College in america is a cluster fuck

>College in america is a cluster fuck
>My school is actually having a private event about who can say nigger
What is college like for the rest of you?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_607.jpg (640x624, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM
hecklerspray.com/wp-content/gallery/yolandi-visser/yolandi-visser-nude_22.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't complete high school

Attached: 1548730020039.jpg (600x800, 94K)

>op
Seems nice

Attached: fullsizeoutput_60c.jpg (640x631, 334K)

Euugh. Obsession with race and identity has made the world sucky. It even ruined Jow Forums. I HATE all of you repetitive normalfags from the bottom of my heart.

That dude has a badass cock.

I really, really want to grind my load into Yolandi desu
youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM

I dropped out of high school

>>My school is actually having a private event about who can say nigger
That's a valid question

This. Race and class are important issues in themselves, but if I hear anyone speak about it I usually tune them out and immediately assume they’re a dumbass. Same with politics, if anyone starts talking about Blumf around me I assume they’re retarded and don’t talk with them.

It’s really improved the quality of my discussions

She flashed her vagina several times live. Pretty sure if you go to a concert you could get in there with some good timing.

boer girls have smelly pussies

Dammit. Idc about vag, i obsess on boobs i have a list on my computer of every girl i have ever seen the boibs of (irl ppl, celebs, random internet that i got name to) and yolandi had just neverrrr done it. Grimes did it why cant she

I'm spending too much time indoors with my anxiety shitposting and trying to convince myself that my life is worth living. Apparently my grades are good but I have periods of time where I don't feel like it's worth moving on in life or I can't see where to go, and I can't stop beating myself up because I feel I haven't lived my life to the fullest.

>What is college like for the rest of you?
From a social setting? 80-90% of people were registered with party youth organizations, which are almost exclusive. They're like frats, except they're not fun and they're tied to a corrupt political system.

The overall experience was ranging from boring to disgusting. I'm glad I had some of my old friends and I met a few ok people in uni.

Mail her and ask.

Are you sure this one isn't real?
hecklerspray.com/wp-content/gallery/yolandi-visser/yolandi-visser-nude_22.jpg
Her pussy matches her cameltoe.

each course only has 2 classes a week, and most of its online so people don't even go to classes a ton. And you can leave whenever you want, nobody even mentions it if you dont do anything or don't hand in an assignment.
O-week everybody hypes but but basically nothing happens
Theres tons of asians because they just want a western degree and are willing to get absolutely gouged doing it
60% female
Everybody talks about the libtards and shit but they pretty much just talk about the Aboriginals that used to love here once and theres some inclusivity groups and one of Marxists but you just don't seek them out and they have no affect on you

Thats one of their posters somebody would have shopped tits and vag on

Sick

It pisses me off too, you coud talk about something completely unrelated and then some fucking retard barges in and goes "is x white?/x is black!" because he's such a mouthbreather that he can only thing in binary categories.
Worst of all it's ever increasingly bleeding over to us because people here just have their mouth sewed to the USAnus so when you're done regurgitating some dumb shit ad nauseum the retards here just start lapping it down. We had fucking BLM protests here a while ago, l fucking hate my country"men"

Attached: 1503187396012.jpg (397x398, 22K)

bump.

Damn photoshop. Thanks tho youre a true bro

>We had fucking BLM protests here a while ago
Poor things want to be oppressed like the cool kids. Or maybe good ol' usa isn't so bad and everyone is just out for gibs?
I feel like anytime someone brings up the wall issue and mentions "muh ladders" I should have the legal right to delete their social media. I'd be for the common good.