Ireland 2040

The Irish government's Ireland 2040 plan envisages a 20% increase in population size in the next 20 years.
They're not even trying to hide the fact that they plan to flood the place with more immigrants per capita than any other country in the West, leaving Germany, Sweden etc far behind.
How do the Irish feel about this?

Attached: maxresdefault-6.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Misleading image, the immigrants will not be retarded 3rd worlders.

thrilled

Does Ireland have a right of return? Can Americans ask for Irish citizenship?

Albanians and Roma then?

Thanks to (((Voldemort)))

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1510063821177.jpg (703x1024, 105K)

Have you even been asked if you want this shit?

Attached: Ireland-2040.png (620x1312, 370K)

Yes they will be...

Chinese, more likely.
Infinitely better the the Somalians in your picture.

b/r

I thought Ireland was filled with Eastern Euros

>leave EU now be glorious nationstate and let anglos decide which commonwealth shitskin you can accept, we white i promise

sounds like an improvement on the *Rish

>800 years of British rule
>followed by 70 years of being poor
>only then we finally have a first world country to ourselves
>choose to fill it with foreigners
Sickening, I wish we remained poor

It is. Their women are getting raped in broad daylight by polish gangs and yet the media focuses on the africans who commit much less crime per capita.

But you have so much enrichment coming to you, goy!

Attached: shamina begum.jpg (971x558, 107K)

>>choose to fill it with foreigners
It wasn't you who chose, it was (((they))) who did

They? But don't you guys have democracy in the west?

Who would've known that a Pakistani could be so based

Attached: Sajid Javid.jpg (1200x1600, 434K)

incels dont vote because thats too stressful

Excellent, another ruthlessly collective culture invading Ireland, that certainly won't cause problems with the natives

B and also R

You have a very 1 dimensional view of this situation. The people never voted for mass immigration. Nor were they asked if they wanted 1 million new people. The politicians have never ever come out and said "we shall bring in 1 million new people". We had 1 Swedish politician who was like "many Syrian refugees are dying in war *speaks sadly* we have to open our hearts". Meanwhile many who came are not Syrian and even if the majority were, it's still wrong to mass immigrate people. It constitutes a genocide of a people when you have mass immigration. The elite and the politicians they own decide. + with cultural Marxism through Hollywood, which their manipulation and twisting words and stories

At least they have low birth rates and don't cause trouble

>another ruthlessly collective culture invading Ireland
You irish?

So when do you germanics plan on carrying out the "final solution" to the problem? Does the common joe suspect anything yet?

How could they allow abortion? Wasn't it literally in their constitution that life starts at conception?

Chinks will undercut the natives and hurt the working class.
>you irish
Aye

Yep, but that is still significantly better than the majority of immigration we get in the UK. Chinese here are mostly harmless and the damage to the working class is minimised since most of them are at least somewhat educated - most likely your new ones will be too.
And most importantly, they don't despise us for no reason, unlike other immigrant groups.

>you irish
>Aye
Well you leaving your own country to live here surely isn't helping matters, is it.

>20% increase in population size in the next 20 year
the green party actually want a 50% increase

Do we know the potential origin of migrants?

>green party
>wants to increase population
How the political debate shifted to this nonsensensical retardation all over is beyond me

> (You)
>So when do you germanics plan on carrying out the "final solution" to the problem? Does the common joe suspect anything yet?

the only vote that was ever held on immigration was a referendum in the 90s to remove a law allowing anchor babies which was won in a landslide. No party even discussed immigration until the last year or two because its such a big issue in Europe now. Even still they try to ignore it but because of growing trends its becoming harder and harder

Well what makes you think you'll be spared then?

of course not. That would be racist to even discuss

he says an island of 10 million will be more sustainable or some shit

Spared? People will not go around and kill people, we are not evil. We just believe that people should stay with their own.
I'm moving back to my home country after I save up some money. I don't mind immigration from other countries but not MASS immigration.

Ireland looks like such a chill and yet suffocatingly boring place i do not know why any ooga booga would ever go there

This is what happens when white people overcomplicate themselves with shit like "muh independend womynz" and "muh entrepeneurship", so they don't have time to raise white families so the goverment has to import niggers to do the cheap labor and free votes. What the fuck did anyone expect?

Ireland is not immune to the moral decay of the modern world
I'm in my own country

fuck this shithole

If we agree with Soros, yes.