, i dont like talking to people.

Congratulations, you are the designated dorm sissy

yea me neither. sorry

Attached: Yuno_Gasai_diary_12.png (350x486, 260K)

is 21 too late to go to collage in the US?

1. Moscow
2. Yes
3. Live nearby, so no need for such accomodation
Living with parents makes me kms

flag
I graduated
I didn't dorm but I did spend a lot of time in the dorms with friends, chill bros that were kinda messy but it wasn't crazy from stories I heard from others

no, still really young to go to college. I had niggas in their late 30's in the same class as me

flag
yes
normalfags, no i try hard not communicate with any of them.

Attached: 71c266b1.png (400x333, 87K)

dumb bitch

1. US
2. Yep
3. Most of them are nice enough. One's a clarinettist and I play piano, so we have jam sessions sometimes.

>1. Your country
Flag
>2. Are you in college?
Yes
>3. What are your dorm/roommates liek? do you enjoy their company?
I don't have roommates, i still live with my family (only one hour of travel to go to uni each morning).
Besides, even if i had to get a place, i would be sure to get my own space, even if i have to slave away in order to afford it.

Based egoist