/mena/

Graphic design edition

Attached: 526431F4-F635-4D79-AF4F-29C3F205436A.gif (480x360, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/batoolalzaroq/
animationfactory.com/en/search/close-up.html?&oid=4956629&s=1&sc=1&st=10&category_id=E1&q=Syrian&spage=1&hoid=f0eb902defbd0e699b05b093c04f18a7
my.mixtape.moe/gbuscp.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hab made this myself bil 10000 hours foutoushoub I think I am gonna upload it to giphy so everyone can make use of it the tag will be al kharareb

these threads anyways always end up 90% of the time being NAFRI disccussion spots. not that thats a bad thing mind you just call it maghreb general

instagram.com/batoolalzaroq/

nice combo.. Lib and Leb

thing is no one from the Levant ever shows up. We used to have /maghreb/ and /levant/ but the levant one seemed dead and jewish kikes would just kill it with spam

Not my fault you people are too busy dying left and right

we had a /mm/ thread the other day on Jow Forums. we had to bake it 4 times in the span of 2-3 hours. it was a damn success.

then nobody made the thread the day after and now its just empty again.

got a chuckle.

Attached: 1550550468495.jpg (251x201, 10K)

>/pol

this is where you lost me brotha

I am not a nafri tho

alot more arabs lurk there than on here.

we had syrians,saudis iraqis, lebs, egyptians. nafris and diaspora all flooding in

yes but Idk if I could deal with the autism on that board. I feel like /int users are more, dare I say intelligent

are you the syrian

La2a ena hollandi :p

why are saudi women always after white penis?

Attached: cucked.png (862x815, 1.62M)

they are. but its irrelevant, you can contain yourself to one thread on there and never venture out.

shut the fuck up you will forever be a shitskin from MENA no matter how hard you larp

srs diaspora in holland are faggots

agreed.

i guess /med is officially dead

From mena
Pretty broad word
What is mena? Is it possible to group it as a race?
I am not in any way syrian you can check their laws
Don’t have a syrian passport
Am dutch
Am shitskin
But still dutch

Attached: 1009AE27-5EF0-4042-A5EB-72DA6EA7BA38.jpg (1300x1300, 89K)

Saudis are a different level of autistic
Falastini here. I’m on Jow Forums mostly just because people at least ask interest questions. This is just Jow Forumslite people are slightly less retarded here.
Ah yes i remember those days... I think that’s why I left in the first place. I’m glad the maghrebis holding it down for us

shut the fuck up. pathetic

just dont bother educating subhumans.

t. Has identity issues

Do us a favor and don’t associate yourself with us. Then Kill yourself. Shukran 7abibi

But it’s soooo satisfying because Id say 7/10 times i win and they stop replying. FeelsGoodMan

Attached: 813DA3F7-D13F-468A-B390-4507E58206A5.jpg (485x443, 56K)

I don’t associate myself with felistez tho

>t. Has identity issues
of course i do im a diaspora. im not ashamed to admit it. but i dont run away from what i truly am and larp as something else.

you were in the previous american culture thread yes?

lol

Attached: getfuckedislamistfaggots.jpg (1068x1373, 705K)

lol @ Jow Forumsite
and to be fair our countries are war torn shitholes who tf from levant gonna get on and post on Jow Forums other than maybe Jordan or Leb

Eh it’s both cringy tbqhwy

Attached: A4C3DE96-AFD1-43F7-8C84-614114C73BB0.gif (312x390, 213K)

theres alot of iraqi and syrian posters as well as saudis and other khaleejis (except yemen)

such is life.

Yes but I only posted 2 times. No ids here which is another reason /not/ is gay. Larping is so easy.
Also only autists use Jow Forums :D
Til7as teezy

>Til7as teezy
based

Good night 7abibati. Imma get on /mena/ more often to check up on the Ummah on Jow Forums.

Attached: C2726B16-2E27-4F5F-8A23-C7879FA3281A.jpg (1242x1729, 74K)

Mua5aratay tulimuniiiiiiiiiiiiii

And in other news I hab been playing around with the arabic alphabet like a babbie for like an hour or so and came across these animated flag gifs
animationfactory.com/en/search/close-up.html?&oid=4956629&s=1&sc=1&st=10&category_id=E1&q=Syrian&spage=1&hoid=f0eb902defbd0e699b05b093c04f18a7
Idk who i am befriended here enough in order to buy me a subscription so I can get this clipart without the logo :/
I am not picky but pro membership would be splendid
I have collected all the mena taboun flags except this one i only have male version of this but female of all countries

Attached: 96A4C76A-79E6-4055-AE80-68D28FD63C7C.gif (200x200, 102K)

based and redpilled

PHALLUS WHAT NOW? THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING THAT EXISTS

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

ME ON RIGHT

oh god not this faggot again... haven't you killed yourself yet kike

CRY HARDER NONEXISTENT QUQ MAYBE YOUR TEARS WILL BRING ARCH THIEF ARAFATASS BACK

Attached: BC46D917-77A8-4E35-A95E-7761F4667707.jpg (638x479, 88K)

Listen Jew. If you’re lineage doesn’t come from /mena/ then fuck off. You must be eithe Yemeni, Iraqi, or Maghrebi. All other Jews are from Europe

Attached: A6B4DA82-7438-43F5-B2EE-BA6FA883A912.png (505x500, 164K)

ALL JEWS COME FROM ISRAEL AND THITHER SHALL WE RETURN WALU KARIHA L KAFIROON

You’re the kafir. Ya sharmoota.

Attached: 0F3ADE68-6CA4-4E18-904C-4746A640D153.jpg (630x630, 37K)

YOU SHOULD SHOW MORE RESPECT AS A GUEST IN MY THREAD AND COUNTRY

IVE BEEN POSTING HERE SINCE 2014 WHILE YOU WERE TOO BUSY HIDING FROM THE MOSSAD TO POST ANYWHERE

This is autism

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA

Attached: 5FF90967-CDD3-4CF2-837B-5341F1AB7C2B.jpg (754x1024, 110K)

you know this thread devolves into autism when Genrikh comes on

Sharmoota = female slut
The term you're looking for is sharmoot

Pitiful post

Naw man. I was there. It was really fun. We got to bully the one kike who keeps lurking constantly at /mena/ threads and to discuss a bit of politics (at least the first thread). It was filled with Gulfies, 2 Algerians I think and one Lebanese Christian guy and a diaspo Iraqi dude who used to post on Jow Forums

You‘re very jealous of my collection, miboun(a)

Attached: 02F8570C-12E5-4745-B1BF-12CF508F9124.gif (350x350, 203K)

mental illness*
went through the archives and much better than what /mena/'s pushing out in my time here
different posters and a different board impact creates something different obviously
what did you mean some days ago when you say I'm hiding my ethnicity?
i've always maintained that I'm atleast 50% algerian even through the larping craze

I thought you‘re moroccan
I think I‘ve asked like 3 times and you wouldn‘t answer, you dodged it etc..
What‘s your ethnicity?

Wait no i knew you were algerian
You said something about thread leader
And i talked to you back
It was algayrian dialect

>3 times
huh? I only remember one time and I said algerian..
I also told the uae user that I'm more algerian than tunisian and moroccan some time ago when he asked
I used to larp as half white half algerian and moroccan/algerian in older times + people assumed I'm moroccan because I often answered simply "maghrebi" but algerian blood was always the most consistent part

yeah but I also tried to type in moroccan dialect
although I'm obviously way more interested in dz issues and flags if you remember the threads from some months ago

I asked a couple times and you said you‘d prefer to be known as maghrebi user or something then I remember you saying moroccan but then I just remembered you said that you missed thread leader in quintessentially algerien dialect and that‘s when you blew your cover but eh I wasn‘t really checking the threads much when you started to be open with your ethnicity so idk. And also
>larping as half white
Smh

>>larping as half white
dont you do that??

I don‘t, I am shitskin and said multiple times i look like a fucking kurdoid gypsy nigger
Only people who call me white are people who are not me

post pic please let me be the judge of that

>you‘d prefer to be known as maghrebi user or something then I remember you saying moroccan
nah, I said I'd prefer to be simply known as "user"
I've never say moroccan, simply "maghrebi, "maghrebi diaspora", "the maghrebi newfag that spams.." because I'm a mutt anyways but assman and others thought it meant moroccan

You‘re a mutt? What is the other half?
Yes sure I will post pictures especially knowing they get immediately archived on desuarchive with a 98.9% chance though last time i did on mena i got lucky when i posted my eye to bully thread leader because it didnt get archived THANK ALLAH even one of the tunigger fell in love with it but i won‘t risk it again with the possibility of the fact there might be pedosexuals roaming and future serial killers in the making and other disturbing brown creatures that are roaming on Jow Forums besides I have made many enemies since I like to repost people‘s mugs when they are annoying and since I‘m annoying I don‘t want this to happen to me i have a future lmao this is just a hobby not a part time job not a full time job
One thing that is confirmed is that there is a nocturnal animal felisteez (that’s a pleonasm btw) known as al*ve and he always hacks security cams but that is just a normal felisteez past time thingy but still i did mention the rest I am cautious about
Not so rarely do I spam my eye or nose when they keep calling me nigger but that‘s outside mena. Wont do it here tho ever again. When I say I look like a pale kurd gypsy nigger kike you should take my words on that, I‘m anonymous I have nothing to gain by saying this since you have never seen me.

i still don't believe you are a female but rather a faggot larping as one.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 5K)

mutt as in almost every maghrebis have mixed ancestry from everywhere in west north africa
since ottoman and french borders are still recent enougy
especially when some algerians have family in tunisia that they have never met because of them

She (male) probably is. Judging by her (his) low quality shitposts. Fem*les can't meme to save their lives.

I doubt you have anything else to do since you're present 24/7 and post on every thread in this dumpster fire of a board.

based.

why would someone goes that far if they were not female?
all larping scenarios I've tried I've eventually cut them off because it grew tedious after a while

idk maybe hes got a boipussy but he want a real pussy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You are a tidy bit obsessed with me tbqhwy and I come here in cycles, not 24/7. unfortunately for you my newfriend you will be here longer than me. After my exams I will be gone :DD
This place is already a shithole, I doubt I have made it worse by posting oc and stuff, but okay.
Tbh I have only ironically claimed to be one and I have also ironically claimed to be male
It was genrikh who kept insisting I am
What does it matter though?

>What does it matter though?
none of us here talk to girls so you know, if u could maybe post a hand pic so we can get proof.

>/Egy/
my.mixtape.moe/gbuscp.mp4
هتبقي mainstream للملحديين

Attached: 1498699762062.png (600x580, 473K)

*syrian hands typed this*

Attached: EAF45C61-506C-4388-A7AB-66FC47EDAD75.jpg (134x53, 3K)

too poor to store more than 3kb on your PC baka.

she posted them a while back when the syrian user called her fat
even doxxed herself to a certain french flag

source: /soc/

>mena
>only western flags
the absolute state of the """"""""""west'"""""""""'

Attached: sandgermn.jpg (893x822, 263K)

You know while I am not denying I am incredibly autistic you can‘t say I copy paste my posts everywhere I have saved in this special little folder for Jow Forums to plan what and when and how I am going to spam
But assuming this isn‘t a bot doesn‘t it get tiring? This has being going for years by now.

dick is not the tits sexual equivalent for women
women don't get turned on by the mere sight of it
sensation matters more to women than appearance in this case
prove me wrong
I feel bad for all those women I've stolen pics from pretending it was me when I was catfishing desu

was it u?

no, a french moroccan faggot that goes by the name of thread leader
he used to post here everyday but he has got a life rn
pretty famed because he used to spam /mena/ with nonsensical shitposts and holding onto his various gimmicks for too lobg

aww she had a crush. cute

Jow Forums is so retarded
I can't become a regular poster there

nah its garbage