Where does Jow Forums stand on this debacle? Pro-USA or pro-French?

Where does Jow Forums stand on this debacle? Pro-USA or pro-French?

Attached: 384EB64B00000578-0-image-a-102_1473797367588.jpg (634x401, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/EcGZ5MjV2TQGvzmmotQc4Q/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gfXf1bk-E538FR5ZB8EIyw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/d7i9BNeSsd_LQk7Wne8tZg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ag7XFvL992GpZ6SBh9lC0A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anti-jew

She was kind of a bitch, and so was he.

pro French
Anti-USA

anti-USA literally always

Don't do that, he's just some actor who got blasted off guard by some impolite French pig

Attached: 1520692664383.png (521x467, 737K)

pro french, americans can't banter

He wasn't expecting some vicious inappropriate, insult for chrissake, her puff piece "banter" was an outright sabatoge

hahaha isn't the guy that got mad for a little joke ? hahaha that fat faggot

what's this shit about

Pro-France, fuck Muttlandia

Attached: 1531702288221.jpg (1200x674, 91K)

Just grow a thick skin ffs and learn to take a joke
t. country who's made fun of 24/7 by neighbouring countries

Whatever misgivings I might have towards Jews or mutts, the eternal w*man is our common enemy.

That's what you get for being a Jew fattie trying to be taken seriously, fattie bum bum should have known his place

2+ years and a comeback still hasn't been devised.

I was pro France but ever since the "tampon boy toy" copypasta came along it's been a lost cause... sorry frenchbros

if you insult one fat person you insult us all

Attached: 1517597521707.gif (494x665, 179K)

>america represnted by a jew
>france represented by a racemixing skank
wow i dont know who to pic both options are so good

our own fucking neighbor......

Attached: 1280px-WindsorCanadianDeadVietnamwar.jpg (1280x954, 364K)

MORE TIME

anti whores

jews can be incels too

Fuck Jonah. He's not funny, he's full of himself and can't handle a little banter.
The thing with Jonah is the funny fat guy was just a character he played. In real life he's not funny, he can't joke.

Also FUCK kikes

Based TV thot

I came up with a good comeback, I'll have you know

Her husband is a Muslim Arab, typical frog whore

Anti - fat

I have no idea what this is about but I'm pro French anyways
Fuck you Americans

so here we stand, the cunty French race traitor vs the American Jew

Attached: w64hg1.jpg (550x381, 50K)

the video
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

>He doesn't know the humiliation of Jonah Hill on French TV

Check YouTube Jonah Hill french tv should work

this
it was entry level banter, he is not a comedian, just a narcissic prick

Attached: 1520294677608.jpg (1793x2927, 912K)

>these comments
lel

>wahhh he called me fat >:(

lol fat people are pathetic

Take off the proxy jonah

SHE ATTACKED HIM you lanky frog fuckstick, all she had to do was ask a few fluffy questions about the movie(War Dogs)

Mustapha can pass for southern french

Attached: 2366614-mustapha-el-atrassi-et-ornella-fleury-s-950x0-1[1].png (950x599, 350K)

it was light banter, he took it personally when he should have just laughed it off or made a joke about it

There was no recovering from the hit Jonah took. I've seen countless bump-limit threads on /tv/, they could never find a good response. He was totally and utterly destroyed. That was not entry-level banter, it was a complete and utter destruction from which no recovery was possible.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/EcGZ5MjV2TQGvzmmotQc4Q/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gfXf1bk-E538FR5ZB8EIyw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/d7i9BNeSsd_LQk7Wne8tZg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ag7XFvL992GpZ6SBh9lC0A/

>nappy hair
>brown skin
>that face
not even from southern france but that's kinda insulting

It was an attack upon America

Attached: JonahHillMain.jpg (1200x630, 66K)

she was there to make fun of him like every other guest before, other journalists were there to ask him "serious" questions

he should just have laughed it off rather than take it personally like a buttblasted insecure fatty

Attached: triggy.jpg (640x673, 208K)

>"Orphelia 90% of the girls born in Afghanistan are subject to Female genital mutilation"

How does this not stop her dead in her tracks?

>that's actually my plan of attack for beautiful french women, I promise them Brad or Leo but after six weeks they surrender to me instead

holy moly the cringe

I unironically think this one would have worked. Maybe cut down a bit

Attached: gfghderg.png (742x192, 110K)

that's not bad actually. short and sweet

too long of a comeback and just sounds autistic AND someone is gonna "translate" it to Orphelia.

*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

Attached: 1539684323383.png (920x634, 149K)

anti-fat
Jonah would be a Brad if he was in shape

Yeah, but I taking the high ground...ignoring her petty shit talk

>comedian
>can't handle banter

Do americans really do this?

Part of me loves this, violence is always on the table as a man

Kek

he actually started it too

This. Life was so much simpler when you could just backhand a bitch if she was acting terribly for awhile.

Goddamn psychopaths and 99th wave feminists ruined it though.

Holy fuck, I got erect reading this

Where is this quote from? I remember some movie where a guy begs for his life in the forest but the tables turn later in the movie.

You need to be a slut to present the weather to Canal +, only pic related stayed 2 weeks because she hated her job and fall into depression.

Attached: 748644.png (666x443, 398K)

you go girl